Fox News Haters Just Got Some Seriously BAD NEWS! This Changes Everything.

"Fox News is the only place on cable to get true, fair-and-balanced news.

Oh my God, that is funny.

Its 1.64 million viewers...

Like I said. A couple million piss drinkers.

There are YouTube stars who have more subscribers than that. The Shaytards currently have 3,471,592. And they are probably better for your brain than Fox News.

What is so funny is that the Fox News critics believe CBS and NBC to be legitimate despite having their major news anchors shamed off the seat because they fabricate news.

There are a couple million people who drink a lot of piss and chow down on manufactured bullshit on a regular basis. This is not news.

It's depressing, but it isn't news.

we don't need daily reminders of your peculiar diet hmmmmkay

Foxnews is watched by old conservatives. That is not the means by which a news channel becomes politically influential. That is preaching to the choir.
If you want to find out how stupid you are, go check out the primetime ratings of Fox vs. CNN and MSNBC in the 25-54 demo. Fox creams them both in the younger audience demo. Yet you lying bozos continue to claim only older folks watch Fox. You've all come down with JoeyB disease.

Foxnews is watched by old conservatives. That is not the means by which a news channel becomes politically influential. That is preaching to the choir.
If you want to find out how stupid you are, go check out the primetime ratings of Fox vs. CNN and MSNBC in the 25-54 demo. Fox creams them both in the younger audience demo. Yet you lying bozos continue to claim only older folks watch Fox. You've all come down with JoeyB disease.

LOL...

Goldfish are more intellectually curious than liberals, don't expect a loss of bandwith while bed wetters go looking up the information.

I consider Fox too far Right, and MSNBC too far Left.

I dont' watch a news source because most other people do, I watch one that has a balance between far left, and far right.
Which is CNN.

I don't always agree with their programming, or their news people.

But it's isn't mostly one sided.
Lolol cnn is not balanced. They totally lean left. But to be fair, any station will play anything that gets them ratings.

CNN and MSNBC combined equal or beat Fox in the 25-54 demo.

You mean his demo that believes that polygamy is not a form of marriage...?

No GILLIGAN. I'm speaking of Americans. You've no kinship with us, nor any means to understand the principles that define us.

If ya could, you'd understand that Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

And that perversions a function of what one does which deviates from soundly reasoned viable practices, and not what one 'does not do'... .

I defended Americans. Let's start with that 'kinship'.

Have you?

You have no kinship with AMERICANS on any level Gilligan.

As you've been instructed many times:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS.

And this is because Nature precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to both the thesis and the antithesis.

If you ask nicely, someone might help you to understand that that means... .

I consider Fox too far Right, and MSNBC too far Left.

I dont' watch a news source because most other people do, I watch one that has a balance between far left, and far right.
Which is CNN.

I don't always agree with their programming, or their news people.

But it's isn't mostly one sided.
Lolol cnn is not balanced. They totally lean left. But to be fair, any station will play anything that gets them ratings.

Yes... CNN "leans" Left just as Stalin, Trotsky and Lenin, Pol Pot and Mao "leaned" Left.

There's no discernible difference between NBC and CNN-NBC, the Cable affiliate OKA: MSNBC.

Ran across this today, thought it was interesting... .

To say I am a fan of Fox News would be an error, but in terms of Television, Fox is the only News Channel worth the time to watch it.

Here's the first paragraph or so, from the Article:

"Fox News is the only place on cable to get true, fair-and-balanced news. And the Fox News Channel has been so wildly successful, that it’s no longer competing with CNN or MSNBC. Instead, they are competing with larger networks – such as ESPN and antenna stations. They destroy the competition, and do it with a proud, pro-American worldview. That’s why we love Fox.

But when you’re that successful, you have many critics. ..."

Read more: Fox News Haters Just Got Some Seriously BAD NEWS This Changes Everything. - The Political Insider
FOX News doesn't really do news. Neither does MSNBC.

Fox news viewers are actually less informed than people who watch no news. This also applies to msnbc, though between the two fox viewers are less informed. It proves what click and clack once said, to paraphrase - two people who don't know what they are talking about actually know less than one person who doesn't know what he's talking about.

To say I am a fan of Fox News would be an error, but in terms of Television, Fox is the only News Channel worth the time to watch it.

"Fox News is the only place on cable to get true, fair-and-balanced news. And the Fox News Channel has been so wildly successful, that it’s no longer competing with CNN or MSNBC. Instead, they are competing with larger networks – such as ESPN and antenna stations. They destroy the competition, and do it with a proud, pro-American worldview. That’s why we love Fox.

Read more: Fox News Haters Just Got Some Seriously BAD NEWS This Changes Everything. - The Political Insider

Yeah, but MSNBC just signed Brian Williams, stating the Williams exemplifies the honor and integrity that MSNBC is known for - so Fox better watch out!

There are a couple million people who drink a lot of piss and chow down on manufactured bullshit on a regular basis. This is not news.

