Fox news is so out of touch, they don't even know what a lie is

We know what fake news is, it's what the liberal cable stations with homosexual hosts try to feed us.
As a adult American and Conservative, I think we ALL know bullshit by now. Its like picking dog hair off your sweater. Its just there sometimes. Liberal or conservative dog hair, we kinda accept one but gag on the other. Fox news is one of many news outlets. I wonderer if there are really news networks that doesn't spin the facts, lie by omission and other wise twist the facts? careful now...I feel like Diogenes. Never mind.

Last edited:
Here is Joe Walsh putting the smack down on one of Fox's commentators about Trump and his lies, calling them exaggerations and spin. Lol! This Fox ignoramus does not know the difference between a lie and an exaggeration, so he himself gets caught lying about that. Republicans, get out of your alternate Fox universe bubble and return to planet earth. An exaggeration is a lie you dumb ass; Why Exaggeration is Lying | Jack Pelham

Um that's Fox Business. Not Fox News.

You're a fucking moron.

Is this Fox Business dumb fuck;

Here is Joe Walsh putting the smack down on one of Fox's commentators about Trump and his lies, calling them exaggerations and spin. Lol! This Fox ignoramus does not know the difference between a lie and an exaggeration, so he himself gets caught lying about that. Republicans, get out of your alternate Fox universe bubble and return to planet earth. An exaggeration is a lie you dumb ass; Why Exaggeration is Lying | Jack Pelham

It's not a lie if I believe it....

We know what fake news is, it's what the liberal cable stations with homosexual hosts try to feed us.
As a Adult American and Conservative, I think we know bullshit. Its like picking dog hair off your sweater. Its just there sometimes . Liberal or conservative dog hair, we kinda accept one but gag on the other. Fox news is one of many news outlets. I wonderer if there are really news networks that doesn't spin the facts, lie by omission and other wise twist the facts? careful now...I feel like Diogenes. Never mind.
Ha, I'm all eyes to read something from any news outlet that spun the claim "MORE" than this commentator did about Trump, by throwing out a bald faced lie like he did. Now that I have to see.

But he didn't say "believe". Lol! Damn you folks are stupid. What did the man say sonny? He said "exaggeration and spin." Try and keep up.

Actually it seems that Walsh is the one who is out of touch. He was elected to Congress on the republican ticket and as a congressman he attacked democrats and Obama. The Illinois democrat dominated state legislature paid him back by gerrymandering Walsh's district and he was out of a job. Does he realize that vindictive democrats did him in? What else is Walsh confused about?
He can be the three legged monster for all I care. He exposed the truth, that the commentator was lying about lying. He's a total ignorant dumb ass and a liar.
How is it possible for a former congressman who was gerrymandered out of a job by democrats and defeated when he ran for office again to "expose the truth" about anything but the vindictive Illinois democrat party that did him in? Walsh is about as confused as Joe Biden.
While Trump has compiled 12,000 documented lies, even a caveman could expose him.

But he didn't say "believe". Lol! Damn you folks are stupid. What did the man say sonny? He said "exaggeration and spin." Try and keep up.

I don't care what Walsh or anyone else says. I don't listen to them.

I have the right to believe what I believe..

I don't care what Walsh or anyone else says. I don't listen to them.

I have the right to believe what I believe..

You don't have a right to your own facts. Thank God! The man said "exaggeration and spin" and that's what matters. What you believe is worth teats. I care about facts and the truth. I'm not here to pedal fantasies like you.

While Trump has compiled 12,000 documented lies, even a caveman could expose him.

And yet ...

3778468_071718-wpvi-ap-trump-airforce-one-img.jpg

As a Adult American and Conservative, I think we know bullshit. Its like picking dog hair off your sweater. Its just there sometimes . Liberal or conservative dog hair, we kinda accept one but gag on the other. Fox news is one of many news outlets. I wonderer if there are really news networks that doesn't spin the facts, lie by omission and other wise twist the facts? careful now...I feel like Diogenes. Never mind.
Ha, I'm all eyes to read something from any news outlet that spun the claim "MORE" than this commentator did about Trump, by throwing out a bald faced lie like he did. Now that I have to see.
All of us need to walk away from the media right now. Nobody condones liars. But the Media right now has lost my respect. They ignore the lies of this or that group and scrutinize those that benefits their handlers. Can we ask for a neutral media that scrutinizes everyone in the same light? Because liberals are just as much equal opportunity liars as you know who whom.

All of us need to walk away from the media right now. Nobody condones liars. But the Media right now has lost my respect. They ignore the lies of this or that group and scrutinize those that that benefits their handlers. Can we ask for a neutral media that scrutinizes everyone in the same light? Because liberals are just as much equal opportunity liars.
And I beg to differ on the basis of an absence of documented proof. Most, if not all Liberal media outlets I watch will correct themselves if something is put out there. So, I will say this again, got proof, show it? If not, the argument is officially moot. People, understand one thing, you can't expect to watch someone shit in one hand wash it with piss and call everyone out for doing the same thing if you didn't see it happen. It's just common basic horse sense logic. When you're caught shitting in the hand, don't look across the room and blame the other guy, when there is no shit in the hand. "Everybody does it" crap is a load of crap unless you prove it.

All of us need to walk away from the media right now. Nobody condones liars. But the Media right now has lost my respect. They ignore the lies of this or that group and scrutinize those that that benefits their handlers. Can we ask for a neutral media that scrutinizes everyone in the same light? Because liberals are just as much equal opportunity liars.
And I beg to differ on the basis of an absence of documented proof. Most, if not all Liberal media outlets I watch will correct themselves if something is put out there. So, I will say this again, got proof, show it? If not, the argument is officially moot. People, understand one thing, you can't expect to watch someone shit in one hand wash it with piss and call everyone out for doing the same thing if you didn't see it happen. It's just common basic horse sense logic. When you're caught shitting in the hand, don't look across the room and blame the other guy, when there is no shit in the hand. "Everybody does it" crap is a load of crap unless you prove it.

Russia!!!! Russia!!!!!!

Collusion!!!!!! Collusion!!!!!!!

Putin!!!!!! Putin!!!!!!

LOL

Trump is the greatest President in our history and there is nothing, nothing you can do to make me believe different.
You are powerless.
MAGA

Russia!!!! Russia!!!!!!

Collusion!!!!!! Collusion!!!!!!!

Putin!!!!!! Putin!!!!!!

LOL

Trump is the greatest President in our history and there is nothing, nothing you can do to make me believe different.
You are powerless.
MAGA
Everyone with a functioning brain is laughing at you for being just another Trump Sheep who could give two shits about you, while providing us with nothing but pure bs and no proof of anything.

Forum List

Back