FOX News debunks Trump's Clinton scandal

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Donald Trump has been screaming about Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved the transfer of 20 percent of America’s uranium holdings to Russia, demanding an investigation. Well....FOX News' own Shepard Smith called the statement “inaccurate in a number of ways,” noting that “the Clinton State Department had no power to veto or approve that transaction.” Rather, it must be approved by an interagency committee of the government consisting of nine department heads, including the Secretary of State.

Most of the Clinton Foundation donations in question, he pointed out, came from Frank Giustra, the founder of the uranium company in Canada. But Giustra, Smith noted, “says he sold his stake in the company back in 2007,” three years before the uranium/Russia deal and “a year and a half before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state.

Now that FOX News has chosen not to perpetuate this lie for political gain, and noted Conservatives such as George Will and former RNC head Michael Steele see this as just another "shiny object" Trump is using to deflect from his own dire legal situation at the hands of Robert Mueller, this begs 2 questions:

How much longer will Shepard Smith last at FOX News?

How much longer will Donald Trump last as President?
:bye1:

Fox News's Shepard Smith hits Trump for 'inaccurate' claims on Uranium One deal

Last edited:
Donald Trump has been screaming about Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved the transfer of 20 percent of America’s uranium holdings to Russia, demanding an investigation. Well....FOX News' own Shepard Smith called the statement “inaccurate in a number of ways,” noting that “the Clinton State Department had no power to veto or approve that transaction.” Rather, it must be approved by an interagency committee of the government consisting of nine department heads, including the Secretary of State.

Most of the Clinton Foundation donations in question, he pointed out, came from Frank Giustra, the founder of the uranium company in Canada. But Giustra, Smith noted, “says he sold his stake in the company back in 2007,” three years before the uranium/Russia deal and “a year and a half before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state.

Now that FOX News has chosen not to perpetuate this lie for political gain, and noted Conservatives such as George Will and former RNC head Michael Steele see this as just another "shiny object" Trump is using to deflect from his own dire legal situation at the hands of Robert Mueller, this begs 2 questions:

Shepard Smith is a closeted gay
He's a liar.
Nuff said.

Not FOX News, but Shepard Smith.

Shep is a fly in the ointment. Turd in the punch bowl. He's been getting catcalls for his nonsense since the campaign.

He's a managing editor, so he has a bit of clout, especially now that Murdoch's left-leaning boys have direct hands-on.

In general, FOX Business News has a superior program schedule.

He's a liar.
Nuff said.
Crackpot Alert!

Shep is a fly in the ointment. Turd in the punch bowl. He's been getting catcalls for his nonsense since the campaign.

He's a managing editor, so he has a bit of clout, especially now that Murdoch's left-leaning boys have direct hands-on.

I don't watch FOX all that much anymore.
I don't want to throw a brick through my new 55" 4K UHD Flat Panel Television.

He's a liar.
Nuff said.
Crackpot Alert!
Whatever.
He's gay.
He's obviously biased against Trump.
Watching his show is like watching a Chicken Little talking about how the sky is falling.
There's a reason he's in the shitty timeslot he's in.

I watch CNN and MSNBC more than FOX.

Bigger laughs.

He's a liar.
Nuff said.
Crackpot Alert!
Whatever.
He's gay.
Watching his show is like watching a Chicken Little talking about how the sky is falling.
Sure beats trying to refute what he said. :badgrin:

Bigger laughs.
I don't want to watch CNN or MSNBC because I might just become one of these assholes that's going around running people down with my truck.
I simply throw in Big Bang Theory or Parks & Recreation and stay away from all of the dirty rotten political nonsense.

He's a liar.
Nuff said.
Crackpot Alert!
Whatever.
He's gay.
Actually I did....you just don't want to listen.

He's a liar.
Nuff said.
Crackpot Alert!
Whatever.
He's gay.
LOL

You called him a trump hating, gay, liar. That doesn’t actually refute a word he said, I don’t care how crazy you are.

Why put that much effort onto throwing a brick when you could empty a 30 round magazine into it?

He's a liar.
Nuff said.

You're an out of the closet bigot, homophobe and a liar. Those are facts in evidence, in this post and others.

Bigger laughs.
I don't want to watch CNN or MSNBC because I might just become one of these assholes that's going around running people down with my truck.
I simply throw in Big Bang Theory or Parks & Recreation and stay away from all of the dirty rotten political nonsense.

Yet most of your posts are dirty rotten political nonsense!

He's a liar.
Nuff said.
Crackpot Alert!
Whatever.
He's gay.
LOL

You called him a trump hating, gay, liar. That doesn’t actually refute a word he said, I don’t care how crazy you are.
Everybody knows he's gay. Right now he's not officially out, so it's treated as a rumor.
The only reason he won't admit it is because he feels his viewers would abandon him on FOX.
What it really means is he's a Democrat stooge being used to slant coverage of the White House.
Megan Kelly was a nasty bitch who stabbed her viewers in the back, and she ended up having to leave FOX.

how many more calls from the ********** will we have to wade through as they wonder when trump will be impeached to appease their blind hate?

Last edited by a moderator:

He's a liar.
Nuff said.

Na, Sheps out. He has come a long way since his days of covering car chases and Hollyweird sex tapes. Smith offered an opinion and glossed over the biggest part of the whole thing which was weather or not a Clinton made any money on the deal. Smith hopped on the never trump train when the token negro had to leave Washington at the same time Megan Kelly did. He needs to carefully follow Mars.Kelly’s career path when she did what she did.

Bigger laughs.

Yet most of your posts are dirty rotten political nonsense!
So are yours.
Only difference is mine are honest.
Yours are a pack of lies.

how many more calls from the fucktarted will we have to wade through as they wonder when trump will be impeached to appease their blind hate?

Reported.

Forum List

Back