We realize that you ONLY get your information from the Soros hate sites - but for those who want information that does not come directly from the democratic party - Fox is the only choice on Television.

Personally, I don't watch TV news at all.

FOX News doesn't really do news. Neither does MSNBC.

Fox news viewers are actually less informed than people who watch no news. This also applies to msnbc, though between the two fox viewers are less informed. It proves what click and clack once said, to paraphrase - two people who don't know what they are talking about actually know less than one person who doesn't know what he's talking about.

In point of fact Fox News viewers, along with talk radio listeners are among the most informed and best educated people in the United States.

This is not even a debatable point

We realize that you ONLY get your information from the Soros hate sites - but for those who want information that does not come directly from the democratic party - Fox is the only choice on Television.

Personally, I don't watch TV news at all.
Man, I always enjoy when you jump in. It's a sure sign that everything intelligent that could be said has been said and its time to send in the clowns.

No, really. I love, love, love when you jump in. It brings a smile to my face the way you bring your cuddly straw man fallacies and false dilemmas.

It's a darned shame, though, you think there are only two sources of information, and that the two you cited are both for retards, and you chose the one for retards of a right wing bent as the superior choice.

Kind of like saying, "There are only two kinds of food. Piss and shit, and piss is better!" :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

But you define 'objectivity' as anything that agrees with you. And that's not objectivity.

Of course. You naturally define "objectivity" as the blind recitation of what George Soros commands you to think via his democratic party and his myriad hate sites. KOS is the epitome of objectivity to a Soros drone.

That's subjectivity. You can't tell the difference. A rational person could.

Fox does well because they tell their old, overwhelmingly white, senior citizen audience what they want to hear. Fox news viewers are consistently among the worst informed.

So....um, where does the 'this changes everything' part kick in? Because so far its the same old subjective, relativistic shit you always spew.

So the white people that you hate (on orders from owner of the democratic party George Soros) wanted the hear that Ferguson was burning and that race riots raged in Baltimore?

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

But you define 'objectivity' as anything that agrees with you. And that's not objectivity.

Of course. You naturally define "objectivity" as the blind recitation of what George Soros commands you to think via his democratic party and his myriad hate sites. KOS is the epitome of objectivity to a Soros drone.

Your personal obsession with George Soros has nothing to do with me.

So the white people that you hate (on orders from owner of the democratic party George Soros) wanted the hear that Ferguson was burning and that race riots raged in Baltimore?

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

Your obsession with 'hating white people' has nothing to do with me.

Try again.

You mean his demo that believes that polygamy is not a form of marriage...?

No GILLIGAN. I'm speaking of Americans. You've no kinship with us, nor any means to understand the principles that define us.

If ya could, you'd understand that Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

And that perversions a function of what one does which deviates from soundly reasoned viable practices, and not what one 'does not do'... .

I defended Americans. Let's start with that 'kinship'.

Have you?

You have no kinship with AMERICANS on any level Gilligan.

As you've been instructed many times:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS.

And this is because Nature precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to both the thesis and the antithesis.

If you ask nicely, someone might help you to understand that that means... .

"that that means"? Let me help:

Google

Yeah, a silly post, but no sillier and much more civilized than anything which, or is it that, you post.

But I digress. This thread isn't about haters, like you, it's about Fox News which anyone who critically watches its programming understands is framed in propaganda supporting the Republican Party. Some of it is nuanced, and some of it is overt, but all of it is programmed to influence biddle people to hate liberals, Democrats and taxes.

It works, the biddle are all around the Internet, they parrot the propaganda thoughtlessly and no amount of your magniloquent rhetoric can conceal it.

Fox isn't objective.

Fox is hard Right.

MSNBC is hard Left.

Neither bring on people from the other side except as comedy relief.

Let's be honest for a change;

The News on Fox is far more accurate than any other television news source. The commentary on Fox opposes Dear Leader - which you apparently think is "hard right." But commentary is just that, opinion.

MSNBC is nothing but commentary and CNN doesn't grasp that there should be a distinction between news and commentary. It isn't that MSNBC is biased, it's that they simply offer no legitimate news, they exist to promote the democratic party and do absolutely nothing else - they are a propaganda station.

CNN is worse than MSNBC. MSNBC is like ThinkProgress, Stormfront, or DailyKOS - it is a hate site on cable TV. Everyone knows this and it has zero credibility. The few people who watch it are Soros hate drones, People like G5000 and NYCarbineer.

But CNN pretends to report the news - except that in news broadcasts they can't refrain from editorializing on behalf of Soros and his DNC.

Example:

FOX info babe: There was a fiery car crash on the 405 this morning that left 3 dead and snarled traffic for hours

Withered and bitter old CNN reporter: The failed policies of George W. Bush left another 3 dead as his tax cuts for the rich cut the quality of cars, creating a horrific crash on the 405. Angry motorists were stranded needlessly for hours due to the Republicans blocking the brilliant mass transit ideas of Barack Obama.

Forum List

Back