Fox Lies Again, Claims Obama Is Trying To Strip Voting Rights To The Troops

FOX News is lying about this and Romney has picked up the lie just like he always does anytime someone from FOX says something false.

Obama is not trying to restrict military voting in Ohio.

He is trying to make sure the 3 day early voting applies equally to all voters in Ohio. This means everyone gets the same voting rights.

Why is this a problem?

Exactly. The right wing idiots in this thread are doing what they do best. When fox is shown spreading flat out lies like usual, the right wing extremists go completely apeshit trying to spin, deflect, namecall, anything they possibly can besides man up and admit they were lying, and call for an apology.

That as we know is simply impossible to the right winger. Manning up and admitting when you are wrong is simply not possible to these cowards.

BTW, Black Label, I know you are stupid, but your sig?

YOU DO KNOW SI MODO IS A GIRL, DON'T YOU?

Of course SHE likes men. So do I!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

FOX News is lying about this and Romney has picked up the lie just like he always does anytime someone from FOX says something false.

Obama is not trying to restrict military voting in Ohio.

He is trying to make sure the 3 day early voting applies equally to all voters in Ohio. This means everyone gets the same voting rights.

Why is this a problem?

Exactly. The right wing idiots in this thread are doing what they do best. When fox is shown spreading flat out lies like usual, the right wing extremists go completely apeshit trying to spin, deflect, namecall, anything they possibly can besides man up and admit they were lying, and call for an apology.

That as we know is simply impossible to the right winger. Manning up and admitting when you are wrong is simply not possible to these cowards.

Actually TP, that behavior is typical to those whose actions and thinking flow from cliches and pay phrases. We know who makes up the herd; its obvious because the cant tolerate freedom of expression, calling it "lies;" or ... "Fox Lies"

Aka liberalism = lying!

You don't have to tell me that. I know!

It's true isn't it? The federal government's law suit is intended to strip special voting rights from persons who serve in the Military. It doesn't matter what administration was in place when the state law was passed giving special rights for the Military. It's the law and the federal government has indicated it's intent to overturn it which means that the federal government wants to overturn a law that gives special voting privileges to the Military. It calls to mind an incident during the 2000 election where Al Gore's little army of lawyers managed to throw out bag after bag of unopened Military ballots in Florida on minor technical violations and the Gore lawyers were observed "hi-fiving" each other every time a bag of Military votes was tossed in the garbage. The Gore people correctly assumed that Military votes do not usually support a democrat candidate.

Deflect, deflect, and deflect some more teapartyterrorist,

Why are you refusing to address the topic that fox is flat out lying?

We all know you are the queen of trolling. If you deflect again, it will confirm beyond all doubt you are nothing but a complete idiot and partisan hack that has the inability to do nothing but troll and put your ignorance on full display with every post,..

This is typical of liberals. When they LOSE, THEY DEMAND YOU ACCEPT THEIR FALSE PREMISE!

If Fox News is LYING, WHY ARE 15 MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS JOINING THE LAW SUIT WITH THE STATE OF OHIO???????

• National Guard Association of the United States,
  • Association of the United States Army,
  • Association of the United States Navy,
  • Marine Corps League,
  • Military Officers Association of America,
  • Reserve Officers Association,
  • National Association for Uniformed Services,
  • Non Commissioned Officers Association of the USA,
  • Army Reserve Association,
  • Fleet Reserve Association,
  • Special Forces Association,
  • U.S. Army Ranger Association Inc.,
  • AMVETS,
  • National Defense Committee,
  • Military Order of the World Wars.
OH: Military groups seek to join Obama v. Husted voting lawsuit « Watchdog News

WHY DID OBAMA WAIT LESS THAN 100 DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION WHEN WE HAVE ESTABLISHED VIA YOUR OWN LINK that the law has been a reaity for more than a year?????????

IF THIS IS ABOUT EQUALITY WHY DIDN'T OBAMA SUE THE OTHER 31 STATES THAT HAVE THE SAME LAW INSTEAD OF TARGETING THE ONE STATE OBAMA KNOWS HE NEEDS TO WIN THE ELECTION?????????

No, instead of you keep demanding I accept the laughable lying premise of Media Matters against 15 MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS THAT REPRESENT OUR FIGHTING MEN AND WOMEN!

