Fox News co-owner funded ‘Ground Zero mosque’ Imam

the point you tried to make with it has been thoroughly debunked

Except the point I was trying to make with it has been throughly drowned out over "FOX NEWS! OMGZ! DEFEND THE PRECIOUS!"

I swear, some people on here are exactly like Gollum when it comes to that organization.
no, your point was debunked

but keep claiming that bullshit as it will only further show everyone that you are more partisan than your claims

but keep claiming that bullshit as it will only further show everyone that you are more partisan than your claims

Nope, wasn't debunked. I'm not partisan either Divecon. I'm more than willing to admit MSNBC is in the tank for the left along with other television outlets.

You play this game thinking I'm Rdean. Except I'm not Dive.

I heard abot this today. Wow. Just wow. I bet you one MILLLLION DOLLARS fox wont mention this.....ever.

FOX actually did mention it.

I doubt Hannity or Beck or O'Reilly will mention it during their rants against it being built. But the "news" part did broadcast the story.

I posted the World Net Daily story because I knew the deniers and heads in sand types would complain about any "leftie" source, and ignore the actual facts in the story.

Nope, wasn't debunked. I'm not partisan either Divecon. I'm more than willing to admit MSNBC is in the tank for the left along with other television outlets.

You play this game thinking I'm Rdean. Except I'm not Dive.
no, your not to rdean level, yet

Also, this hasn't been debunked Missourian. He's still funding the Imam, who's not a terrorist by the way.

A publicly traded stock and you want to claim a 7 percent owner of a PUBLICLY traded stock is somehow indicative of how the organization thinks or acts.

Yep, that's the debunked part.

And yet, the 2nd biggest share holder has a lot of clout with FOX news. I guess you forgot to read the article I posted from right wing World Net Daily. I can post Huffington post for you instead if you prefer it.....let me know.

Critics call bin Talal an "agent of Saudi influence" who has even marshaled direct influence over editorial content at Fox. He once boasted of persuading producers to change a screen banner under video footage of Muslims rioting in France to remove its Islamic reference.

"I picked up the phone and called [New Corp. chief Rupert] Murdoch," bin Talal said. "Within 30 minutes, the title was changed from 'Muslim riots' to 'civil riots.'"

Fox does not deny his account.

I heard abot this today. Wow. Just wow. I bet you one MILLLLION DOLLARS fox wont mention this.....ever.

FOX actually did mention it.

I doubt Hannity or Beck or O'Reilly will mention it during their rants against it being built. But the "news" part did broadcast the story.

I posted the World Net Daily story because I knew the deniers and heads in sand types would complain about any "leftie" source, and ignore the actual facts in the story.
ROFLMAO
as if everyone that is a conservative take WND as credible

this just shows how moronic you are

Fox News co-owner funded ‘Ground Zero mosque’ imam: report | Raw Story

The second largest shareholder in News Corp. -- the parent company of Fox News -- has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to causes linked to the imam planning to build a Muslim community center and mosque near Ground Zero in Manhattan, says a report from Yahoo!News.

According to the report from Yahoo!'s John Cook, Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, who owns seven percent of News Corp., "has directly funded [Imam Feisal Abdul] Rauf's projects to the tune of more than $300,000."

Cook reports that Prince Al-Waleed's personal charity, the Kingdom Foundation, donated $305,000 to Muslim Leaders of Tomorrow, a project sponsored by two of Rauf's initiatives, the American Society for Muslim Advancement and the Cordoba Initiative, which is building the Manhattan mosque.

Al-Waleed donated $500,000 to the Council on American-Islamic Relations — which has been repeatedly denounced on Fox News's air by Geller and others as a terror group — in 2002. Indeed, Rauf's "numerous ties to CAIR" alone have been cited by the mosque's opponents as a justification for imputing terrorist sympathies to him, yet few people seem to be asking whether Murdoch's extensive multi-billion business collaboration with the man who funds both Rauf and CAIR merits investigation or concern

:eusa_think:

*yawn*

Except any assumptions made in this thread is all on you guys.

All I did was post how the Prince funded the Imam. I also pointed out this Prince is also apart of the Saudi Royal Family, our ally. The entire point of this thread is do you really think Fox News of all people would have someone funding terrorism be one of their top share holders? C'mon.

This whole thread was to point out that the Imam isn't a terrorist.

All I did was post how the Prince funded the Imam. I also pointed out this Prince is also apart of the Saudi Royal Family, our ally. The entire point of this thread is do you really think Fox News of all people would have someone funding terrorism be one of their top share holders? C'mon.

But FOX told them the Imam was a terrorist. Hannity told them the Imam wants to shred the constitution. Beck ties Islamic center Imam to Free Gaza, Ayers, Wright, Khalidi, Clinton, and Obama.

Now they have to believe that a FOX owner is funding the Imam.

For FOX lovers and believers, this is very hard to reconsile. That's why they are lashing out with personal insults.

They can't handle it.

For me it's really fucking funny. For FOX brainwashed sheep, it's simply unfathomable.

But FOX told them the Imam was a terrorist. Hannity told them the Imam wants to shred the constitution. Beck ties Islamic center Imam to Free Gaza, Ayers, Wright, Khalidi, Clinton, and Obama.

Now they have to believe that a FOX owner is funding the Imam.

For FOX lovers and believers, this is very hard to reconsile. That's why they are lashing out with personal insults.

They can't handle it.

For me it's really fucking funny. For FOX brainwashed sheep, it's simply unfathomable.
keep proving you are rdean and TM level stupid

except any assumptions made in this thread is all on you guys.

All i did was post how the prince funded the imam. I also pointed out this prince is also apart of the saudi royal family, our ally. The entire point of this thread is do you really think fox news of all people would have someone funding terrorism be one of their top share holders? C'mon.

This whole thread was to point out that the imam isn't a terrorist.

but fox told them the imam was a terrorist. Hannity told them the imam wants to shred the constitution. Beck ties islamic center imam to free gaza, ayers, wright, khalidi, clinton, and obama.

Now they have to believe that a fox owner is funding the imam.

For fox lovers and believers, this is very hard to reconsile. that's why they are lashing out with personal insults.

they can't handle it.

For me it's really fucking funny. For fox brainwashed sheep, it's simply unfathomable.
keep proving you are rdean and tm level stupid

lol!!!

but fox told them the imam was a terrorist. Hannity told them the imam wants to shred the constitution. Beck ties islamic center imam to free gaza, ayers, wright, khalidi, clinton, and obama.

For fox lovers and believers, this is very hard to reconsile. that's why they are lashing out with personal insults.

they can't handle it.

For me it's really fucking funny. For fox brainwashed sheep, it's simply unfathomable.

lol!!!

Interesssting. Really.

they can't handle it.

lol!!!
yes, laugh
you look fucking ridiculous

lol!!!
yes, laugh

I do? In what way?

Because I'm interested in the FOX lover's reaction to the news that their favorite news show's owner is funding the Imam that their favorite talking heads are calling a terrorist?

Because it's interesting and amusing to watch you freak out and attack and name call instead of have a discussion about it?

That doesn't seem so ridiculous.

yes, laugh

I do? In what way?

Because I'm interested in the FOX lover's reaction to the news that their favorite news show's owner is funding the Imam that their favorite talking heads are calling a terrorist?

Because it's interesting and amusing to watch you freak out and attack and name call instead of have a discussion about it?

That doesn't seem so ridiculous.

Easy, Freddie.... Easy.

Forum List

Back