Fox Lies Again, Claims Obama Is Trying To Strip Voting Rights To The Troops

Is FOX the only ones reporting this? 2nd request...

Of course not, the whole Pub propaganda machine, Rush, Savage, Beck and 10 google pages of BS websites, orgs, and institutes making big money offf dupes, and financed by big money Pub a-holes...

Oh now, it's a BIG CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A conspiracy to distract ignorant dupes like you and mke millions- works great! 30% of the USA are functional moron hater/chumps for the greedy rich.. See sig pp3, and this OP. Total Pubcrappe. Change the channel. Later...

I'm surprised you can type while having your tongue in dirty butthole. That takes talent! :clap2:

Here's the link.

• National Guard Association of the United States,
  • Association of the United States Army,
  • Association of the United States Navy,
  • Marine Corps League,
  • Military Officers Association of America,
  • Reserve Officers Association,
  • National Association for Uniformed Services,
  • Non Commissioned Officers Association of the USA,
  • Army Reserve Association,
  • Fleet Reserve Association,
  • Special Forces Association,
  • U.S. Army Ranger Association Inc.,
  • AMVETS,
  • National Defense Committee,
  • Military Order of the World Wars.
OH: Military groups seek to join Obama v. Husted voting lawsuit « Watchdog News

But don't worry, MIKE DEWINE THE AG FOR THE STATE OF OHIO CONFIRMED THESE MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS HAVE JOINED THE LAW SUIT TO DEFEND OHIO, AND HE CONFIRMED IT ON FOX NEWS!

I know I watched his interview!

That's gotta burn!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow,..I thought there were some un-toppable idiots on this forum, but you have taken the cake by owning yourself again with your stupidity, well done! :eusa_clap:

Try informing yourself on the issue. Obama is pressing to keep laws in place that allow everyone the rights as the military when it comes to early voting which was done before. The GOP are trying to suppress the ruling and to bring back the stricter voting laws.
Fox is spreading lies that Obama is trying to suppress the military vote when in fact, he is trying to allow everyone maximum freedom when it comes to their voting options. Try some reading, it's not hard :up:

Romney Says Obama Lawsuit Blocks Ohio Military Voters | ABC News - Yahoo! News

Beyond epic fail once again for teapartyterrorist :clap2:
Hardly. The song I'm hearing is:

Obama sue, Obama sue, Obama sue da man.
obama sue, Obama sue, just as fast as Obama can!
Obama sue, Obama sue, Obama sue da troop.
Obama sue, Obama sue, he gonna troop in loop!

:lmao:

I'm surprised you can type while having your tongue in dirty butthole. That takes talent! :clap2:

Here's the link.

• Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,

But don't worry, MIKE DEWINE THE AG FOR THE STATE OF OHIO CONFIRMED THESE MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS HAVE JOINED THE LAW SUIT TO DEFEND OHIO, AND HE CONFIRMED IT ON FOX NEWS!

That's gotta burn!

Wow,..I thought there were some un-toppable idiots on this forum, but you have taken the cake by owning yourself again with your stupidity, well done! :eusa_clap:

Try reading your own links and the fox lie as well. Obama is pressing to keep laws in place that allow everyone the rights as the military when it comes to early voting which was done before. The GOP are trying to suppress the ruling and to bring back the stricter voting laws.
Fox is spreading lies that Obama is trying to suppress the military vote when in fact, he is trying to allow everyone maximum freedom when it comes to their voting options. Try some reading, it's not hard :up:

You don't read your own links do you?

A series of laws passed in the past year by Ohio's Republican state legislature and Gov. John Kasich have waived the last three days of in-person early voting before Election Day for all but members of the military. Civilians now have until Friday, Nov. 2,to cast those ballots and must arrive at the booth before 6 p.m.

The stakes of Obama for America v. Husted are clear. Obama narrowly won Ohio with 51.4 percent of its electorate and its 18 electoral votes remain hotly contested this year. Additionally, 30 percent of Ohio's turnout cast their ballots early in 2008, according to a non-partisan voter advocacy group. This includes 93,000 votes in those last three days before the election.

So, I SAY AGAIN!

This law has been on the books for APPROXIMATELY A YEAR, so WHY FILE THE LAW SUIT NOW, LESS THAN 100 DAYS BEFORE AN ELECTION??????????

AND WHY ONLY IN THE STATE THE OBAMA BARELY WON IN 2008 AND HIS POLLS NUMBERS ARE SLIDING IN???????????

