Fox News Haters Just Got Some Seriously BAD NEWS! This Changes Everything.

I consider Fox too far Right, and MSNBC too far Left.

I dont' watch a news source because most other people do, I watch one that has a balance between far left, and far right.
Which is CNN.

I don't always agree with their programming, or their news people.

But it's isn't mostly one sided.

LOL! Fox is a lot of things... 'conservative' is not one of them.

Fox is however as as close to objective news as exists on Television.

CNN is a joke and has been for decades... It bears absolutely no distinction from MSNBC.

If I want to know what the left is saying I come here... As the left here is a direct conduit to the cult. There is not a word written by the left here, that was not first written or spoken by someone on either CNN or CNN-NBC.

Broadcast news (ABC, NBC and ABC) are no different. CBS has been busted fabricating "News" on several occasions, ABC hired Clinton hacks and called them REPORTERS... And NBC... Lol... Thats self explanatory.

Last edited:
Ran across this today, thought it was interesting... .

To say I am a fan of Fox News would be an error, but in terms of Television, Fox is the only News Channel worth the time to watch it.

Here's the first paragraph or so, from the Article:

"Fox News is the only place on cable to get true, fair-and-balanced news. And the Fox News Channel has been so wildly successful, that it’s no longer competing with CNN or MSNBC. Instead, they are competing with larger networks – such as ESPN and antenna stations. They destroy the competition, and do it with a proud, pro-American worldview. That’s why we love Fox.

But when you’re that successful, you have many critics. ..."

Read more: Fox News Haters Just Got Some Seriously BAD NEWS This Changes Everything. - The Political Insider
People sure do like to watch car and train wrecks....don't they?

Conservatives watch Fox almost exclusively, nothing new there

Doesn't provide the network with any more credibility

Turn Off Fox

Bad News for America.

Wow such a profoundly philisophical post, you must have spent hours on the toilet coming up with that gem.

tumblr_lilr75Kh9g1qdlkgg.gif

I consider Fox too far Right, and MSNBC too far Left.

I dont' watch a news source because most other people do, I watch one that has a balance between far left, and far right.
Which is CNN.

I don't always agree with their programming, or their news people.

But it's isn't mostly one sided.

Truth doesn't lean right or left. It just leans towards itself.

The moonbats have been going apeshit about Trump all day, and the fact that Fox News is the closest thing to unbiased news than can be found is something they supress but already know.

Hey bed wetters...

PRESIDENT TRUMP!!

VANX5r4.gif

I bet If that ape had any resemblance to Obama the ape would be called racist.

Fox might have higher viewer numbers than the other networks, however all US tv networks are losing viewers to online media sources: State of the News Media 2014 Key Indicators Pew Research Center

Yes... And they're losing them to Fox News.

And just because Fox News is the most popular News channel in the US... That just means that liberalism is no where near as popular as the Five news channels competing with Fox would have Ya believe.
I don't watch any of the news channels, so whatever they are saying doesn't influence me.

Though internet costs are still too high and data packages too low nationwide, to cause a total switch off cable, so while MSNBC and others might lose out, Fox will have high viewership for decades to come.

Will be interesting to see what happens when Google Fiber gets brought out to more cities and towns, as Comcast and Verizon will be forced to increase their data and speed to compete.

Ran across this today, thought it was interesting... .

To say I am a fan of Fox News would be an error, but in terms of Television, Fox is the only News Channel worth the time to watch it.

Here's the first paragraph or so, from the Article:

"Fox News is the only place on cable to get true, fair-and-balanced news. And the Fox News Channel has been so wildly successful, that it’s no longer competing with CNN or MSNBC. Instead, they are competing with larger networks – such as ESPN and antenna stations. They destroy the competition, and do it with a proud, pro-American worldview. That’s why we love Fox.

But when you’re that successful, you have many critics. ..."

Read more: Fox News Haters Just Got Some Seriously BAD NEWS This Changes Everything. - The Political Insider
People sure do like to watch car and train wrecks....don't they?
Yeah they do...

I wonder why they prefer to watch them on Fox over the liberal drivel.

The average of a Fox News viewer is 68.

Any argument about the popularity of Foxnews is an argument over what do seniors prefer.
Which is okay...the average IQ of the entire rest of the news viewership is 58.....it kind of balances out that way.

dimocrap scum trying to distinguish themselves (the educated elites, genetic superiors, Intended by God To Rule) from us Normals?

Sickening. Every time they do it (every minute of ever day) they show themselves to be the Nazis I've always known them to be
"us NORMALS"..??.......surely you jest ..........You're so totally brainfucked you defy classification on the social spectrum ferchrissakes !!!!!:anj_stfu:

Forum List

Back