Fox News Poll: Record number of voters oppose Kavanaugh nomination

He got a better deal than Merrick Garland

You libtards really hate it when you are forced to play by the RULES...…

Suck it up Butter Cup...…………….

Playing by the rules says Merrick Garland sits on the court.

Neg-a-tory Kilroy……………

Tell me what rule was broken?

The rule that a sitting president gets to appoint judges.

And I think Garland should have gotten an up or down vote, but nothing says that who the president appoints has to be confirmed. There have been justices voted down or had their nominations dragged out for so long that the candidates withdrew themselves and the Democrats have been guilty of it plenty of times. Funny how that never bothered you.

I didn't say that didn't bother me. That's the problem with you conservatives. We are talking abut what YOU guys are doing and you want deflect things and make assumptions. When you choose to debate a topic from the conservative POV most of the time it is an opinion that purposely distorts the context, doesn't include critical facts in order to build a strawman based on false equivalences or outright lies. I have never seen where a democratic senate just outright denied a republican president a scotus judge hearing and further more I have never seen a democratic senate rush to put a candidate on the court while ignoring he lied to the senate during hearings.

You can bring up Joe Biden but,

Here’s Why ‘The Biden Rule’ Is Complete Crap

Given all the negative press coverage he’s been given since the day he was a nominated, plus the hysterics from the media and the left thinking he’s going to institute the death penalty for abortion, this is hardly surprising

You think having your reputation destroyed in front of the entire world is a better deal than Garland got?

He destroyed his own reputation.

No, people like you are and it's all for political gain.

No, he destroyed his own reputation. And the only reason why you guys want t o rush him into the court is for political reasons. He is up for a lifetime appointment, he doesn't have to be confirmed by next week.

Given all the negative press coverage he’s been given since the day he was a nominated, plus the hysterics from the media and the left thinking he’s going to institute the death penalty for abortion, this is hardly surprising
Clearly the opposition has not done enough. He still stands to be confirmed. I hope they have more up their collective sleeve....

That is not true at all. There were not unprovable/unsupported allegations of sexual assault that will follow Garland for the rest of his life. Not getting a vote is far better of a deal than what Kavanaugh has been put through.

Kavanaugh has two children, think how fucked up their lives are now. How anyone can support doing that to two innocent daughters just for the sake of politics is beyond fucked up. Some times people like you just make me want to puke.

Take your head out of politics for just one minute and think about what effect this has on these two young girls..

View attachment 218031
yep...he has the "taint" now...

Neg-a-tory Kilroy……………

And the Senate gets to confirm them. Perhaps you missed that part

Didn't miss a thing. You got to have a hearing in order to confirm. And they denied that. So you can try making excuses all you want for the crookedness of the republican party and conservatives, but that's all you are doing.
and it seems like you are making excuses for the crookedness of that party you have your lips attached too....how are you any different?....

That is not true at all. There were not unprovable/unsupported allegations of sexual assault that will follow Garland for the rest of his life. Not getting a vote is far better of a deal than what Kavanaugh has been put through.

Kavanaugh has two children, think how fucked up their lives are now. How anyone can support doing that to two innocent daughters just for the sake of politics is beyond fucked up. Some times people like you just make me want to puke.

Take your head out of politics for just one minute and think about what effect this has on these two young girls..

View attachment 218031
Kavanaugh is responsible for his own actions

Daddy........why did you try to rape that girl?
can you prove he did?....or are just taken up with joy behars hysteria?...

In the big picture, I'm sure nothing is more important to the GOP than the Supreme Court and the lower courts.

Presidents come and go.

It is important to Conservatives...but the life blood of democrats...without the Supreme Court, they can't pass the worst parts of their agenda...they got gay marriage, and obamacare through court rulings....not votes. The Court system is a super Legislature for the democrats.....they can get what they want with a few people making rulings vs. having to rangle several hundred votes in congress or state legislatures...and they don't lose seats when their stupid ideas are passed by judges instead of in elected state or federal legislatures.
california being example no.1.....

View attachment 218031
yep...he has the "taint" now...

far worse than anything that happened to Garland.

Neg-a-tory Kilroy……………

And I think Garland should have gotten an up or down vote, but nothing says that who the president appoints has to be confirmed. There have been justices voted down or had their nominations dragged out for so long that the candidates withdrew themselves and the Democrats have been guilty of it plenty of times. Funny how that never bothered you.

I didn't say that didn't bother me. That's the problem with you conservatives. We are talking abut what YOU guys are doing and you want deflect things and make assumptions. When you choose to debate a topic from the conservative POV most of the time it is an opinion that purposely distorts the context, doesn't include critical facts in order to build a strawman based on false equivalences or outright lies. I have never seen where a democratic senate just outright denied a republican president a scotus judge hearing and further more I have never seen a democratic senate rush to put a candidate on the court while ignoring he lied to the senate during hearings.

You can bring up Joe Biden but,

Here’s Why ‘The Biden Rule’ Is Complete Crap
Nice try, You reek of hypocrisy

Forum List

Back