Fox Lies Again, Claims Obama Is Trying To Strip Voting Rights To The Troops

Any word if fox issued and apology yet? I'd hate to think a network like fox going apeshit over others mistakes wouldn't apologize for spreading such a blatant lie,...

:tongue:Hey dude. Where is it you keep your TV. In front of your pants or in the rear? Doesn't matter just remember to turn the volume up.

Fox and lying are synonymous with each other and this one a doozy.

The time around Fox is spreading a bogus story that Obama and the DNC are trying to strip the voting rights of those in the military and their families.

“If President Obama gets his way, the special voting rights of some of America’s finest will be eliminated,” host Shannon Bream said. “The campaign is suing to keep members of the military from having extra time to cast their ballots in one key battlegound state.”

"In actuality, the complaint filed by the Obama campaign would reinstate special voting rights that, until recently, extended to all Ohioans and not just those serving in the armed forces."

Fox News falsely implies Obama curtailing military voting in Ohio | The Raw Story

I guess all these military organizations that have joined to defend the State of Ohio are lying too, right?

The groups are:
  • National Guard Association of the United States,
  • Association of the United States Army,
  • Association of the United States Navy,
  • Marine Corps League,
  • Military Officers Association of America,
  • Reserve Officers Association,
  • National Association for Uniformed Services,
  • Non Commissioned Officers Association of the USA,
  • Army Reserve Association,
  • Fleet Reserve Association,
  • Special Forces Association,
  • U.S. Army Ranger Association Inc.,
  • AMVETS,
  • National Defense Committee,
  • Military Order of the World Wars.
OH: Military groups seek to join Obama v. Husted voting lawsuit « Watchdog News

I think we see who's lying black label. And once again it's the liberals!

And here's the pathetic thing.

We have all these MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS REPRESENTING PEOPLE WHO FIGHT AND DIE FOR US EVERY DAY!

What do the liberals have?

Media Matters!

Media Matters says Fox is lying.

Oh we should believe Media Matters who has been LYING FOR YEARS over our men and women in the military, right?

You lose Black liar!

Last edited:
I don't care how many times you miserable LYING SCUMBAG LIBS bring up this laughable article from Media Matters.

I am going to KICK YOU MISERABLE LYING ASSES WITH THE TRUTH, and you will WISH Obama never thought to bring up this law suit!

Waiting libs!

Who wants to get their ass kicked next.

Lakhota you sure ran fast from my threads!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The time around Fox is spreading a bogus story that Obama and the DNC are trying to strip the voting rights of those in the military and their families.

“If President Obama gets his way, the special voting rights of some of America’s finest will be eliminated,” host Shannon Bream said. “The campaign is suing to keep members of the military from having extra time to cast their ballots in one key battlegound state.”

"In actuality, the complaint filed by the Obama campaign would reinstate special voting rights that, until recently, extended to all Ohioans and not just those serving in the armed forces."

Fox News falsely implies Obama curtailing military voting in Ohio | The Raw Story

How can you defend him over this. He is saying there is no Reason to allow the Military any Special Consideration in Voting. He is doing it only in 1 State when 32 have Similar Laws. 1 Important Swing State.

I swear you would defend Obama over anything.

Last edited:

How can you defend him over this. He is saying there is no Reason to allow the Military any Special Consideration in Voting. He is doing it only in 1 State when 32 have Similar Laws. 1 Important Swing State.

I swear you would defend over anything.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Exactly.

I've asked this is THREE THREADS NOW (including this one) and I'm going to keep asking.

If this is about equal protection, WHY NOT SUE THE OTHER 31 STATES THAT HAVE THE SAME LAW!

Kasich has been Gov since 2011. Obama has had PLENTY OF TIME TO FILE THIS LAW SUIT, and with all 32 states that have the law.

BUT NO! When Obama's internals tell him, he might lose Ohio, THEN HE FILES THE LAW SUIT, AND ONLY IN THE STATE HE'S WORRIED ABOUT??????

And you libs think that passes the smell test?

Fox lies?

You libs lose again!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come on lying libs!

You say you support our troops, just not the wars. You repeat that over and over.

Do you support these military organizations REPRESENTING OUR TROOPS who have joined to defend the State of Ohio against this law suit!

• Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,
Waiting for an answer you miserable mud clod of liars!

Try reading the OP again. Fox is flat out lying stating Obama is trying to take away the rights for troops and their families to vote, the truth is

"In actuality, the complaint filed by the Obama campaign would reinstate special voting rights that, until recently, extended to all Ohioans and not just those serving in the armed forces"

I swear you right wingers will defend and believe absolutely anything fox or the other radical right wing propaganda outlets tell you, no matter how much of a lie.

Last edited:

Try reading the OP again. Fox is flat out lying stating Obama is trying to tax away the rights for troop and their families to vote, the truth is

"In actuality, the complaint filed by the Obama campaign would reinstate special voting rights that, until recently, extended to all Ohioans and not just those serving in the armed forces"

I swear you right wingers will defend and believe absolutely anything fox or the other radical right wing propaganda outlets tell you, no matter how much of a lie.

Then explain WHY all these military groups are joinging the state of Ohio in the law suit?

• Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,
Are they lying too?

And that is NOT what is going on. The Obama admin is claiming, "equality," but if this is about equality then WHY NOT SUE THE OTHER 31 STATES THAT HAVE THE SAME LAW.

They want to force the three extra days Ohioans had to vote which caused a lot of vote fraud, or take it away from the military.

Either way THAT'S NOT EQUALITY.

Like someone stationed in Afghanistan has an equal chance to vote as someone like me who lives less than two miles away from my polling place?

It's ludicrous! And it doesn't pass the smell test.

I don't care how many times you miserable LYING SCUMBAG LIBS bring up this laughable article from Media Matters.

I am going to KICK YOU MISERABLE LYING ASSES WITH THE TRUTH, and you will WISH Obama never thought to bring up this law suit!

Shut up you stupid bitch. If someone kicked your ass, it would set off a 10.0 earthquake on the richter scale from all the lard jiggling around.

Explain to us Black Liar why Obama choses NOW to file the law suit, instead of the 1 1/2 years Kasich has been Gov and Obama could have filed this law suit?

He choses less than 100 days before an election to file? and ONLY in a State he needs to win reelection?

You expect us to believe this is about equality?

Keep lying!

Shut up you stupid bitch. If someone kicked your ass, it would set off a 10.0 earthquake on the richter scale from all the lard jiggling around.

YOu WISH I would shut up. But I'm not!

I am going to kick your miserable lying asses every time you bring up this laughable Media Matters article.

I notice you won't address who we should believe, Media Matters or all these military organizations that have joined the State of Ohio to defend against this law suit!

• Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,

The whole Pub propaganda machine is a lying dividing hate machine. A disgrace. See sig for what they never say, and a partial list of the lies and hate they do- add this. Pub dupe haters!

The whole Pub propaganda machine is a lying dividing hate machine. A disgrace. See sig for what they never say, and a partial list of the lies and hate they do- add this. Pub dupe haters!

Then explain, if this is about equality WHY Obama hasn't sued the other 31 states that have the same laws?

Explain why Obama waits until less than 100 days before an election when his numbers start slipping.

Tell us if all these military organizations are lying who have joined the law suit!

• Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,
Tell us libs. I'm stil waiting.

You lying libs keep running away!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Looks like Black liar is the one that shut up.

He seems to have run away from his own thread!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back