Fox News Poll: Record number of voters oppose Kavanaugh nomination

In the big picture, I'm sure nothing is more important to the GOP than the Supreme Court and the lower courts.

Presidents come and go.

It is important to Conservatives...but the life blood of democrats...without the Supreme Court, they can't pass the worst parts of their agenda...they got gay marriage, and obamacare through court rulings....not votes. The Court system is a super Legislature for the democrats.....they can get what they want with a few people making rulings vs. having to rangle several hundred votes in congress or state legislatures...and they don't lose seats when their stupid ideas are passed by judges instead of in elected state or federal legislatures.

Voter support for Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the U.S. Supreme Court is down in the wake of Christine Ford’s assault allegations, as more believe her than him.

Currently, 40 percent of voters would confirm Kavanaugh, while 50 percent oppose him, according to a Fox News poll. Last month, views split 45-46 percent (August 19-21).

1537565396696.jpg

(To be honest, I don't believe in polls. They sometimes hold no merit.)

Democrats are fully activated against a pivotal Supreme Court appointment, gee how surprising....

Given all the negative press coverage he’s been given since the day he was a nominated, plus the hysterics from the media and the left thinking he’s going to institute the death penalty for abortion, this is hardly surprising
He got a better deal than Merrick Garland

Merrick Garland raped my sister. And as soon as Ford proves that Kavanaugh assaulted her, I’ll prove Garland raped my sister. And you saw the whole thing.

Given all the negative press coverage he’s been given since the day he was a nominated, plus the hysterics from the media and the left thinking he’s going to institute the death penalty for abortion, this is hardly surprising

You libtards really hate it when you are forced to play by the RULES...…

Suck it up Butter Cup...…………….

Playing by the rules says Merrick Garland sits on the court.

not Bidens rule
No such rule

really?

In Context: The 'Biden Rule' on Supreme Court nominations in an election year

Voter support for Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the U.S. Supreme Court is down in the wake of Christine Ford’s assault allegations, as more believe her than him.

Currently, 40 percent of voters would confirm Kavanaugh, while 50 percent oppose him, according to a Fox News poll. Last month, views split 45-46 percent (August 19-21).

1537565396696.jpg

/----/ All along party lines. Big Wop
Democrats believe Ford by a 59-9 percent margin. It’s the reverse among Republicans, 60 percent believe him, 14 percent her.
Holy crow--that IS partisan. Too bad we've come to this, when an episode like this requires we shelve the politics and use our noodles.

Yes....

-she doesn't know where the party was.
-she doesn't know when the party was.
-she doesn't know how she got to the party.
-she doesn't know how she got home.
-she didn't tell anyone about the event, not even her husband, for 30 years.
-she told her therapist there were 4 boys in the room, she then told the democrats there were 2 boys in the room.
-two boys she said were at the party said it didn't happen.
-her best friend, who she said was also at the party, states the party didn't happen.

Yes....we should use our noodles and assess what we know so far...........
-

Merrick Garland raped my sister. And as soon as Ford proves that Kavanaugh assaulted her, I’ll prove Garland raped my sister. And you saw the whole thing.

Yeah we know.

You know all that the Democrats had to do was get Hillary elected...

And watch supreme court judges being held up for her whole term.

Neg-a-tory Kilroy……………

Tell me what rule was broken?

The rule that a sitting president gets to appoint judges.

You just proved your ignorance...……..

I will leave it at that...………

1537565396696.jpg

/----/ All along party lines. Big Wop
Democrats believe Ford by a 59-9 percent margin. It’s the reverse among Republicans, 60 percent believe him, 14 percent her.
Holy crow--that IS partisan. Too bad we've come to this, when an episode like this requires we shelve the politics and use our noodles.

Yes....

-she doesn't know where the party was.
-she doesn't know when the party was.
-she doesn't know how she got to the party.
-she doesn't know how she got home.
-she didn't tell anyone about the event, not even her husband, for 30 years.
-she told her therapist there were 4 boys in the room, she then told the democrats there were 2 boys in the room.
-two boys she said were at the party said it didn't happen.
-her best friend, who she said was also at the party, states the party didn't happen.

Yes....we should use our noodles and assess what we know so far...........
-

Maybe we need not get all our information from Fox News.

Neg-a-tory Kilroy……………

Tell me what rule was broken?

The rule that a sitting president gets to appoint judges.

You just proved your ignorance...……..

I will leave it at that...………

What I proved is that you have no rebuttal.

You know all that the Democrats had to do was get Hillary elected...

And watch supreme court judges being held up for her whole term.

If Dems take the Senate, what are the chances of Trump appointing a third Justice?

1537565396696.jpg

A poll regarding the confirmation of a Supreme is utterly pointless. The Repubs need to get him confirmed before the midterms regardless of some silly poll.

Not utterly pointless, if it affects how people vote in Nov

Rules are.......Kavanaugh got a Senate hearing
More than Garland was given

Thank you President Donald J. Trump....

The Press has relentlessly pilloried Kavanaugh and now they take a poll to see how well their hate mongering is working.

The odds of Ruth croaking during Trump's first term are pretty good.
That means another conservative SCJ.
The DEMs just ordered an eighteen wheeler full of hemorrhoid cream.

Forum List

Back