Fox News Poll: Voters say country weaker now than before Obama

One more point, little dotty has become nothing but a trolling little liar

I TOLD her a long time ago I don't watch Fox or go to Drudge..

but you carry on little pathetic one..all your crap ends in the flame zone anyway where it BELONGS

No, we don't NEED to get over it anymore than you all DID with Bush..48% to 50% does not a mandate make.

Winning an election is a mandate.

Of course people like yourself will always campaign against America because you hate it and you want it to fail - but you'll have to come up with a better theory than this if you want people to join your campaign.

they sure loved the "mandate" Bush claimed when he won an election without the popular vote on his side.

This win is bigger than the win Bush had either time he was "elected".

Obama didnt even have to cheat to win unlike Bush

but you carry on little pathetic one..all your crap ends in the flame zone anyway where it BELONGS

why should we believe what you say EVER?

why should we believe what you say EVER?

because i have something a lot of you here don't, HONOR
And I despise liars, that is why I can't stand your Dear Leader

It's weird - in all honesty you strike me as about the most bitter and hate-filled person on this board. If you're trying to project honor - I don't think it's working.

It's weird - in all honesty you strike me as about the most bitter and hate-filled person on this board. If you're trying to project honor - I don't think it's working.

oh boy, And you strike me as being a idiot busybody who has their nose in everyone's business, so what

again what you think about me means JACK SHIT

oh boy, And you strike me as being a idiot busybody who has their nose in everyone's business, so what

again what you think about me means JACK SHIT

Well, I guess there may be people out there who would see "honor" in that post.

I don't personally, though.

oh it's there, because I was saying the truth..
your problem is you didn't like it..tsk tsk
I'm done wasting my time on you...see ya around

Yeah, that is interesting R Dean.

Is it my imagination or is FOX trying a gentler kinder approach to its propaganda?

I think they were taken back by Obama's win this second time around and are trying to dampen down their inflammatory rhetoric.

While I'm not in to conspiracy theories, I believe the goal of Fox is to divide the country in order to damage it. The second largest shareholder is an Arab prince who gives telethons to the families of suicide bombers. He is no friend to America. His shares protect Rupert Murdoch from a hostile takeover from people who don't like Fox propaganda. That fact gives the Prince way more power.

lol, and you feel the same about PMSnbc I suppose...
or you will say the propaganda they spew is here to bring the people TOGETHER:eusa_whistle:
and speaking of Arabs, how about Al Gore selling his tv network to Al Jazeera?

I gave REAL examples that I've linked to many times before. But you? I don't know what you are talking about.

links in article at site

SNIP:

By Dana Blanton

Published February 07, 2013

FoxNews.com

Feb. 7, 2013:

President Barack Obama will be speaking to a gloomy electorate when he delivers his State of the Union address on Tuesday.

Twice as many voters believe the country is weaker, rather than stronger, since Obama took office. In addition, by a 52-40 percent margin voters think the worst is yet to come on the economy. And more than eight in 10 disagree with the president’s notion that the government doesn’t have a spending problem.

These are some of the findings from the latest Fox News poll released Thursday.

During recent budget negotiations, Obama reportedly said he doesn’t believe the government has a spending problem. Most voters -- 83 percent -- disagree. That includes most Republicans (97 percent), independents (87 percent) and Democrats (69 percent).

In addition, out of 13 issues tested, more voters are “extremely” concerned about government spending than any other issue. Moreover, nearly all voters are either extremely (32 percent) or very concerned (52 percent) about spending.

Nearly half of voters -- 48 percent -- think the country is weaker and less powerful today than it was five years ago. That’s twice as many as the 24 percent who see the country as stronger and more powerful. Another 27 percent think it’s unchanged.

all of it here
Read more: Fox News Poll: Voters say country weaker now than before Obama | Fox News

LOL A Fox News poll. When providing evidence, have you ever heard the phrase: consider the source?

You people need to get over it. He won the election. He has the mandate of the people. Get over it.

He has no mandate. 66 million voted for him. 61 million against.

What are we supposed to do about it? Raise defense spending? Republicans have never understood the contradiction between desiring lower taxes, less government, and a strong national defense.

Stephanie -

This is a discussion forum, so when we start threads here, we do so presumably aware that people will comment on what we post.

I believe that in this thread your demonstrate a deep longing for America to fail, so deep is your hatred of the president. You would rather Obama fail and damage America, than you would watch him and America succeed.

First I don't hate obama, but I do want him to fail so america can succeed, than have him succeed and america fails.

If the economy improves Obama will succeed. If the economy gets worse he will fail. It is as simple as that. Republicans like to complain about high unemployment. Really they are gloating. They think that those who are unemployed deserve to be unemployed and that the government should do nothing to help them.

Stop looking to the government to solve all your woes.

Ignore Obama. He'll be gone eventually.

Stop looking to the government to solve all your woes.

Ignore Obama. He'll be gone eventually.

The either or fallacy: no one is expecting the government to fix all or even a major part of life's difficulties. But it is there, and should be there, to provide an opportunity of a helping hand to those who want to step up and need that helping hand.

Forum List

Back