Question: “Is America Ready for Sitcom About Half-Breeds?”

You obsess too much.

Why do you care?
Wondering if it matters to people? I think if mixed marriages go on the rise that black leaders next bitch would be that black people are being bred out of existence.

You obsess too much.
Just wondering where society is on this? Do we need a show exclusively about race? There’s no show called “whiteish.”

Easy peasy lemon squeezy: don't watch it.

I wish the SJW crybullies would adopt this attitude as well instead of trying to silence and cancel people. It doesn't help your cause to emulate their hatefulnes.

You obsess too much.
Just wondering where society is on this? Do we need a show exclusively about race? There’s no show called “whiteish.”

I wish the SJW crybullies would adopt this attitude as well instead of trying to silence and cancel people. It doesn't help your cause to emulate their hatefulnes.
I don’t watch programs unless they are documentaries or news programs. Wondering why Hollywood came up with an idea for a show like this? Why is this being promoted while I’m watching college football?

It may be about time for something like that. I'm sure most of us have someone mixed in our circle of friends.

You obsess too much.

I don’t watch programs unless they are documentaries or news programs. Wondering why Hollywood came up with an idea for a show like this? Why is this being promoted while I’m watching college football?

The mute button is your friend - and commercials are the perfect opportunities for bio breaks and trips to the kitchen for a tasty snack and a frosty beverage.

IOW, lighten up, dood.

ABC is going to put a show on the air this season about mulatto kids. Will there be an audience for this? Is it race obsession gone amuck? Is it even an issue or even necessary?
black-ish Spinoff mixed-ish Premiering TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 24 9|8c on ABC | ABC New Shows

what proof do you have that YOU aren't a 'half-breed'?
My parents, grandparents and great-grandparents all Northern European and white. What proof do YOU have that you’re not an “inbred?”

You obsess too much.

The mute button is your friend - and commercials are the perfect opportunities for bio breaks and trips to the kitchen for a tasty snack and a frosty beverage.

IOW, lighten up, dood.

But, but, but, my world is changing!!!!!

:lol:

You obsess too much.

IOW, lighten up, dood.

I’m not agitating, just wondering if this is a future trend?

You obsess too much.

IOW, lighten up, dood.

Yes, it is a trend that TV shows will be produced.

You obsess too much.

IOW, lighten up, dood.

I think most people don't care.

Forum List

Back