You are becoming more and more pathetic by the moment!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There we have it ladies and gentlemen, teapartyterrorist deflects once again and won't say a word about what this topic is about, fox news lying.
Teapartyterrorist has proven beyond all doubt that they are nothing but an ultra-right wing hack that does nothing but troll threads and show off her 3rd grade intelligence levels, like being a moron is something to strive for :lmao:

Chalk up another win for Black_label, the champion of putting the right wing shitheads in their place :up: :eusa_clap: :thewave:

Last edited:
It's true isn't it? The federal government's law suit is intended to strip special voting rights from persons who serve in the Military. It doesn't matter what administration was in place when the state law was passed giving special rights for the Military. It's the law and the federal government has indicated it's intent to overturn it which means that the federal government wants to overturn a law that gives special voting privileges to the Military. It calls to mind an incident during the 2000 election where Al Gore's little army of lawyers managed to throw out bag after bag of unopened Military ballots in Florida on minor technical violations and the Gore lawyers were observed "hi-fiving" each other every time a bag of Military votes was tossed in the garbage. The Gore people correctly assumed that Military votes do not usually support a democrat candidate.

Exactly! I have cited that as well.

They always try to suppress the miltary vote, because they know must of the miltiary is not going to vote Democrat.

OK, I have to repeat myself it seems. Obama is NOT trying to restrict military voting. That is where the lie is. Here is a statement from the suit:

“This disparate treatment violates 42 U.S.C. § 1983 and the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution and can be rectified by the Court enjoining enforcement of statutory changes that eliminate early in-person voting for most Ohioans during the three days before an election,” the parties wrote in the suit.

The suit would not prevent military members from, “having extra time” to vote, as the Fox report insinuated. Rather, it asks that the court, by blocking enactment of the new law, reinstate the extra time all voters used to enjoy for casting their ballots.

I ask again why this is a problem?

Deflect, deflect, and deflect some more teapartyterrorist,

Why are you refusing to address the topic that fox is flat out lying?

We all know you are the queen of trolling. If you deflect again, it will confirm beyond all doubt you are nothing but a complete idiot and partisan hack that has the inability to do nothing but troll and put your ignorance on full display with every post,..

This is typical of liberals. When they LOSE, THEY DEMAND YOU ACCEPT THEIR FALSE PREMISE!

If Fox News is LYING, WHY ARE 15 MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS JOINING THE LAW SUIT WITH THE STATE OF OHIO???????

• Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,

WHY DID OBAMA WAIT LESS THAN 100 DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION WHEN WE HAVE ESTABLISHED VIA YOUR OWN LINK that the law has been a reaity for more than a year?????????

IF THIS IS ABOUT EQUALITY WHY DIDN'T OBAMA SUE THE OTHER 31 STATES THAT HAVE THE SAME LAW INSTEAD OF TARGETING THE ONE STATE OBAMA KNOWS HE NEEDS TO WIN THE ELECTION?????????

No, instead of you keep demanding I accept the laughable lying premise of Media Matters against 15 MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS THAT REPRESENT OUR FIGHTING MEN AND WOMEN!

You are becoming more and more pathetic by the moment!

There we have it ladies and gentlemen, teapartyterrorist deflects once again and won't say a word about what this topic is about, fox news lying.
Teapartyterrorist have proven beyond all doubt that they are nothing but an ultra-right wing hack that does nothing but troll threads and show off her 3rd grade intelligence levels, like being a moron is something to strive for :lmao:

Chalk up another win for Black_label, the champion in putting the right wing shitheads in their place :eusa_clap: :thewave:

I think we can OBVIOUSLY see who's deflecting!

All you are saying is I'm "breaking your rules" because I dare bring up the actual FACTS of the case, and won't accept your lying premise.

You basically are having a temper tantrum, because you can't answer the questions, which YOU KNOW defeat your premise.

Even the link you supplied from Yahoo helped me more than it helped you.

But I'm deflecting?

You are the one running away from the questions!

I've heard both sides of this on FNC; a law to alow military more time because of their limited access to the polls, and the charge that the Ohio gov's design is to improve republican votes totals against Obama; fair and balanced. You won't get that from the gov't-owned-media.

Because of that lack of balance, when conservatives engage with their opposite numbers on the left this coming week they will exhibit very little other than a theory of the usual: Republican vote suppression, their constant narrative.

I would have rather that the modified vote deadline apply to everyone, because the Libs control the language and that us a powerful tool. And most likely their average voter would not change their behavior, dispirited as they are.

If they own the language, how come they run away from my questions?

Actually TP, that behavior is typical to those whose actions and thinking flow from cliches and pat phrases. We know who makes up the herd; its obvious because they can't tolerate freedom of expression when it varies from their pat narrative.

OK, I have to repeat myself it seems. Obama is NOT trying to restrict military voting. That is where the lie is. Here is a statement from the suit:

“This disparate treatment violates 42 U.S.C. § 1983 and the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution and can be rectified by the Court enjoining enforcement of statutory changes that eliminate early in-person voting for most Ohioans during the three days before an election,” the parties wrote in the suit.

