Fox Lies Again, Claims Obama Is Trying To Strip Voting Rights To The Troops

Is FOX the only outlet reporting this Black_Fable?

His sentence didn't even make any sense to me. I couldn't make heads or tales of it.

Did you understand it? I didn't!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
IT wants us to think FOX is the only organization reporting it...yeah, he's that shallow...

I can give him plenty of Newspapers that are discussing including the Columbus Dispatch!

He's just obsessed with Fox.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Explain to us teapartyterrorist, how is fox's flat out lie the truth in any way?

Fox flat out lie the truth? :eusa_eh:

That doesn't even make sense! :eusa_eh:

I KNOW you are desperate to save face after losing so badly, but try to string together comprehensible sentences in your desperation.

Come on now, it's OK to admit that your propaganda masters were lying. Of course unless you are nothing but a radical right wing hack that doesn't care that Fox is flat out lying,..

In your face dip shit.....................

Obama sues to stop military votes - Bing

That's it!

This is so brazen it's screams DESPERATION, WIN AT ANY COST!

Obama doesn't CARE how bad this looks. He only cares about winning.

And he's making it all about himself. ALL it's ever been about. He has to ensure he gets re-elected so he can finish the destruction on this Republic with his fellow progressives that call themselves Democrats.

Look at the T doing what he does best, down on his knees giving teapartyterrorist a nice suck job and ass rimming. What a good little bitch you are!

:whip::suck::suck:

Quit skirting the issue...but then I see you're afraid of the truth so I'll take this as your final answer. Deflect away asshole. You're just digging yourself in deeper. I will hope for a cave-in.

I KNOW you are desperate to save face after losing so badly, but try to string together comprehensible sentences in your desperation.

Come on now, it's OK to admit that your propaganda masters were lying. Of course unless you are nothing but a radical right wing hack that doesn't care that Fox is flat out lying,..

They are lying because Media Matters says so? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And we are supposed to believe Media Matters over 15 military organizations that have joined to defend the state of Ohio.

• National Guard Association of the United States,
  • Association of the United States Army,
  • Association of the United States Navy,
  • Marine Corps League,
  • Military Officers Association of America,
  • Reserve Officers Association,
  • National Association for Uniformed Services,
  • Non Commissioned Officers Association of the USA,
  • Army Reserve Association,
  • Fleet Reserve Association,
  • Special Forces Association,
  • U.S. Army Ranger Association Inc.,
  • AMVETS,
  • National Defense Committee,
  • Military Order of the World Wars.
You sure are doing your best to avoid asking my questions because you know it blows apart, your lie from Media Matters.

Where's the links? Also you still are deflecting and won't address the topic of fox flat out lying.

What's wrong teapartyterrorist? Put in your place again so all you can resort to is trolling?

That's it!

This is so brazen it's screams DESPERATION, WIN AT ANY COST!

Obama doesn't CARE how bad this looks. He only cares about winning.

And he's making it all about himself. ALL it's ever been about. He has to ensure he gets re-elected so he can finish the destruction on this Republic with his fellow progressives that call themselves Democrats.

Look at The Teabagee doing what he does best, down on his knees giving teapartyterrorist a nice suck job and ass rimming. What a good little bitch you are!

Typical liberal. When losing, go hysterical and just start ranting and calling names.

I guess he thinks we are stupid enough to fall for that and just start ranting back.

Tell us Black Liar.

Is Media Matters more reliable than 15 military organizations that have joined the State of Ohio against Obama?

• Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,
If this is about equality why not sue THE OTHER 31 STATES THAT HAVE THE SAME LAW?

Why wait until LESS THAN 100 DAYS BEFORE AN ELECTION TO FILE SUIT? And ONLY FILE SUIT IN THE ONE STATE OBAMA NEEDS TO WIN ELECTION!

Your childish insults will not get us off the subject. Face it. YOU LOSE!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They are lying because Media Matters says so? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And we are supposed to believe Media Matters over 15 military organizations that have joined to defend the state of Ohio.

• Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,
You sure are doing your best to avoid asking my questions because you know it blows apart, your lie from Media Matters.

Where's the links? Also you still are deflecting and won't address the topic of fox flat out lying.

What's wrong teapartyterrorist? Put in your place again so all you can resort to is trolling?

Have a keyboard and mouse? Factcheck it like you do Mediamatters asshole. :eusa_hand:

Look at the T doing what he does best, down on his knees giving teapartyterrorist a nice suck job and ass rimming. What a good little bitch you are!

Quit skirting the issue...but then I see you're afraid of the truth so I'll take this as your final answer. Deflect away asshole. You're just digging yourself in deeper. I will hope for a cave-in.

I'm surprised you can type while having your tongue in dirty butthole. That takes talent! :clap2:

I'm surprised you can type while having your tongue in dirty butthole. That takes talent! :clap2:

Here's the link.

• Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,
OH: Military groups seek to join Obama v. Husted voting lawsuit « Watchdog News

But don't worry, MIKE DEWINE THE AG FOR THE STATE OF OHIO CONFIRMED THESE MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS HAVE JOINED THE LAW SUIT TO DEFEND OHIO, AND HE CONFIRMED IT ON FOX NEWS!

