WTF is wrong with CNN?

Roadrunner

Roadrunner
May 6, 2013
USA
Commentator there just referred to the Canadian terrorist as "gentleman" at least ten times.

Terrorists are not gentlemen.

Of course not!

Not for sane people they are not!

But for PC people? aka radical marxists, left wing, islamo liberals??

ahhhh..... that's another story.... for them they are heroes.

Shame on CNN.

I think they are using the term loosely, like just referencing a male, not really thinking of them as "gentle" men.

Of course not!

Shame on CNN.

Where do you get such nonsense? Terrorists are not heroes to liberals. Is that what Faux News is saying now?

I think they are using the term loosely, like just referencing a male, not really thinking of them as "gentle" men.

Well, they shouldn't use the term at all when refering to those murderers.

Period.

Of course not!

Shame on CNN.

Where do you get such nonsense? Terrorists are not heroes to liberals. Is that what Faux News is saying now?
Why wont obama call the fort hood shooter a terrorist?

Of course not!

Shame on CNN.

Obama didn't make the rules for the military. Oh, I forgot, everything is Obama's fault.

Of course, you are used to Republicans changing the laws to suit their whims.

So, victims and others are demanding, why is the November 2009 attack at Fort Hood being tried as a case of workplace violence and not as an act of terror?

Military law expert Scott L. Silliman says the answer is simple. Because the Uniform Code of Military Justice does not have a punitive article for "terrorism."

"They really didn't have an option," says Silliman, director emeritus of Duke University's Center on Law, Ethics and National Security in Durham, N.C. "He was an active-duty officer. The crime occurred on a military installation. ... It was obvious he was going to face a court-martial."
Fort Hood Shooting Victims Want Attack Designated As Terrorism

Of course not!

Shame on CNN.

Obama didn't make the rules for the military. Oh, I forgot, everything is Obama's fault.

So, victims and others are demanding, why is the November 2009 attack at Fort Hood being tried as a case of workplace violence and not as an act of terror?

Military law expert Scott L. Silliman says the answer is simple. Because the Uniform Code of Military Justice does not have a punitive article for "terrorism."

"They really didn't have an option," says Silliman, director emeritus of Duke University's Center on Law, Ethics and National Security in Durham, N.C. "He was an active-duty officer. The crime occurred on a military installation. ... It was obvious he was going to face a court-martial."
Obama is the commander in chief, of course he does, how fucking dumb can you get.

Of course not!

Shame on CNN.

Obama is the commander in chief, of course he does, how fucking dumb can you get.

Oh yeah, he can just change the millitary laws.....how fucking stupid are you? ....never mind, you're fucking Faux News stupid.

Commentator there just referred to the Canadian terrorist as "gentleman" at least ten times.

Terrorists are not gentlemen.

CNN is worried about a wrist slap from CAIR if they step out of line. Just refer to these people as "yet another Islamic Terrorist". If Timothy McVeigh radical white Christians were beheading, CNN would have no problem call them what they are. Then again, if radical white Christians were beheading innocent people, moderate Christians would quickly put a bullet between the radical's heads. See the difference?

I take it the guy is a Muslim? Just guessing as I haven't caught up on today's news.

Calling the guy a suspect is the correct term, at the very least. I have never heard the word gentleman used to describe any perpetrator. I suppose they don't want to offend anyone. Idiots.

Of course not!

Shame on CNN.

Oh yeah, he can just change the millitary laws.....how fucking stupid are you? ....never mind, you're fucking Faux News stupid.
Yes he can you stupid fucking hag. I did 22 yrs in the military how bout you?

He repealed DADT, that is changing the military laws. Jesus can you be any more retrarded.

You're such a fucking idiot.....just because you did 22 years in the military doesn't mean you have a brain....if you did, you'd take it out and play with it.

You're such a fucking idiot.....just because you did 22 years in the military doesn't mean you have a brain....if you did, you'd take it out and play with it.
boo hoo I proved you are a a fucking stupid hack that doesn't know wtf you are talking about and now you are mad. BOOO HOOO. idiot.

He repealed DADT, that is changing the military laws. Jesus can you be any more retrarded.

That was passed by Congress, idiot.....has Congress tried to pass a change regarding the Fort Hood situation? You're such a fucking retard, all you know what to do is blame Obama for everything.

boo hoo I proved you are a a fucking stupid hack that doesn't know wtf you are talking about and now you are mad. BOOO HOOO. idiot.

You didn't prove anything you retarded ass. You're the one that doesn't know what the fuck you are talking about.....you're the retard who says "Thanks Obama" for everything that goes wrong.....like a hurricane in the Pacific, or a volcano erupting in Italy........bwahahaha....retard.

Forum List

Back