The suit would not prevent military members from, “having extra time” to vote, as the Fox report insinuated. Rather, it asks that the court, by blocking enactment of the new law, reinstate the extra time all voters used to enjoy for casting their ballots.

You can repeat yourself all you damn want, but that doesn't answer why 15 military organizations say you are wrong!

• Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,

It doesn't answer why Obama does this less than 100 days before an election when he had more than a year to file this law suit.

And it doesn't answer why he's only suing in one state, if this is about equality. If it is about equality, SHOULDN'T HE FILE IN THE OTHER 31 STATES THAT HAVE THE SAME LAW, NOT JUST THE STATE HE NEEDS SO BADLY TO WIN REELECTION????????\

You libs can avoid those questions all you want.

I'm going to keep asking them until one of you stops lying and answers them.

Which means I won't hold my breathe!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's true, whitehall. It's not just that they're suing the military to reduce their potential loss of votes as the military votes conservatively, they are also suing 6 border states over immigration, trying to inflict more punishment on these border states who are blocking alien votes from Obama, too.

After suing Arizona and Alabama over their strict immigration laws, the Obama administration is seriously weighing whether to legally challenge similar measures in four other states. “To the extent we find state laws that interfere with the federal government’s enforcement of immigration law, we are prepared to bring suit,” said Justice Department spokeswoman Xochitl Hinojosa. “The department is currently reviewing immigration-related laws that were passed in Utah, Indiana, Georgia and South Carolina
“In reviewing these, the department is proceeding consistently with the process followed and the legal principles established in United States v. Arizona,” she said. “Based on that review and applying those principles, the United States will decide whether and when to bring suit challenging particular state laws.”
Now his administration is suing Ohio, a state that really needs employment for their people, not craven, crazy Democrats trying to blow them away so the military cannot vote Republican.

Obama is going crazy suing states so he can win at all costs.

What a louse.

That's true, whitehall. It's not just that they're suing the military to reduce their potential loss of votes as the military votes conservatively, they are also suing 6 border states over immigration, trying to inflict more punishment on these border states who are blocking alien votes from Obama, too.

After suing Arizona and Alabama over their strict immigration laws, the Obama administration is seriously weighing whether to legally challenge similar measures in four other states. “To the extent we find state laws that interfere with the federal government’s enforcement of immigration law, we are prepared to bring suit,” said Justice Department spokeswoman Xochitl Hinojosa. “The department is currently reviewing immigration-related laws that were passed in Utah, Indiana, Georgia and South Carolina
“In reviewing these, the department is proceeding consistently with the process followed and the legal principles established in United States v. Arizona,” she said. “Based on that review and applying those principles, the United States will decide whether and when to bring suit challenging particular state laws.”
Now his administration is suing Ohio, a state that really needs employment for their people, not craven, crazy Democrats trying to blow them away so the military cannot vote Republican.

Obama is going crazy suing states so he can win at all costs.

What a louse.

And he doesn't care that people can see it!

Rush Limbaugh already had several articles by LIBERAL WRITERS, saying the strategy is to ignite his liberal koolaid drinking base, and suppress the vote of those supporting Romney.

THIS is the strategy, and this law suit, makes it more than obvious.

When I have time, (I don't right now, I'll go to Rush's website and see if I can dig up those articles)

Because a lawsuit is an invective of the evil soul, and Obama is showing one. He's suing one state after another and by great coincidence, it's a state he didn't just roll over. I don't know why he's picking on Ohio.

But I wouldnt know why Obama has singled out the worst-hit state on unemployment in the nation to beat up in a lawsuit invective of the people in the state of Ohio.

They're already unemployed to the hilt. Why is he making their life hell on earth by insisting they cannot help out their own people in the military to vote like all other Americans!

Because Obama is an evil dealer who can't win fair and square. He has to sue people and call them dirty names like "racist," which they never are.

Obama the HORRIBLE!

You can repeat yourself all you damn want, but that doesn't answer why 15 military organizations say you are wrong!

• Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,

It doesn't answer why Obama does this less than 100 days before an election when he had more than a year to file this law suit.

And it doesn't answer why he's only suing in one state, if this is about equality. If it is about equality, SHOULDN'T HE FILE IN THE OTHER 31 STATES THAT HAVE THE SAME LAW, NOT JUST THE STATE HE NEEDS SO BADLY TO WIN REELECTION????????\

Why do you think I'm lying by copying the exact words from the suit that talks about the part of the Constitution that is being violated by applying early voting laws unequally? Everyone should have this 3 day early voting opportunity and no one is trying to restrict the military's right to vote early. It seems so obvious and yet you repeat yourself over and over about these groups joining the suit and when the suit was filed.

