Fox News Gets Trolled Live

He was able to pull off getting on the air to boost his career as a failed comedian. Bravo. It just didn't get him very far.

ANd all those real former Obama supporters doing ads against him now? Your comments?

He wasn't even funny. The first words out of his mouth and she was on to him. She played along for a few minutes. She knew what she was dealing with. The smart ass was out smarted. He best not quit the day job.

Hey--I used to support Obama and now thinking of voting for Romney. Why don't you guys interview me!!

Why does the jerks gt all the attention, huh??

I am reminded of the saying 'little things amuse little minds'. But then, this is a Black_Loser thread so I am not surprised.

ANd all those real former Obama supporters doing ads against him now? Your comments?

He wasn't even funny. The first words out of his mouth and she was on to him. She played along for a few minutes. She knew what she was dealing with. The smart ass was out smarted. He best not quit the day job.

Not a chance. Paris Hilton makes Gretchen look intelligent.

I am reminded of the saying 'little things amuse little minds'. But then, this is a Black_Loser thread so I am not surprised.

Oh look, California fatty is back. Why don't you go back to the fat farm, it was nice having you gone!

So he misled the Fox people as to who he is what he claimed. Boy, that probably sure hurt their rep.

Not to mention he said, “Oh, I’m also disappointed in the direction Obama has taken this nation,” Rice injected. “I will be casting my ballot for Mitt Romney.” So any dimwit Dimocrats watching probably believe his every word.

Calling FNC a "fake news organization" is deeply insulting toward the REAL fake news organization: The Daily Show. I can see Samantha Bee as Gretchen Carlson, however- but better.

Regards from Rosie

HAHA the funnier thing is that these are the type of people that vote for Barack Obama. ahahahahahahaha

Not a chance. Paris Hilton makes Gretchen look intelligent.

Actually, I think Gretchen is putting on an act to come across as non-threatening.

If this was an evening show, the last thing news casters show do is put on a very attractive female. If she is plain and serious we guys may not place her in the "baby doll" category.

In short--we don't like dead people with our cupcakes and treats. It just feels so wrong!

Forum List

Back