Fox news is so out of touch, they don't even know what a lie is

We know what fake news is, it's what the liberal cable stations with homosexual hosts try to feed us.
Trump Sheep saying nothing. Try again
TDS--again
All you got are about two buckets of shit to debate over. Get lost.
--you are full of shit-a lie and an exaggeration are not the same = your OP is shit
Ignoramuses showing themselves off to the forum. Gotta love it.

We know what fake news is, it's what the liberal cable stations with homosexual hosts try to feed us.

Have you thought about where you're going to live when the President wins a second term?
Which term would that be? The obstruction term sentence or the campaign finance term sentence?

I admire your rich and creative fantasy life.

Here is Joe Walsh putting the smack down on one of Fox's commentators about Trump and his lies, calling them exaggerations and spin. Lol! This Fox ignoramus does not know the difference between a lie and an exaggeration, so he himself gets caught lying about that. Republicans, get out of your alternate Fox universe bubble and return to planet earth. An exaggeration is a lie you dumb ass; Why Exaggeration is Lying | Jack Pelham

YOU are a real dumbass--they are not the same
an exaggeration is NOT a lie

verb (used with object), ex·ag·ger·at·ed, ex·ag·ger·at·ing.

to magnify beyond the limits of truth; overstate; represent disproportionately:to exaggerate the difficulties of a situation.
to increase or enlarge abnormally:

Definition of lie (Entry 3 of 6)
1: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceiveShe was lying when she said she didn't break the vase.He lied about his past experience.
2: to create a false or misleading impression

Folks this is one dumb ... Why Exaggeration is Lying | Jack Pelham

Exaggerations are lies dumb ass.

Here is Joe Walsh putting the smack down on one of Fox's commentators about Trump and his lies, calling them exaggerations and spin. Lol! This Fox ignoramus does not know the difference between a lie and an exaggeration, so he himself gets caught lying about that. Republicans, get out of your alternate Fox universe bubble and return to planet earth. An exaggeration is a lie you dumb ass; Why Exaggeration is Lying | Jack Pelham

to magnify beyond the limits of truth; overstate; represent disproportionately:to exaggerate the difficulties of a situation.

1: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceiveShe was lying when she said she didn't break the vase.He lied about his past experience.

hahhahaha--you can't make up your own definitions
Jack can't either

Have you thought about where you're going to live when the President wins a second term?
Which term would that be? The obstruction term sentence or the campaign finance term sentence?

I admire your ability to say nothing over and over. I try and imagine how boring that must be, then I tell myself it isn't worthy knowing.

hahhahaha--you can't make up your own definitions
Jack can't either

The Sheep just keep filling the field and all they have is their own shit to spit out. Boss, get a friggin clue.

Actually it seems that Walsh is the one who is out of touch. He was elected to Congress on the republican ticket and as a congressman he attacked democrats and Obama. The Illinois democrat dominated state legislature paid him back by gerrymandering Walsh's district and he was out of a job. Does he realize that vindictive democrats did him in? What else is Walsh confused about?

Actually it seems that Walsh is the one who is out of touch. He was elected to Congress on the republican ticket and as a congressman he attacked democrats and Obama. The Illinois democrat dominated state legislature paid him back by gerrymandering Walsh's district and he was out of a job. Does he realize that vindictive democrats did him in? What else is Walsh confused about?
He can be the three legged monster for all I care. He exposed the truth, that the commentator was lying about lying. He's a total ignorant dumb ass and a liar.

I admire your ability to say nothing over and over. I try and imagine how boring that must be, then I tell myself it isn't worthy knowing.

"Worth knowing". If you want to use worthy as an adverb, it has to be followed by the preposition "of". Worth is the proper adverb to use in this case.

Last edited:

As Mac would say-they are wingers! And so are you.

He can be the three legged monster for all I care. He exposed the truth, that the commentator was lying about lying. He's a total ignorant dumb ass and a liar.
How is it possible for a former congressman who was gerrymandered out of a job by democrats and defeated when he ran for office again to "expose the truth" about anything but the vindictive Illinois democrat party that did him in? Walsh is about as confused as Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back