Fox News Poll 12/15/2019

Polls are now "facts", Bullpuppy? If that were actually true...then Hillary Clinton's fat ass would be sitting in the Oval Office! Duh?

Answers to polls are usually based on facts. At least they are for sane people.

Nancy Pelosi is going to allow a small number of them to vote present so they're not on record as having voted for impeachment! The question is...which Democrats get that pass and which ones get hung out to dry by their Speaker?

It’s not looking good for Mr. Trump.

View attachment 294974

Don't care. I don't base my vote on what FOX News or any other media outlet thinks.
Yeah you don't waste time with facts.
David e Shaw runs the poll for Fox News

Shaw has donated US$2.25 million to Priorities USA Action, a super PAC supporting Democraticpresidential candidate Hillary Clinton[13] and $1 million to Organizing for Action.[14]

Donated over 3 million to democrats , Hillary Clinton

Polls are now "facts", Bullpuppy? If that were actually true...then Hillary Clinton's fat ass would be sitting in the Oval Office! Duh?

No they are not. Recently polls have been inaccurate when taken on national issues. Common folk see them as scams.

Anyone at this point that believes THAT, Bullpuppy...is batshit crazy! Polls can be manipulated to give you the slanted results you're looking for. THAT is a fact! Answers to polls are based on facts? That's a joke!

The hundreds of hours I have spent on phones doing these polls since the 1980’s and as a Political Science major, gives me some insight. In the Internet era and liberals groups wanting to DOC people...no one trust these calls anymore. Trump supporters are indeed silent.

View attachment 294974

Don't care. I don't base my vote on what FOX News or any other media outlet thinks.

What "facts"? Wasn't it you Tide Pod and Crayola-eating retards who were always claiming "Faux News"?

Give me a break, hillbilly. I'd put as much faith in anything you tards say, as I would the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

One thing I do know, though: You're fixing to have to put up with another four years of Trump, after 2020.

Enjoy, Tard.

View attachment 294974

What "facts"? Wasn't it you Tide Pod and Crayola-eating retards who were always claiming "Faux News"?

Give me a break, hillbilly. I'd put as much faith in anything you tards say, as I would the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

One thing I do know, though: You're fixing to have to put up with another four years of Trump, after 2020.

Enjoy, Tard.
You said you don't base your vote on news media. You get your info from your butt?

Forum List

Back