I know I watched his interview!

That's gotta burn!

Is FOX the only ones reporting this? 2nd request...

Of course not, the whole Pub propaganda machine, Rush, Savage, Beck and 10 google pages of BS websites, orgs, and institutes making big money offf dupes, and financed by big money Pub a-holes...

Here's the link.

• Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,

But don't worry, MIKE DEWINE THE AG FOR THE STATE OF OHIO CONFIRMED THESE MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS HAVE JOINED THE LAW SUIT TO DEFEND OHIO, AND HE CONFIRMED IT ON FOX NEWS!

That's gotta burn!

Pathetic, isn't it?

Is FOX the only ones reporting this? 2nd request...

Of course not, the whole Pub propaganda machine, Rush, Savage, Beck and 10 google pages of BS websites, orgs, and institutes making big money offf dupes, and financed by big money Pub a-holes...

Oh now, it's a BIG CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the link.

• Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,

That's gotta burn!

Pathetic, isn't it?

And I notice Black liar has fallen silent again! :D

He must be googling talking lies, er I mean points like mad!

Fox and lying are synonymous with each other and this one a doozy.

The time around Fox is spreading a bogus story that Obama and the DNC are trying to strip the voting rights of those in the military and their families.

“If President Obama gets his way, the special voting rights of some of America’s finest will be eliminated,” host Shannon Bream said. “The campaign is suing to keep members of the military from having extra time to cast their ballots in one key battlegound state.”

"In actuality, the complaint filed by the Obama campaign would reinstate special voting rights that, until recently, extended to all Ohioans and not just those serving in the armed forces."

Fox News falsely implies Obama curtailing military voting in Ohio | The Raw Story
Oh, is Obama now going to let the troops vote after this?:

Obama Campaign Sues Ohio Over early voting law for military

In a move that puts new meaning to the term battleground, President Obama's re-election campaign and members of some military groups are on a collision course over voting rights in the critical state of Ohio. The Obama campaign and the Democrat National Committee have filed a lawsuit to block a new state law allowing men and women in uniform to vote up until the Monday right before an election, while the cutoff on early voting for the rest of the public is three days earlier. Source
Well, those mean old Republicans and Fox News for telling the world about it! :rolleyes: I mean, shouldn't the Democrat Party get off scott free for doing this hubris against our soldiers?

Last edited:
Fox and lying are synonymous with each other and this one a doozy.

The time around Fox is spreading a bogus story that Obama and the DNC are trying to strip the voting rights of those in the military and their families.

“If President Obama gets his way, the special voting rights of some of America’s finest will be eliminated,” host Shannon Bream said. “The campaign is suing to keep members of the military from having extra time to cast their ballots in one key battlegound state.”

"In actuality, the complaint filed by the Obama campaign would reinstate special voting rights that, until recently, extended to all Ohioans and not just those serving in the armed forces."

Fox News falsely implies Obama curtailing military voting in Ohio | The Raw Story
Oh, is Obama now going to let the troops vote after this?:

Obama Campaign Sues Ohio Over early voting law for military

In a move tha puts new meaning to the term battleground, President Obama's re-election campaign and members of some military groups are on a collision course over voting rights in the critical state of Ohio. The Obama campaign and the Democrat National Committee have filed a lawsuit to block a new state law allowing men and women in uniform to vote up until the Monday right before an election, while the cutoff on early voting for the rest of the pulic is three days earlier. Source

Well, those mean old Republicans and Fox News for telling the world about it! :rolleyes:

Exactly! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

How DARE Fox News imform the public what the Obama admin is trying to pull!

You would think there was freedom of the press or something! :eusa_snooty:

:D

I'll wait for a reputable link or non Pub to say those orgs are involved, considering the record of Pub poss and propagandists...

BWAHAHAHAHAA!

Like the liberals are going to report on this!!!!!!!!!!!

They don't want anyone to know what Obama is pulling!

And then you libs wonder why we don't take you seriously?

If you can prove it isn't true, BE MY GUEST!

Mike Dewine the AG for the State of Ohio has already confirmed they have joined the law suit!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's the link.

• Marine Corps League,
  • AMVETS,

That's gotta burn!

Wow,..I thought there were some un-toppable idiots on this forum, but you have taken the cake by owning yourself again with your stupidity, well done! :eusa_clap:

Try informing yourself on the issue. Obama is pressing to keep laws in place that allow everyone the rights as the military when it comes to early voting which was done before. The GOP are trying to suppress the ruling and to bring back the stricter voting laws.
Fox is spreading lies that Obama is trying to suppress the military vote when in fact, he is trying to allow everyone maximum freedom when it comes to their voting options. Try some reading, it's not hard :up:

Romney Says Obama Lawsuit Blocks Ohio Military Voters | ABC News - Yahoo! News

Beyond epic fail once again for teapartyterrorist :clap2:

Last edited:
I'll wait for a reputable link or non Pub to say those orgs are involved, considering the record of Pub poss and propagandists...
I't not Fox News suing Ohio. It's the damn Democrat lawyers doing it.

And we're not going to let them hurt the troops. Get used to it, sucka!

Forum List

Back