Fox News Gets Trolled Live

Funny! CaliGirl is one of the most uneducated and small-minded individuals on the Board.

What's even funner is when she tries to pull her pysoginistic anti-feminist nonsense when she gets put down for her stupidity.

She will have to deal with it, because stupidity can't be cured, no matter how much money one has or if one decides to live outside of the country.

I am reminded of the saying 'little things amuse little minds'. But then, this is a Black_Loser thread so I am not surprised.

Funny! CaliGirl is one of the most uneducated and small-minded individuals on the Board.

What's even funner is when she tries to pull her pysoginistic anti-feminist nonsense when she gets put down for her stupidity.

She will have to deal with it, because stupidity can't be cured, no matter how much money one has or if one decides to live outside of the country.

I am reminded of the saying 'little things amuse little minds'. But then, this is a Black_Loser thread so I am not surprised.

"Funny! CaliGirl is one of the most uneducated and small-minded individuals on the Board."

Au Contraire, that would be jillian.:D

Last edited:
You're not ready for this interview unless you support the narrative we had in mind for you.

I saw this guy on Fox this morning. He was a complete goof-ball.

kMQny.jpg

This is great! Fox was likely just licking their chops to get this guy on as fast as they could because he pretended to be a former Obama supporter that now supports Romney, but instead he trolls fox live on the the air. :lmao:

Bravo to this man! :clap2: :eusa_clap: :D

Fox News host aborts bizarre interview with ‘former Obama supporter’ | The Raw Story

As a troll myself, that is a very funny story. However, me thinks this guy is going to be in jail for his comments about raping children. That's just sick.

ANd all those real former Obama supporters doing ads against him now? Your comments?

He wasn't even funny. The first words out of his mouth and she was on to him. She played along for a few minutes. She knew what she was dealing with. The smart ass was out smarted. He best not quit the day job.

Not a chance. Paris Hilton makes Gretchen look intelligent.

Gretchen Carlson is a former Miss America. To get there she had to prove a talent, more than yours of bad-mouthing people you could not match in talent, achievements, looks, money, success, family values, personality and likability.

Go rub salt liberal witch.

He wasn't even funny. The first words out of his mouth and she was on to him. She played along for a few minutes. She knew what she was dealing with. The smart ass was out smarted. He best not quit the day job.

Gretchen Carlson is a former Miss America. To get there she had to prove a talent, more than yours of bad-mouthing people you could not match in talent, achievements, looks, money, success, family values, personality and likability.

Oh god, she was once a former Miss America? 30 years ago?

Ms. Carlson was Miss America in 1989. 23 years ago. She still has what you never had, talent achievement, looks, money, success, family values, personality and likability. I bet she looks better now than you did 23 years ago. And sounds better than you ever did.

Last edited:

Ms. Carlson was Miss America in 1989. 23 years ago. She still has what you never had, talent achievement, looks, money, success, family values, personality and likability. I bet she looks better now than you did 23 years ago. And sounds better than you ever did.

b3YQy.jpg

OH JESUS CHRIST NO!

Is she a Miss America or a Miss Streetwalker?

Or maybe Mimi from The Drew Carey Show.

Last edited:

b3YQy.jpg

OH JESUS CHRIST NO!

OK, so you sunk as low as referring to someone you disagree with as a Streetwalker?

b3YQy.jpg

OH JESUS CHRIST NO!

OK, so you sunk as low as referring to someone you disagree with as a Streetwalker?

It's the horrific buckets of makeup.

She looks awful.

Forum List

Back