FOX News poll overwhelmingly favors gun control legislation.

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
It's tragic, literally, that Republicans won't listen to their constituents.

Support for gun violence prevention policies highlighted in the poll:

• 87 percent – Background Checks for Guns
  • 81 percent – Enforce Existing Gun Laws
  • 81 percent – Legal Age 21 to Buy All Guns
  • 80 percent – Require Mental Health Checks on all gun buyers
  • 80 percent – Flag People Danger to Self
  • 77 percent – Require 30-day Waiting Period
  • 61 percent – Ban Assault Weapons
  • 45 percent – Encouraging more citizens to carry guns to defend against attackers

Everyone who supports gun control, raise your right hand

R.9c406432e1e9bf1d2a23cc20d63a6da3

• 45 percent – Encouraging more citizens to carry guns to defend against attackers

We already have most of those laws on the books.

Maybe those polled lack the information that their representatives have.

The best way to address gun violence is first to be completely honest about it. This is anathema to most everyone concerned. We have all the information about the problem except what is needed to solve it.

Did they ask the participants if they felt the government would enforce any regulations as written or would they continue to selectively prosecute offenses based on race and political leaning? I think not.

Ignorant poll responders are why the founders created the Constitution and Bill of Rights….so we could point out to morons like you that we have actual, God given Rights that are not open to polls…..

We already have background checks for guns

The democrats are the party that is not enforcing existing gun laws...ever wonder why?

I Joined the military at 17...which meant I could be sent over seas...with a military rifle, to kill foreigners for my country...but when I came home, I would not be able to own a gun to protect my family...do you see how stupid that is?

And the leftist psychiatrists would reject anyone who wanted to own a gun....unless, of course, they were rich, famous, or polticially connected.....

What constitutes a danger to self? Insomnia? Because the democrats wanted to deny gun Rights based on that too.....

So a woman is being threatened by an ex...he is going to murder her......she just has to wait 30 days to get a gun that might just save her life...meanwhile, the gang banger in the democrat party controlled city simply pays the straw buyer for his illegal gun...gets it in minutes.....do you see how fucking stupid that is?

Ban Assault rifles? Why? knives, clubs, bare hands and cars kill more people every single year than all rifles do....do we ban those as well?

I know you are not a bright human being....but that quick list of responses to the stupid poll questions should end this discussion...it won't, you are too stupid for it to achieve that...but it is a start for normal people passing through......

Since you are all gushy over poll you must support this one as well:

I Joined the military at 17...which meant I could be sent over seas...with a military rifle, to kill foreigners for my country...but when I came home, I would not be able to own a gun to protect my family...do you see how stupid that is?

No wonder you're so confused.

Great post.....keeps you from having to deal with my actual points...
Firstly, you think you should earn the right to purchase the same rifle at home that the Army supplied you with to travel overseas. Ignoring the fact that the U.S. government should not be sending you to war overseas in the first place, you somehow think that this gives you the right to own the same rifle here, and that it is beyond belief that a weapon you can use while in the military service should be available here, to anyone who wants it.

Secondly, the resulting carnage these have inflicted in this country have also turned it into a war zone of mass shootings, not specifically just assault rifles, either. Since we can wage war on other nations, we should be able to wage it here too, huh?

Firstly, you think you should earn the right to purchase the same rifle at home that the Army supplied you with to travel overseas. Ignoring the fact that the U.S. government should not be sending you to war overseas in the first place, you somehow think that this gives you the right to own the same rifle here, and that it is beyond belief that a weapon you can use while in the military service should be available here, to anyone who wants it.

Secondly, the resulting carnage these have inflicted in this country have also turned it into a war zone of mass shootings, not specifically just assault rifles, either. Since we can wage war on other nations, we should be able to wage it here too, huh?

No....dipshit........that stupid poll question states owning any gun....you moron.

And yes....if the military can have a rifle, then the American people get that rifle too....that keeps people like you from filling mass graves.....

Knives kill more people than all rifles do.

Clubs kill more people than all rifles do.

Every single year.....

Do you want to ban knives and clubs?

Forum List

Back