Fox News is telling young women not to vote

fox-wolf-herder-clothing-41833507809.jpeg

Sounds like ole Kimbo Guilfoyle has some mental issues.

Fox News Hosts Tell Young Women Not To Vote Go Back To Tinder And Match.com

Is Fox News ever going to bottom out from how low and scummy they get? I think it's safe to say Roger Ailes himself is behind her saying this. He has to do whatever he can to make sure dems don't get the upper hand in the election. It's so pathetic.

I'm sure it won't take long for the USMB conservatives to defend these remarks. Try to let the adults answer first, won't you?
Take chill pill, son. Guilfoyle is not a news reporter or an anchor. She is an opinonist and offered her opinion on a talk show. The opinion of "younger citizens have not experienced enough to truly understand what may be in their best interest as adults" is not a new one and has some validity.

Relax son. There is no conspiracy.
I'm not suggesting a conspiracy. My point is that I wouldn't be surprised if Roger orchestrated this conversation because he has a history on telling his hosts what to say.

BS ALERT!!!!!

Is Fox News ever going to bottom out from how low and scummy they get? I think it's safe to say Roger Ailes himself is behind her saying this. He has to do whatever he can to make sure dems don't get the upper hand in the election. It's so pathetic.

I'm sure it won't take long for the USMB conservatives to defend these remarks. Try to let the adults answer first, won't you?

I know how difficult it is for you liberals to hear an opinion you don't agree with and how you love to attack anyone that has them. The Five is an opinion show discussing topics of the day and each one of them offers their opinion.

That's what we democrats really love the most...when RW'ers express their opinions on the air!

How is a talk show with people expressing opinions considered Fox news?

You are as bad as the Huffpo idiots when it comes to sinking low. This reeks of desperation. I am guessing that Huffpo has seen the polls and are pulling out all the stops hoping to save the election for Dems. It will only work on libs, who wouldn't vote for Republicans anyway. Smart people don't fall for this kind of shit.

You are as bad as the Huffpo idiots when it comes to sinking low. This reeks of desperation. I am guessing that Huffpo has seen the polls and are pulling out all the stops hoping to save the election for Dems. It will only work on libs, who wouldn't vote for Republicans anyway. Smart people don't fall for this kind of shit.

Never mind Guilfoyle was talking about young women on Juries, something she as a lawyer didn't like.

Never mind Guilfoyle was talking about young women on Juries, something she as a lawyer didn't like.

And they twisted that to accuse Fox news of telling young women not to vote. Good grief.

You're a LIAR!!!!! Can't you read or watch a video?

You're a LIAR!!!!! Can't you read or watch a video?

I sure did.

I am not a hack like you that can only see what they want to see.

And Michelle Obama is telling people to vote for people "like us"

SNIPS:

“People were shocked when Barack won because they were counting on folks like us to stay home,” Mrs. Obama said. “It’s up to us to get out and vote. Only we can prove them wrong.”

Michelle Obama To Students: ‘Bring The Folks You Met At The Party Last Weekend’ To Vote

Michelle Obama To Students 8216 Bring The Folks You Met At The Party Last Weekend 8217 To Vote CBS DC

And Michelle Obama is telling people to vote for people "like us"

SNIPS:

“People were shocked when Barack won because they were counting on folks like us to stay home,” Mrs. Obama said. “It’s up to us to get out and vote. Only we can prove them wrong.”

Michelle Obama To Students: ‘Bring The Folks You Met At The Party Last Weekend’ To Vote

Michelle Obama To Students 8216 Bring The Folks You Met At The Party Last Weekend 8217 To Vote CBS DC

Why are you trying to deflect the OP? Do you have Obama obsession syndrome? Start your own Obama thread.

Interesting the Op does not like the fact Guilfoyle said these women don't have enough life experience to vote yet these same women according to the left need government to pay for their birth control. They have enough life experience and maturity to vote but not enough to supply their own birth control.

Interesting the Op does not like the fact Guilfoyle said these women don't have enough life experience to vote yet these same women according to the left need government to pay for their birth control. They have enough life experience and maturity to vote but not enough to supply their own birth control.

Can't you NaziCons stay on track? How does contraception enter into this thread? What's next - abortion?

Can't you NaziCons stay on track? How does contraception enter into this thread? What's next - abortion?
Can't you Naziberals think beyond talking points? We know you are all but incapable of actual independent thinking but try it you liberals think Guilfoyle was being unfair in her comment and they have the life experience and maturity to vote part of being mature and having life experience is being able to be responsible for your own life and the things you need in it if you have enough life experience and maturity for one then you should be able to handle the other. Part of being an adult is knowing you don't get to pick and choose what you are and are not mature enough to handle.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back