Fox News is telling young women not to vote

Ooooooo..Salon, now you knows it's for reelz
Did you watch the video?
Yep.

My take is it was to tongue in cheek based on the "fact" that was trotted out how young woman vote democrat...iow the dummies should just do what dummies do best until they grow up and become informed.
So it's okay to insult a major demographic?

You mean like those who are Gun Owners, Read their Bibles, and don't like Illegal Immigrants?

Fox News Hosts Tell Young Women Not To Vote Go Back To Tinder And Match.com

Is Fox News ever going to bottom out from how low and scummy they get? I think it's safe to say Roger Ailes himself is behind her saying this. He has to do whatever he can to make sure dems don't get the upper hand in the election. It's so pathetic.

I'm sure it won't take long for the USMB conservatives to defend these remarks. Try to let the adults answer first, won't you?

This is unbelievable. Kimberly Guilfoyle should apologize for making such an un-American statement to young women of voting age.

[This is unbelievable. Kimberly Guilfoyle should apologize for making such an un-American statement to young women of voting age.

Unbelievable is right, don't believe it. The article is a complete partisan hack job bastardization of what they said.

[This is unbelievable. Kimberly Guilfoyle should apologize for making such an un-American statement to young women of voting age.

Unbelievable is right, don't believe it. The article is a complete partisan hack job bastardization of what they said.

The video speaks for itself. In other words: "Hey kids! Hold off a little. You don't have to vote just yet. Wait until you're conservative enough old enough!"

Fox News Hosts Tell Young Women Not To Vote, Go Back To Tinder And Match.com

The video speaks for itself. In other words: "Hey kids! Hold off a little. You don't have to vote just yet. Wait until you're conservative enough old enough!"

Fox News Hosts Tell Young Women Not To Vote, Go Back To Tinder And Match.com

The video didn't say that. And your quote is a flat out lie, that line was never said.

The women they are insulting are the same demographic that enlists in the military.

I'm fine with Fox being themselves. It's like painting yellow and red strips on targets at the rifle range. They make it SO easy for us democrats.....

foxnews_large.gif

Yep. They said exactly what was written up in Huffington. I watched the whole video. I confess that I suspected that they were being sarcastic, before I watched it. They were dead serious. Why am I not surprised?

Yep. They said exactly what was written up in Huffington. I watched the whole video. I confess that I suspected that they were being sarcastic, before I watched it. They were dead serious. Why am I not surprised?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..yeah right

You know the truth, but prefer to lie. Being a liberal must be so confusing

Is Fox News ever going to bottom out from how low and scummy they get? I think it's safe to say Roger Ailes himself is behind her saying this. He has to do whatever he can to make sure dems don't get the upper hand in the election. It's so pathetic.

I'm sure it won't take long for the USMB conservatives to defend these remarks. Try to let the adults answer first, won't you?

What's the problem? They performed a public service. It's like telling a wife-beater to stop assaulting his wife or a speeder to slow down in a school zone or an alcoholic not to drink alcohol.

I know how difficult it is for you liberals to hear an opinion you don't agree with and how you love to attack anyone that has them. The Five is an opinion show discussing topics of the day and each one of them offers their opinion.

Forum List

Back