Will the Bush "Torture Report" kill Jeb's chances for the White House?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I think so! I hope so! Who would want a 3rd Bush in the White House? The previous two have done enough damage. What we already know from the Bush "Torture Report" is damning enough - so just imagine what we don't know.

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

It is now more than fifteen years since that fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a green light from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

TRANSCRIPT: Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time.

Last edited:
Short answer - no.

Longer answer - no, because Jeb had nothing to do with it.

short answer

the GOP won't nominate Jeb. (if he decides to run)

Short answer - no.

Longer answer - no, because Jeb had nothing to do with it.

What "Bush torture report" is that?

And Jeb has no chance of even being nominated. The GOP is not going to run a a Progressive. We'll be electing an unapologetic BEEF EATING American. Which is to say one who recognizes, respects, defends and adheres TO the principles that define America.

Why would a biased report written solely by one party that did not even bother to interview anyone from the CIA during it's so called investigation hurt Jeb Bush who had nothing to do with it?

Since we have to dump candidates who weren't even party to an issue, how does that work for Hillary with Benghazi?

By sucking up to their radical base, the Democrats have seriously weakened their prospects in 2016. Outside of this ideological bubble, the public will see this as blatant partisanship at the expense of national security. With a background of brutal beheadings by Islamist terrorists, releasing this report now seems incomprehensible. In trying to save their own reputations (by claiming they were duped by the CIA), these Senators have staked out a position for the Democratic Party which is in opposition to the views of a large majority of the American public.

Last edited:
Well Bush is in the lead right now. I guess we can see where his numbers go in the next week or two to try to gauge any impact of this report. I wouldn't expect much, but I guess we will see.

n-JOHN-KIRIAKOU-large300.jpg

The Justice Department is unlikely to prosecute anyone connected to the brutal torture techniques outlined in a Senate report released on Tuesday, but the one man already sitting in jail in connection with the CIA's interrogation program tried to draw public attention to it.

More: The One Man Jailed For CIA Torture Tried To Expose It

John Kiriakou should have a lot of high-ranking company.

By sucking up to their radical base, the Democrats have seriously weakened their prospects in 2016. Outside of this ideological bubble, the public will see this as blatant partisanship at the expense of national security. With a background of brutal beheadings by Islamist terrorists, releasing this report now seems incomprehensible. In trying to save their own reputations (by claiming they were duped by the CIA), these Senators have staked out a position for the Democratic Party which is in opposition to the views of a large majority of the American public.

To say nothing of the blatant political gamesmanship of holding the report for release until the day Gruber starts talking. Plainly trying to divert attention.

Well Bush is in the lead right now. I guess we can see where his numbers go in the next week or two to try to gauge any impact of this report. I wouldn't expect much, but I guess we will see.

It's a bit early to tell. Hillary was once considered a shoe-in, then she started giving speeches.

Jeb will not be hit by the fall out.

The far right and the neo-cons have lost any influence in choosing a Republican candidate acceptable to the American electorate.

Feinstein may have thrice served America with the report.

While most of America approves of the release, the release seriously injures the Republican far right and the Democratic base as a whole.

It's a bit early to tell. Hillary was once considered a shoe-in, then she started giving speeches.

Well, it's not too soon to begin GAUGING THE IMPACT OF THIS STUDY.

In your attempt to be cute, you simply screwed up the question.

Well, it's not too soon to begin GAUGING THE IMPACT OF THIS STUDY.

In your attempt to be cute, you simply screwed up the question.

12 months from now, no one will care.

I think so! I hope so! Who would want a 3rd Bush in the White House? The previous two have done enough damage. What we already know from the Bush "Torture Report" is damning enough - so just imagine what we don't know.

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

It is now more than fifteen years since that fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a green light from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

Using the same logic, why would Americans want to elect another Clinton after the first sleazy degenerate administration?

Using the same logic, why would Americans want to elect another Clinton after the first sleazy degenerate administration?

Actually, Bill Clinton was so popular that he could have been reelected to a third term if Constitutionally allowed.

I didn't expect much action from my NaziCon friends on this thread.

The reason your thread didn't get any action is, like you, this thread is retarded. As everyone else said, which you completely ignored, Jeb Bush has nothing to do with this report.

I didn't expect much action from my NaziCon friends on this thread.

The reason your thread didn't get any action is, like you, this thread is retarded. As everyone else said, which you completely ignored, Jeb Bush has nothing to do with this report.

Jeb is a Bush - and the previous two Bush presidents were a clusterfuck. Wanna go for three....?

Actually, Bill Clinton was so popular that he could have been reelected to a third term if Constitutionally allowed.

Bill would have easily won a third term, and if the amendment did not exist, Bill would be preparing to run for his seventh consecutive term.

Forum List

Back