Bow-Wows Are Really Peacocks!

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The story about Rachel Dolezal going black was one that I flew by at the speed of light. The headlines alone told me everything that I wanted to know. Dolezal passed the president on the color chart without benefit of pigmentation injections. El Rushbo cracked me up so much I checked it out in detail.

RUSH: Okay, so I officially today announced that I identify as skinny. From this day going forward, I am skinny. Now, in the old days, people's reaction to that would be to call me delusional and maybe think I needed some help. Today, I'm brave. It's a courageous act to identify as skinny when one is not.

XXXXX

The way I see myself is the way I am, not how you see me, and if you don't see me that way, you're the bigot. I'm brave!

I, Rush Limbaugh, Identify as Skinny
June 16, 2015

I Rush Limbaugh Identify as Skinny - The Rush Limbaugh Show

I blame photography for Rachel Dolezal’s con job. Photographs, more than anything else, convince the public that a bow-wow is a peacock. There are a few Hollywood “beauties” whose photographs I might screw, but I would not touch them if I was encased in a space suit. Photography has brought the culture to the point of barf bags looking in the mirror and convincing themselves they are the opposite of what the mirror tells them. I call it the Evil Queen syndrome. “Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest one of all.”

One final comment. The most beautiful of women often house the personality of a crocodile.

UPDATE
I blame photography for Rachel Dolezal’s con job.
Dolezal had acquired the idea that racial identity was “an invention of human beings” from Howard University.​

Rachel Dolezal is nearly homeless, on food stamps . . . and still ‘not white’
February 26, 2017
Rob Shimshock, DCNF

Rachel Dolezal is nearly homeless, on food stamps . . . and still 'not white'

Dolezal is on the right track but her train is going in the wrong direction. As I’ve often said, racism is an invented sin. Racism is not an original sin.

My proof: There is no mention of racism in the text of any of the major religions, or laws, judicial systems, cultures, or anywhere else. Not one religious leader, philosopher, or political thinker ever explored racism before the 20th century for one very good reason. RACISM DID NOT EXIST until it appeared when it was invented by race hustlers and dirty little moralists after the American Civil War ended.

UPDATE

Exactly what in hell is trans-black?

Well, she is now saying she was trans-black,​

Rachel Dolezal is Back In (Trans-)Black
Posted at 6:30 pm on April 1, 2017 by Joe Cunningham

Rachel Dolezal is Back In (Trans-)Black

Trans-black is Mrs. JoeyB Dolezal's first step on her identity journey to becoming a white Hispanic.

I am a banana. Don't ask how I'm able to post on a message board.

Forum List

Back