Fox News Haters Just Got Some Seriously BAD NEWS! This Changes Everything.

Ran across this today, thought it was interesting... .

To say I am a fan of Fox News would be an error, but in terms of Television, Fox is the only News Channel worth the time to watch it.

Here's the first paragraph or so, from the Article:

"Fox News is the only place on cable to get true, fair-and-balanced news. And the Fox News Channel has been so wildly successful, that it’s no longer competing with CNN or MSNBC. Instead, they are competing with larger networks – such as ESPN and antenna stations. They destroy the competition, and do it with a proud, pro-American worldview. That’s why we love Fox.

But when you’re that successful, you have many critics. ..."

Read more: Fox News Haters Just Got Some Seriously BAD NEWS This Changes Everything. - The Political Insider

Um....what changed? You have a conservative website offer a pretty generic op-ed.

And?

Truth doesn't lean right or left. It just leans towards itself.
Truth leans; by which I mean to say, truth rest entirely upon objectivity.

And the ideological left is void and I mean incapable of: objectivity.

Last edited:
Foxnews is watched by old conservatives...
So you feel that 'old conservatives' represent the majority of the United States?

That's uncommonly sound judgement for you Gilligan. Congrats on the unanticipated bout of lucidity. Don't be scared... What you're wxperiencing is called 'reality'.

Truth doesn't lean right or left. It just leans towards itself.
Truth leans; by which I mean to say, truth rest entirely upon objectivity.

And the ideological left is void and I mean incapable of: objectivity.

But you don't use objectivity. You're hopelessly subjective. You cherry pick nature. You ignore any portion of it that doesn't match your beliefs. You merely assume elaborate mythology with no factual or logical basis. And then insist that whatever you believe must be objective facts.

I don't think objective means what you think it means.

No one "hates" Fox, it's not news

Sadly, most of the rubes do think it is news. Fox News even calls itself "fair and balanced news".

OH! Now THATS Fascinatin'. Please define "News" and demonstrate how Fox News is so incredibly distinct from whatever it is your cryin' about.

(reader this will be rather sad ... But it's what the left is... So you should try to endure it.

There may be a point wherein it declares that it identifies as a Buick or a snake ... But that's normal for the insane, so do t freak out.)

Last edited:
But you don't use objectivity..

(Reader, understand that for the Relativist, objectivity can't exist. If you ask a Relativitlst to define it they cannot. Despite such being readily available via any well established dictionary.

The simple fact is, where objectivity exist... Relativism is a lie. So... They're loath to recognize it... for what it actually is.)

And of course the reason that people prefer Fox... Is the objectivity. Which is not found anywhere in television news, except Fox.

So you feel that 'old conservatives' represent the majority of the United States?

No.

Yet more people watch Fox News than any other network.

No where near a majority of people do. Not even a majority of TV viewers.

Your demo isn't the majority. You can't get around that. You merely imagine it is......using your standard 'my imagination must define objective truth' relativism that you're simply famous for.

And of course the reason that people prefer Fox... Is the objectivity. Which is not found anywhere in television news, except Fox.

But you define 'objectivity' as anything that agrees with you. And that's not objectivity. That's subjectivity. You can't tell the difference. A rational person could.

Fox does well because they tell their old, overwhelmingly white, senior citizen audience what they want to hear. Fox news viewers are consistently among the worst informed.

So....um, where does the 'this changes everything' part kick in? Because so far its the same old subjective, relativistic shit you always spew.

No.

Yet more people watch Fox News than any other network.

No where near a majority of people do. Not even a majority of TV viewers.

Your demo isn't the majority. You can't get around that. You merely imagine it is......using your standard 'my imagination must define objective truth' relativism that you're simply famous for.

You mean his demo that believes that polygamy is not a form of marriage, Christ was perverted for being celibate, normal humans never have sex except to reproduce, and the Jews are evil for killing Jesus

that's not the majority demo?

lol, are you sure?

You mean his demo that believes that polygamy is not a form of marriage...?

No GILLIGAN. I'm speaking of Americans. You've no kinship with us, nor any means to understand the principles that define us.

If ya could, you'd understand that Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

And that perversions a function of what one does which deviates from soundly reasoned viable practices, and not what one 'does not do'... .

You mean his demo that believes that polygamy is not a form of marriage...?

No GILLIGAN. I'm speaking of Americans. You've no kinship with us, nor any means to understand the principles that define us.

If ya could, you'd understand that Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

And that perversions a function of what one does which deviates from soundly reasoned viable practices, and not what one 'does not do'... .

I defended Americans. Let's start with that 'kinship'.

Have you?

Ran across this today, thought it was interesting... .

To say I am a fan of Fox News would be an error, but in terms of Television, Fox is the only News Channel worth the time to watch it.

Here's the first paragraph or so, from the Article:

"Fox News is the only place on cable to get true, fair-and-balanced news. And the Fox News Channel has been so wildly successful, that it’s no longer competing with CNN or MSNBC. Instead, they are competing with larger networks – such as ESPN and antenna stations. They destroy the competition, and do it with a proud, pro-American worldview. That’s why we love Fox.

But when you’re that successful, you have many critics. ..."

Read more: Fox News Haters Just Got Some Seriously BAD NEWS This Changes Everything. - The Political Insider
Lol what the fuck is this? Nothing about this makes any sense. Is your point that Fox News' popularity is supposed to silence the haters?

Look, Fox News is popular because people in general are dumb conservatives. People watch it because it tells them exactly what they want to hear. It rants about big government, democrats, food stamps and paying taxes etc. They like hearing pundits bitch about stuff they already agree with. It's validation. It doesn't do anything to challenge viewers pre conceived notions about politics and their libertarian bullshit. It illicits an emotional response. They just like hearing this propaganda because it's easier than thinking critically and learning factual information that would inevitably contradict the rightwing dogma they have always believed in.

Fox News is a joke. It's barely a news station. I give the producers credit though. They are damn good at pulling an audience. The hot babes and bright colors make you forget you aren't really learning anything based on facts and statistics.

Fox isn't objective.

Fox is hard Right.

MSNBC is hard Left.

Neither bring on people from the other side except as comedy relief.

Foxnews will soon become just another liberscum news reader bunch of fools, Ailes and Murdock are turnin it over to their liberfool sons., look it up :up:

Forum List

Back