FOX News debunks Trump's Clinton scandal

Donald Trump has been screaming about Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved the transfer of 20 percent of America’s uranium holdings to Russia, demanding an investigation. Well....FOX News' own Shepard Smith called the statement “inaccurate in a number of ways,” noting that “the Clinton State Department had no power to veto or approve that transaction.” Rather, it must be approved by an interagency committee of the government consisting of nine department heads, including the Secretary of State.

Most of the Clinton Foundation donations in question, he pointed out, came from Frank Giustra, the founder of the uranium company in Canada. But Giustra, Smith noted, “says he sold his stake in the company back in 2007,” three years before the uranium/Russia deal and “a year and a half before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state.

Now that FOX News has chosen not to perpetuate this lie for political gain, and noted Conservatives such as George Will and former RNC head Michael Steele see this as just another "shiny object" Trump is using to deflect from his own dire legal situation at the hands of Robert Mueller, this begs 2 questions:

How much longer will Shepard Smith last at FOX News?

How much longer will Donald Trump last as President?
:bye1:

Fox News's Shepard Smith hits Trump for 'inaccurate' claims on Uranium One deal
Shepard Smith is a closeted gay
He's a liar.
Nuff said.

Na, Sheps out. He has come a long way since his days of covering car chases and Hollyweird sex tapes. Smith offered an opinion and glossed over the biggest part of the whole thing which was weather or not a Clinton made any money on the deal. Smith hopped on the never trump train when the token negro had to leave Washington at the same time Megan Kelly did. He needs to carefully follow Mars.Kelly’s career path when she did what she did.

You need to watch the video, and not lie about what he said or didn't say:

I watched the vedio fucktard. And I’ll say it again, shep left out all the parts that folks hang up on and that’s who gave who money and why. The ONLY reason you even pay attention is because Smith says fuck Trump. Don’t be so fucking stupid.

Umm.... Smith went over that... $141 million of the $145 million was donated to the Clinton foundation before the sale and before Hillary was Secretary of State.

Thank you. I suppose he(?) feels an ad hominem is a rebuttal, most right wingers when caught lying default to personal attacks and more lies.

Donald Trump has been screaming about Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved the transfer of 20 percent of America’s uranium holdings to Russia, demanding an investigation. Well....FOX News' own Shepard Smith called the statement “inaccurate in a number of ways,” noting that “the Clinton State Department had no power to veto or approve that transaction.” Rather, it must be approved by an interagency committee of the government consisting of nine department heads, including the Secretary of State.

Most of the Clinton Foundation donations in question, he pointed out, came from Frank Giustra, the founder of the uranium company in Canada. But Giustra, Smith noted, “says he sold his stake in the company back in 2007,” three years before the uranium/Russia deal and “a year and a half before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state.

Now that FOX News has chosen not to perpetuate this lie for political gain, and noted Conservatives such as George Will and former RNC head Michael Steele see this as just another "shiny object" Trump is using to deflect from his own dire legal situation at the hands of Robert Mueller, this begs 2 questions:

He's a liar.
Nuff said.

Na, Sheps out. He has come a long way since his days of covering car chases and Hollyweird sex tapes. Smith offered an opinion and glossed over the biggest part of the whole thing which was weather or not a Clinton made any money on the deal. Smith hopped on the never trump train when the token negro had to leave Washington at the same time Megan Kelly did. He needs to carefully follow Mars.Kelly’s career path when she did what she did.

I watched the vedio ********. And I’ll say it again, shep left out all the parts that folks hang up on and that’s who gave who money and why. The ONLY reason you even pay attention is because Smith says fuck Trump. Don’t be so fucking stupid.

Is being "fucking stupid" different than being stupid, or is it a sexual act performed or attempted by Judge Moore? Of course a 30+ year old man hitting on a 14 year old girl is pretty damn stupid, and IMHO morally corrupt and should be judged, not judge anyone else.

BTW, the money in question was explained, if you feel it was a quid pro quo situation, offer the evidence, either direct evidence or circumstantial. My guess is all you have is the word of Breitbart, some other source of RW propaganda or an agent provocateur.

Last edited:
What does his being gay have anything to do with the story? Please describe how megankelly stabbed her viewers in the back.
Being gay apparently has alot to do with it.
Being gay means you have to support Hillary or all of your gay friends will shut you out. Peer-pressure.
And Megan Kelly was the primary accuser against Trump during the debates. She actually stood up for Rosie O'Donnell, who is a despicable human being, who tricked America into thinking she was straight years making up some kind of Tom Cruise crush scenerio that was a total fraud. Rosie was on The View insulting Trump over his defense of beauty contestants, while the girl on the View called them "Crack Whores". Trump we think on David Letterman and called Rosie a degenerate for doing such a thing and he was right. Megan Kelly thinks that nasty women cannot be called what they are because of some PC unwritten rule.
What party is in power imposing their PC rules on US?
No particular party has complete control. The Washington Establishment controls everything regardless who is in the majority. The fact you don't know this is telling to say the least.

