Russian Bots Attacked Net Neutrality

Russian troll bots ate my babby!

JonesDragons.jpg

Damn I think you forgot the part where the Chinese marched in and took over the telecommunications giants. Now it is down to the small companies to carry on in resistance fighter style. So remember do not allow the large telecommunications companies to get a hold on you. The only way to fight the Russian and Chinese takeover is to only use small companies. They are the true resistance fighters. They are upholding the true American way. Lol.

I see the left are still desperate to explain why the American people rejected them and voted for Trump.
Huh?

Oh.

We know why. You guys lied to them, and with Putin's help you lied longer , harder, and more often than anyone has ever lied before.

The only bots that I suspect are the liberal copy/paste posters that post multiple threads on the same subject in the hopes of continued division.

FCC Shielding Evidence Of Suspected Russian Role In Ending Net Neutrality: Lawsuit | HuffPost

It's amazing how closely the Russian agenda and the GOP agenda are aligned
Well, they are both totalitarian "alles verbotin" style regimes.

Hell, they let Vladimir Putin pick out the *president*.
You have to remember that Putin also made sure that Washington was never made king for life.

He also stole Kennedys head that had been frozen. Now he is being forced to work for the Russians. That is why they are so powerful.

Don't forget Bigfoot is actually Putin clones.

I see the left are still desperate to explain why the American people rejected them and voted for Trump.
Huh?

Oh.

We know why. You guys lied to them, and with Putin's help you lied longer , harder, and more often than anyone has ever lied before.

Go ahead, explain why three blue states PA, MI, and WI voted for Trump. I'll just laugh in your face now :auiqs.jpg:

FCC Shielding Evidence Of Suspected Russian Role In Ending Net Neutrality: Lawsuit | HuffPost

You have to remember that Putin also made sure that Washington was never made king for life.

He also stole Kennedys head that had been frozen. Now he is being forced to work for the Russians. That is why they are so powerful.

Another troll?

Looks like

Another troll?

Looks like
Name one thing that has changed since net neutrality has been taken off the books.

You do not even know the first thing about that stupid law and what it was designed to do. All it was for was to allow streaming services to keep more of their money. It stifled Internet provider competition and slowed down the expansion of such things as fiber optics.

Huh?

Oh.

Go ahead, explain why three blue states PA, MI, and WI voted for Trump. I'll just laugh in your face now :auiqs.jpg:

Putin threatened all the people who voted for Trump LOL. “I will stalk your family with bomb-strapped Russian drones if you don’t vote Trump!”

The Left is more concerned with getting Trump than they are with the overall integrity and protection of both the American Vote and the cybersecurity of The US.

Think about it.... the Left gets their panties in a bunch about Russia, the Internet and 2016 Elections yet is downright dismissive of a Secretary of State/Presidential candidate running a rogue email server storing classified information or the risks and vulnerabilities that have been exposed in the US Voting System related to fraud.

The Left is more concerned with getting Trump than they are with the overall integrity and protection of both the American Vote and the cybersecurity of The US.

Think about it.... the Left gets their panties in a bunch about Russia, the Internet and 2016 Elections yet is downright dismissive of a Secretary of State/Presidential candidate running a rogue email server storing classified information or the risks and vulnerabilities that have been exposed in the US Voting System related to fraud.
A "rogue server" that was NOT hacked by Russia...even though they tried

Must have really frustrated you...er I mean them

A "rogue server" that was NOT hacked by Russia...even though they tried

Must have really frustrated you...er I mean them

What frustrates me is that there was a rogue server to begin with and the unnecessary risk it posed to the United States. Your retort validated the entirety of my post.

The Left cares more about getting Trump than it does voter integrity and critical infrastructure protection.

Huh?

Oh.

Did you miss the part where I said "We know why. You guys lied to them, and with Putin's help you lied longer , harder, and more often than anyone has ever lied before."

Another troll?

Looks like
Nah, just a run-of-the-mill conservative nut-job.

Forum List

Back