Fox News Fires The Only Reason People Watch Fox News

This firing ended the ratings monster that Ailes and Murdoch created in the 90s.

Yes, most likely the network is done for. I think online news has killed off cable news and the 'free' networks. The viewership numbers are all very low, in the single digit millions.

Yes. Too bad.
Oh look! I picked up a troll!

He insults you and you don't even care.
I don't watch Fox. If not for people bringing him up here and posting video of his shows, I wouldn't know he's alive. But a pinhead like you just can't get that. I actually basically STOPPED watching Fox about 8 years ago when they fired O'Reilly and Tucker took his place.

That's weak.
That's your brain.

I tried to change the subject? Or did I just actually say something more intelligent and relevant, instead of whining about Fox and Tucker on twelve threads for three days just because you need that much to fill the empty space in your life?

Only an idiot thinks that ANY news source is 100% accurate 100% of the time.

I just told someone on another thread funny how no one is whining about the guy fired off of CNN after years and years! I guess conservatives are just too busy following Tucker to care or maybe just too mature with real lives to try to make such a big deal about a guy who is just some character on the TV set. The Fox firing obviously means more to you than most of us.

Yes, I quit watching CNN at all when they fired Dobbs over the LA Raza racists sniveling. That was the only show I watched on CNN. The other Yakking Head show I watched regularly was The McLaughlin Group, and when McLauglin died I quit watching any of them.

Yes, I quit watching CNN at all when they fired Dobbs over the LA Raza racists sniveling. That was the only show I watched on CNN. The other Yakking Head show I watched regularly was The McLaughlin Group, and when McLauglin died I quit watching any of them.

I used to really like Lou Dobbs when I got to see him on Fox Business. I guess he got fired too. Oh well, I have no use for Fox, CNN, or MSNBC. Or CBS, ABC, NBC or PBS. Or NYT, WaPo, HuffPo and most of the others.

NEW YORK, NY — After months of controversy, Fox News has decided to part ways with the only reason anyone watches Fox News.
Says a lot about the people who watch Fox News. They seem to prefer to have their biases reinforced over the truth.

I fired Fox when they tried to screw Trump in the debates and then got all joyful when Joe Potatohead stole the 2020 election.

Haven't watched it since.

Exactly right!!
FUX has gone the way of Drudge....worthless to the Conservative cause.
I've been telling the liberals for years now that FUX is done as a Conservative supporter.
Yet they continue to try and use them for political points.
Nah! I just sw a meaningful edition of th Five on Fox where they were talking about the preferential treatment given to Hunter Biden, despite crimes apparent from his laptop. Even lefty Geraldo Rivera conceded the Bidens are showing their corruption, and it;s the whole family in on it, whole hog.

I'm sure Tucker will reemerge elsewhere to a better situation even MORE free to nail the left to the cross better while Fox will suffer further, having lost the only thing they had left to make me care they were even alive at all.
He's probably talking to some heavy hitting bigwigs as we are speaking now. Strange thing is he had a few days of blockbuster interviews prior to this, Trump, Musk, Kennedy etc. One contributing factor could be it was an inside job at FOX by Hannity, who was dethroned by Tucker, and those that were around Hannity supporters in FOX. Tucker was probably taking up all the oxygen at FOX, his show being at a very different level than the others, intellectually speaking.

Watters , The Five , Laura , and Trace at Night ( and to a lesser Amount Greg G ) might keep me around a little but

Forum List

Back