FOX NEWS POLL: 68% Say Vote Out All Incumbents

Complete morons who are incapable of deciding who to ote for based on record, experience, platform.

Listen to the Propaganda arm of the Republican Party.....vote out all incumbents so more Republicans will win[/QUOTE]

Not very deep thinkers are they...

Has anyone noticed that Fox News NEVER advocated voting out all incumbents when Republicans controlled the Whitehouse and Congress??

Fair and Balanced my ASS

I watch television for the weather and I watch DVD's or Netflix. The people's opinions onthis website mean more to me than any of Limbaugh's, Olbermann or Hannity or O'reilly.

The opinions and rantings of politicians mean absolutely nothing to me because they all lie about their intentions.

Complete morons who are incapable of deciding who to ote for based on record, experience, platform.

Listen to the Propaganda arm of the Republican Party.....vote out all incumbents so more Republicans will win[/QUOTE]

Has anyone noticed that Fox News NEVER advocated voting out all incumbents when Republicans controlled the Whitehouse and Congress??

Fair and Balanced my ASS

In Fox's defense, we didn't have as many losers in office back then.

But we still had the Propaganda Arm of the GOP broadcasting 24/7

Did you have an epileptic attack? Stop taking credit for my words. Fox is a conservative news channel, big deal. Your point was something entirely different and you failed to make your case.

Didn't make my case?

How about the losers who...

Allowed the worst terrorist attack in history
Started two wars
Cut taxes to pay for two concurrent wars
Botched the execution of both wars
Botched Katrina Relief
Threw the economy into the worst recession in 70 years
Engaged in torture

Fox News never saw the need to vote out THOSE incumbents?

saveliberty said:
rightwinger said:
saveliberty said:
Did you have an epileptic attack? Stop taking credit for my words. Fox is a conservative news channel, big deal. Your point was something entirely different and you failed to make your case.

Didn't make my case?

Started two wars
Botched Katrina Relief
Engaged in torture

Check your history, most of that happened on the Democrats watch. Learn to post quotes.

Last edited:
saveliberty said:
rightwinger said:
Didn't make my case?

Started two wars
Botched Katrina Relief
Engaged in torture

Check your history, most of that happened on the Democrats watch. Learn to post quotes.

Who said anything about Dems or Repubs??

We are talking about Propaganda Fox News

They never advocated voting out all incumbents because that would mean the Republicans would have been voted out in higher numbers than the Dems

Guess what.....AMERICA blamed the Republicans and voted them out anyway

All it takes is to convince the independents to vote out the incumbents. People keep saying that the populace won't vote out their incumbent because it is the other guys incumbent. Fair enough.

Change the metric. Don't even bother with the party loyalists. Aim the entire message at the independents. They are the ones that move the elections anyway.

Pretty easy message too. No one currently in office is your incumbent. Independents don't have incumbents.

Of course, the simpleton's who think FoxNews is behind this poll will continue to bash a news organization blindly. Let them. Energy wasted on their part can be used to our advantage.

Fair and Balanced my ASS

Fox news is advocating this? And here i thought it was from a poll....How silly of me.
:cuckoo:

Fair and Balanced my ASS

Fox news is advocating this? And here i thought it was from a poll....How silly of me.

You do realize that you are attempting to argue with a simpleton who will only continue to spit out hate fox news talking points no matter what you say?

You do realize that you are attempting to argue with a simpleton who will only continue to spit out hate fox news talking points no matter what you say?

Yes but if you allow him to get away without a response he may actually start to believe his own shit. And God forbid possibly even influence some weak minded person.

Yes but if you allow him to get away without a response he may actually start to believe his own shit. And God forbid possibly even influence some weak minded person.
He already drinks the kool-aid. You do have a point though on refuting stupidity to keep it from influencing someone else.

Usually, one post is enough. It isn't as if they have a point or anything.

saveliberty said:
rightwinger said:
Didn't make my case?

Started two wars
Botched Katrina Relief
Engaged in torture

What? Who was president during all that mess? Obama?

And this is new how? Americans have been crying 'vote out the incumbents' while turning around and re-electing their state's incumbents at least since the 1980's.

saveliberty said:

What? Who was president during all that mess? Obama?

Zona, you sick the week they covered the duties of Congress and the President? Congress authorizes and appropriates funds. Those who run the cash make the decisions, not the President.

If this healthcare monster passes, each and everyone of them can look for new jobs. I assure you real people are angry as I have ever seen, political leanings are not a factor

A lot of them have new jobs lined up as a result of their voting for the bill.

Forum List

Back