That is deflection right there and it is sad that anyone would be o.k. with a law that restricts early voting for voters in Ohio.

That is where my problem with this is.

FOX and Romney lying are so common now I barely even notice it.

I do notice however, that you seem to think it is hilarious to attack others as lying when you are doing that exact same thing here.

The military can still vote early. But everyone else had that right taken away. That is what the suit is about.

No matter who joins it or when it was filed makes no damn difference.

Because a lawsuit is an invective of the evil soul, and Obama is showing one. He's suing one state after another and by great coincidence, it's a state he didn't just roll over. I don't know why he's picking on Ohio.

But I wouldnt know why Obama has singled out the worst-hit state on unemployment in the nation to beat up in a lawsuit invective of the people in the state of Ohio.

They're already unemployed to the hilt. Why is he making their life hell on earth by insisting they cannot help out their own people in the military to vote like all other Americans!

Because Obama is an evil dealer who can't win fair and square. He has to sue people and call them dirty names like "racist," which they never are.

Obama the HORRIBLE!

And that's the point! Unemployment has hit Ohio HARD! (I know, I live there)

And Obama knows it. It's beginning to dawn on him he might lose Ohio and if he loses Ohio, he loses the election! He knows it.

That's the reason for this law suit. It's just too obvious!

• Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,

Why do you think I'm lying by copying the exact words from the suit that talks about the part of the Constitution that is being violated by applying early voting laws unequally? Everyone should have this 3 day early voting opportunity and no one is trying to restrict the military's right to vote early. It seems so obvious and yet you repeat yourself over and over about these groups joining the suit and when the suit was filed.

That is deflection right there and it is sad that anyone would be o.k. with a law that restricts early voting for voters in Ohio.

That is where my problem with this is.

FOX and Romney lying are so common now I barely even notice it.

I do notice however, that you seem to think it is hilarious to attack others as lying when you are doing that exact same thing here.

The military can still vote early. But everyone else had that right taken away. That is what the suit is about.

No matter who joins it or when it was filed makes no damn difference.

So you copy the langauge from the law suit! SO WHAT!

I'm copying the military organizations that SAY THAT LAW SUIT IS WRONG!

And it doesn't answer WHY THAT LANGUAGE FROM THAT LAW SUIT IS COMING NOW, WHEN OBAMA HAS HAD MORE THAN A YEAR TO FILE THIS LAW SUIT.

And WHY ONLY IN OHIO, when there are 31 states that have the same law.

So, copy the language down again, it won't answer these questions and that's why you libs are whining and deflecting away from answering those questions.

Obama the HORRIBLE!

I don't think any of these lawsuits would of occurred if the GOP didn't spend so much time passing laws that suppressed voters rights to vote.

I have a real problem with that and every American should also have a problem with it too.

Obama the HORRIBLE!

I don't think any of these lawsuits would of occurred if the GOP didn't spend so much time passing laws that suppressed voters rights to vote.

I have a real problem with that and every American should also have a problem with it too.

32 STATES HAVE THESE LAWS!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY OHIO????????????????

Ohio has had this law for more than a year!

WHY FILE THE LAW SUIT NOW????????????????????

You libs keep avoiding that!

Exactly and that's what we are seeing here. Obama wants more freedom (which the GOP claim to want) but in actuality are trying to suppress the vote.

Now fox is spreading flat out lies that giving more freedom is in some way against the troops.

This wasn't just a twist, but downright, full blow lie on Fox's part, though with how much Willard is against the ropes getting his ass kicked by Obama, the right wing machine are going to pull out all the dirty tricks they can to try and smear him.

Those on the far right don't care about lying, dirty tricks, voter fraud and suppression, just as long as the GOP are doing it,...

Last edited:

Obama the HORRIBLE!

And of course, notice the liberal excuse making.

It's just shy of "It's Bush's fault."

It's the Republican's fault.

If they hadn't lawfully won these states, and Lawfully passed these laws, MORE THAN A YEAR AGO, Obama wouldn't be forced LESS THAN 100 DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION to ALL OF A SUDDEN, file a law suit.

Yeah, you run with that.

I call Bullshit!

Obama the HORRIBLE!

NO ONE is suppressing any rights to vote. And if you mean laws that require picture ID? YOU are wrong it suppresses nothing.

What Obama is doing to the military is WRONG and a REAL threat to voting rights of people that protect the sorry asses of the left that loathe the military anyway. Obama and Holder are showing just how much they do too.:eusa_hand:

YOU are dismissed. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back