AND WHY SINCE OBAMA HAS HAD 1 1/2 YEARS TO FILES THIS LAW SUIT SINCE 2010, DOES HE CHOOSE NOW TO FILE THIS LAW SUIT AND ONLY IN ONE STATE AND NOT THE OTHER 31???????????

Of course not, the whole Pub propaganda machine, Rush, Savage, Beck and 10 google pages of BS websites, orgs, and institutes making big money offf dupes, and financed by big money Pub a-holes...

Oh now, it's a BIG CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!

A conspiracy to distract ignorant dupes like you and mke millions- works great! 30% of the USA are functional moron hater/chumps for the greedy rich.. See sig pp3, and this OP. Total Pubcrappe. Change the channel. Later...

Yeah yeah yeah, but someone who doesn't even live in this country (from the way you sound) knows sooooooooooo much better!

Keep ranting noob!

Come on now, it's OK to admit that your propaganda masters were lying. Of course unless you are nothing but a radical right wing hack that doesn't care that Fox is flat out lying,..

Is FOX the only ones reporting this? 2nd request...

If the truth hurts that bad take some advil pussy..............

The rightwing spin here is absurd.

The administration complaint specifically asks for the remedy to be that all Ohioans have their extended voting reinstated.

This is why I didn't bother to look at this 'issue' before now. It had rightwing lie written all over it in such big letters it didn't seem worth the investigation. I was right.

FOX News is lying about this and Romney has picked up the lie just like he always does anytime someone from FOX says something false.

Obama is not trying to restrict military voting in Ohio.

He is trying to make sure the 3 day early voting applies equally to all voters in Ohio. This means everyone gets the same voting rights.

Why is this a problem?

I've heard both sides of this on FNC; a law to alow military more time because of their limited access to the polls, and the charge that the Ohio gov's design is to improve republican votes totals against Obama; fair and balanced. You won't get that from the gov't-owned-media.

Because of that lack of balance, when conservatives engage with their opposite numbers on the left this coming week they will exhibit very little other than a theory of the usual: Republican vote suppression, their constant narrative.

I would have rather that the modified vote deadline apply to everyone, because the Libs control the language and that us a powerful tool. And most likely their average voter would not change their behavior in any event, dispirited as they are.

Last edited:
... the whole Pub propaganda machine, Rush, Savage, Beck and 10 google pages of BS websites, orgs, and institutes making big money offf dupes, and financed by big money Pub a-holes ...

*sigh* Another leftist bites his own dust when conservatives disallow the out-of-control Obama administration suing another state.

Other presidents use diplomacy to achieve important aims.

Obama sues a state that protects its own U. S. Military troops from getting stiffed in a presidential election.

Obama used to get out the votes for Democrats. Now, he just sues to make sure the troops don't get a fair chance to vote. What a loser thing to do--a President suing a state.

And while he's busy misusing the justice department to devil the troops, the part of the press he doesn't have in his pocket calls him on his vicious meanness against U.S. troops protecting his miserable administration from American enemies.

He should be impeached just for lowering troop morale.

That is lower than snake snot in my book!

The administration complaint specifically asks for the remedy to be that all Ohioans have their extended voting reinstated.

This is why I didn't bother to look at this 'issue' before now. It had rightwing lie written all over it in such big letters it didn't seem worth the investigation. I was right.

Yeah, I guess all these organizations are right wing liars, too, huh Carbiner?????????

• Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,

Here's the link.

• Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,

That's gotta burn!

Try reading your own links and the fox lie as well. Obama is pressing to keep laws in place that allow everyone the rights as the military when it comes to early voting which was done before. The GOP are trying to suppress the ruling and to bring back the stricter voting laws.

A series of laws passed in the past year by Ohio's Republican state legislature and Gov. John Kasich have waived the last three days of in-person early voting before Election Day for all but members of the military. Civilians now have until Friday, Nov. 2,to cast those ballots and must arrive at the booth before 6 p.m.

The stakes of Obama for America v. Husted are clear. Obama narrowly won Ohio with 51.4 percent of its electorate and its 18 electoral votes remain hotly contested this year. Additionally, 30 percent of Ohio's turnout cast their ballots early in 2008, according to a non-partisan voter advocacy group. This includes 93,000 votes in those last three days before the election.

So, I SAY AGAIN!

This law has been on the books for APPROXIMATELY A YEAR, so WHY FILE THE LAW SUIT NOW, LESS THAN 100 DAYS BEFORE AN ELECTION??????????

