Fox gets cerebral

That ranting and raving is Bo's standard shtick and it's regularly on display during his appearances on Fox, MSNBC, CNN, etc. He's also known for his malapropisms a la comedian Norm Crosby, things like SNL's skit about Bush using "strategery" instead of strategy.

Dietl's a former NYC cop/detective who started a private security firm several years ago that has a lot of well-known folks as clients. His personality has also brought him some bit parts in movies and TV productions.

Anyhow, the point is he's appearing on Fox in this clip but he's no way exclusive to them.

I'm surprised the low information left can even spell cerebral when they depend on the comedy channel for news analysis.

Whether Bo's a contributor or not for Fox I don't know, don't care. He appears on the other two minor cable news networks and no idea either how they bill him.

But regardless of what network he's ever on, the Bo in this video is the Bo you get no matter which network. So if one thinks Fox is cerebral for airing him now and then it seems the same should be said of the others.

If that's a bit over anyone's head, it's understandable.

Funny how Fox News fans just can't admit one of their own is an idiot. Do you try to link him with others to make yourself feel better?

Damn funny and damn straight.
Faux news lol
TCg7n7k.jpg

Anybody here familiar with Bo Dietl? Apparently Fox News has found the level of their viewers. This is the funniest damn thing I've seen in a while.

Forum List

Back