Fox News, at it again!

Oh brother

with everything we have to worry about, this is what they pick

shallow

Oh brother

with everything we have to worry about, this is what they pick

shallow

I am looking forward to Bill O`Reilly on The Factor tonight as a segment is going to be devoted to Noah, the movie. I am such a fan of Russell Crowe's acting.

I am also looking forward to Megyn Kelly, in the 2nd part of her interview with Chris Christie.

Fox Version:

BkESrDQCYAAJGmW.jpg:large

Accurate Version:

fox-news-chart-take2.jpeg

The Fox News Team is very good at presenting propaganda in subtle ways. They know, and we know it's true when we read posts by the echo chamber on the USMB, that they can full some of the people all of the time.

Fox News chart conveniently distorts ObamaCare enrollments - The Week

What's the scale? Where does it start? Only idiots think they can get information from looking at a chart when the axes aren't labelled, so complaining about the scale just make you look even more like an idiot.

To me this says Fox News is well aware of just how dumb their most regulars are.

In the documentary, "Orwell Rolls In His Grave", Murdoch and Ailes are on camera, saying that their viewers are dumb and will believe anything they're told. Murdoch is seen telling the staff to repeat "fair and balanced" over and over again until people stop questioning their own intelligence.

Fox news=# 1 truth 'fair and balanced unafraid!!!!

And Beck used/uses the same trick by telling his fans, over and over to look it up themselves. They are so dumb, they think this means he's telling the truth.

He also has said you would have be dumb to believe anything he says.

Sure 'nuff.

To me this says Fox News is well aware of just how dumb their most regulars are.

And just how desperate Fox viewers are to hear the lies and distortion, to reinforce the myth that is failed rightwing dogma.

Which is why so many liberals have deserted PMSNBC and CNN. Without something to hate they risk turning on their own!

Forum List

Back