Fox News Poll 12/15/2019

It’s not looking good for Mr. Trump.

View attachment 294974

Don't care. I don't base my vote on what FOX News or any other media outlet thinks.

Yes, we know. All your opinions come directly out of your ass. Facts mean nothing to you.

Your "facts" are nothing but your opinions. And yes, they mean as little to me as you do, asswipe.

You poor dumb goober. They are neither my facts nor yours. Facts just are, and we are free to accept them as reality, or, in your case, ignore them and make up your own version of reality.

Fox News poll is run by David Shaw !

Shaw has donated US$2.25 million to Priorities USA Action, a super PAC supporting Democraticpresidential candidate Hillary Clinton[13] and $1 million to Organizing for Action.[14]
LOL..

Well that tells the tail... David Shaw is a left wing political hack.... FOX sure has some left wing losers... And when we look into the demographics we find they polled greater Ny city a bastion of left wing voters... you cant get any more biased than that..

I hope FOX gives this man his walking papers for allowing his bias to cloud his judgment as a journalist (and I use that term biting my tongue). Proof positive that polls can and are manipulated for a specific goal.

Shaw has donated US$2.25 million to Priorities USA Action, a super PAC supporting Democraticpresidential candidate Hillary Clinton[13] and $1 million to Organizing for Action.[14]
LOL..

Well that tells the tail... David Shaw is a left wing political hack.... FOX sure has some left wing losers... And when we look into the demographics we find they polled greater NI city a bastion of left wing voters... you cant get any more biased than that..

I hope FOX gives this man his walking papers for allowing his bias to cloud his judgment as a journalist (and I use that term biting my tongue). Proof positive that polls can and are manipulated for a specific goal.
I been telling people for years Fox News poll is run by Hillary’s friend

View attachment 294974

Don't care. I don't base my vote on what FOX News or any other media outlet thinks.

Yes, we know. All your opinions come directly out of your ass. Facts mean nothing to you.

Your "facts" are nothing but your opinions. And yes, they mean as little to me as you do, asswipe.

You poor dumb goober. They are neither my facts nor yours. Facts just are, and we are free to accept them as reality, or, in your case, ignore them and make up your own version of reality.

Shup faggot.

Because the polls were spot on in 2016? Lmfao. :21: This is a national poll. We elect POTUS by state. Swing states are what matters.

View attachment 294974

Shup faggot.

How original of you.

LOL..

Well that tells the tail... David Shaw is a left wing political hack.... FOX sure has some left wing losers... And when we look into the demographics we find they polled greater NI city a bastion of left wing voters... you cant get any more biased than that..

I hear ya. I have Fox News rerunning Chris Wallace's FOX News Sunday in another window right now, on my computer. Schiff is on there lying his ass off.

Why do they even give audience to that shithead?

LOL..

I hear ya. I have Fox News rerunning Chris Wallace's FOX News Sunday in another window right now, on my computer. Schiff is on there lying his ass off.

Because Chris Wallace wanted Jeb in 2016.

Shup faggot.

How original of you.

Shup again while you're at it, faggot.

LOL..

I wouldn't doubt that. The Never-Trumpers on FOX are easy to spot. The fact that they always have JEB's cum dribbling down their chins makes them easy to identify as leftists.

LOL..

I wouldn't doubt that. The Never-Trumpers on FOX are easy to spot. The fact that they always have JEB's cum dribbling down their chins makes them easy to identify as leftists.
Wallace is DC establishment.Daddy from 60 Minutes got him his start.

View attachment 294974

Yep, even Fox News zombies can admit some reality.

Reality? You tards haven't even been able to accept the fact that Trump won.

Even after three whole years of him sitting in the White House, no less.

:21:
They are insane with bipolar rage. Like they’ve been on a three year menstrual cycle. Take some fucking Mydol you liberal dip shits.

9y2v.png

View attachment 294974

Yep, even Fox News zombies can admit some reality.

Reality? You tards haven't even been able to accept the fact that Trump won.

Even after three whole years of him sitting in the White House, no less.

:21:
They are insane with bipolar rage. Like they’ve been on a three year menstrual cycle. Take some fucking Mydol you liberal dip shits.

Ouch :21::21::21:

Forum List

Back