AND WHY ONLY IN THE STATE THE OBAMA BARELY WON IN 2008 AND HIS POLLS NUMBERS ARE SLIDING IN???????????

AND WHY SINCE OBAMA HAS HAD 1 1/2 YEARS TO FILES THIS LAW SUIT SINCE 2010, DOES HE CHOOSE NOW TO FILE THIS LAW SUIT AND ONLY IN ONE STATE AND NOT THE OTHER 31???????????

Deflect, deflect, and deflect some more teapartyterrorist,

Why are you refusing to address the topic that fox is flat out lying?

We all know you are the queen of trolling. If you deflect again, it will confirm beyond all doubt you are nothing but a complete idiot and partisan hack that has the inability to do nothing but troll and put your ignorance on full display with every post,..

FOX News is lying about this and Romney has picked up the lie just like he always does anytime someone from FOX says something false.

He is trying to make sure the 3 day early voting applies equally to all voters in Ohio. This means everyone gets the same voting rights.

Why is this a problem?

Then why have all these military organizations joined the law suit defending the State of Ohio?
  • Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,

Why did Obama wait until LESS THAN 100 DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION to file this law suit when he has MORE THAN A YEAR TO DO SO?????????

Why does he file it NOW THAT HIS NUMBERS ARE SLIPPING IN OHIO???

And if this is about equality WHY DOESN'T OBAMA FILE THE OTHER 31 STATES THAT HAVE THE SAME LAWS???????????

Who's lying?

Why is this a problem?

It is wrong because it is a suit to prevent the application of the law so that both the military and civilians will forego the option. The options of civilians will be unchanged and the options of the military will be restricted due to their duty status more commonly limiting their access to the polls.

I've heard both sides of this on FNC; a law to alow military more time because of their limited access to the polls, and the charge that the Ohio gov's design is to improve republican votes totals against Obama; fair and balanced. You won't get that from the gov't-owned-media.

Because of that lack of balance, when conservatives engage with their opposite numbers on the left this coming week they will exhibit very little other than a theory of the usual: Republican vote suppression, their constant narrative.

I would have rather that the modified vote deadline apply to everyone, because the Libs control the language and that us a powerful tool. And most likely their average voter would not change their behavior, dispirited as they are.

If they own the language, how come they run away from my questions?

Why is this a problem?

Exactly. The right wing idiots in this thread are doing what they do best. When fox is shown spreading flat out lies like usual, the right wing extremists go completely apeshit trying to spin, deflect, namecall, anything they possibly can besides man up and admit they were lying, and call for an apology.

That as we know is simply impossible to the right winger. Manning up and admitting when you are wrong is simply not possible to these cowards.

So, I SAY AGAIN!

Deflect, deflect, and deflect some more teapartyterrorist,

Why are you refusing to address the topic that fox is flat out lying?

We all know you are the queen of trolling. If you deflect again, it will confirm beyond all doubt you are nothing but a complete idiot and partisan hack that has the inability to do nothing but troll and put your ignorance on full display with every post,..

This is typical of liberals. When they LOSE, THEY DEMAND YOU ACCEPT THEIR FALSE PREMISE!

If Fox News is LYING, WHY ARE 15 MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS JOINING THE LAW SUIT WITH THE STATE OF OHIO???????

• Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,

WHY DID OBAMA WAIT LESS THAN 100 DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION WHEN WE HAVE ESTABLISHED VIA YOUR OWN LINK that the law has been a reaity for more than a year?????????

IF THIS IS ABOUT EQUALITY WHY DIDN'T OBAMA SUE THE OTHER 31 STATES THAT HAVE THE SAME LAW INSTEAD OF TARGETING THE ONE STATE OBAMA KNOWS HE NEEDS TO WIN THE ELECTION?????????

No, instead of you keep demanding I accept the laughable lying premise of Media Matters against 15 MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS THAT REPRESENT OUR FIGHTING MEN AND WOMEN!

You are becoming more and more pathetic by the moment!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why is this a problem?

Exactly. The right wing idiots in this thread are doing what they do best. When fox is shown spreading flat out lies like usual, the right wing extremists go completely apeshit trying to spin, deflect, namecall, anything they possibly can besides man up and admit they were lying, and call for an apology.

That as we know is simply impossible to the right winger. Manning up and admitting when you are wrong is simply not possible to these cowards.

Yes and we all know this to be true, because liberals say so, and they always tell each other WHAT THEY WANT TO BELIEVE!

How many additional buses of the catch and release illegals are needed for you guys to catch up.

No need to check id, you know pedro dont you....

Forum List

Back