However, Democrats own the media and pretty much call the shots in every media source in America.
When you have control of the media, which is one of the pillars of our society, then you control the debate.

He's a liar.
Nuff said.

I watched the vedio ********. And I’ll say it again, shep left out all the parts that folks hang up on and that’s who gave who money and why. The ONLY reason you even pay attention is because Smith says fuck Trump. Don’t be so fucking stupid.

Is being "fucking stupid" different than being stupid, or is it a sexual act performed or attempted by Judge Moore? Of course a 30+ year old man hitting on a 14 year old girl is pretty damn stupid, and IMHO morally corrupt and should be judged, not judge anyone else.

BTW, the money in question was explained, if you feel it was a quid pro quo situation, offer the evidence, either direct evidence or circumstantial. My guess is all you have is the word of Breitbart, some other source of RW propaganda or an agent provocateur.

I wonder why she waited nearly 40 years to bring it up?

He's a liar.
Nuff said.

I watched the vedio fucktard. And I’ll say it again, shep left out all the parts that folks hang up on and that’s who gave who money and why. The ONLY reason you even pay attention is because Smith says fuck Trump. Don’t be so fucking stupid.

Umm.... Smith went over that... $141 million of the $145 million was donated to the Clinton foundation before the sale and before Hillary was Secretary of State.

Thank you. I suppose he(?) feels an ad hominem is a rebuttal, most right wingers when caught lying default to personal attacks and more lies.

Lefties just deny, deny, and make counter-accusations.
Then when all is lost they scream racist and slink away.

He's a liar.
Nuff said.

I wonder why she waited nearly 40 years to bring it up?

Fear. Moore is (was!) a powerful person and who would believe a young girl over an elected District Attorney! Had she then he might not have harmed others, and might even have spent some time in prison in protective custody.

You're ridiculous.

He's a liar.
Nuff said.

Oh, so NOW, Sheppard is credible. Tell me who was Sheppard Smiths source for his commentary? What qualifies him to be the be all end all on all this? Stop being such a slave. Damn.

You're ridiculous.

Your a lemming.

I want to know what makes Shep Smiths opinions on the matter the final word? Dummy’s on BOTH sides need to wake the hell up . Damn.

What does his being gay have anything to do with the story? Please describe how megankelly stabbed her viewers in the back.
Being gay apparently has alot to do with it.
Being gay means you have to support Hillary or all of your gay friends will shut you out. Peer-pressure.
And Megan Kelly was the primary accuser against Trump during the debates. She actually stood up for Rosie O'Donnell, who is a despicable human being, who tricked America into thinking she was straight years making up some kind of Tom Cruise crush scenerio that was a total fraud. Rosie was on The View insulting Trump over his defense of beauty contestants, while the girl on the View called them "Crack Whores". Trump we think on David Letterman and called Rosie a degenerate for doing such a thing and he was right. Megan Kelly thinks that nasty women cannot be called what they are because of some PC unwritten rule.
What party is in power imposing their PC rules on US?
No particular party has complete control. The Washington Establishment controls everything regardless who is in the majority. The fact you don't know this is telling to say the least.

However, Democrats own the media and pretty much call the shots in every media source in America.
When you have control of the media, which is one of the pillars of our society, then you control the debate.
LOL - Democrats own Fox News? - Not!

Repubtards are the PC establishment assholes that control everything.

He's a liar.
Nuff said.

Oh, so NOW, Sheppard is credible. Tell me who was Sheppard Smiths source for his commentary? What qualifies him to be the be all end all on all this? Stop being such a slave. Damn.

Sorry, I’m not interested in following you down your rabbit hole. Everything he said has already been reported. No one is forcing you to believe him. If you’re determined to cling to your HDS, it’s no skin off my back.

You're ridiculous.

Your a lemming.
your an idiot.

He's a liar.
Nuff said.

Not so, Shep holds the source of all truthiness.

We have no need of courts and investigators, to hell with them all!

All we have need of is Shep.

All hail king Shep!

republicans think that as long as they can find a new question to ask then everything they've been told is still false.

Me: The Sky is Blue
Them: Then how is my car the same color?
Me: That doesnt have any...
Them: I thought so, must be from an anon source

He's a liar.
Nuff said.

All hail king Shep!
What a pity you can’t find fault with anything Smith said.

He's a liar.
Nuff said.

All hail king Shep!

How could I? He never tells a lie.

He's a liar.
Nuff said.

All hail king Shep!

How could I? He never tells a lie.
Certainly seems so in this case as you can’t find fault with anything he said.

Forum List

Back