Fox: Deliberate Misinformation

FoxNews gets bashed because of its poor journalistic standards. Ailes was called to task and came up with nothing.
Olbermann went over the top with Scott Brown and even admitted he had gone too far.......Still waiting for Fox to Man UP

Still waiting for Chris Matthews to "man up". Either that, or go ahead, put on a dress, and present Barry with his "flower". :lol:

If you actually vote for campaign slogans I think your right to vote should be taken away.
:lol:

Come on pal, I voted against Obama twice. Actually once. Once I voted for Hillary and then against Obama. I thought the idea of McCain being President...that a divided government would be better. I did not ever vote against or for a campaign because of a slogan. :cuckoo:

I agree...

However, Change we can believe in became more than a slogan. It became the supposed blueprint for his administration.....he ran with it and stuck with it.

Now, if you noticed...he is claiming he all along was saying he meant "changing America".....

But the well informed recall it being "changing the way we do things in Washington".

It was not until election day when he said "Join me as we fundamentally change America".

Between you and me....it sent chills up my spine when he said that.

The cahnge thing was what you called it the first time...a slogan. Nothing more, nothing less. Like I told that drug addict dude, many of us liberals voted for Hillary...experience over change. Then there are loads of people who voted for Obama who wanted change, but saw the slogan as what it was...only a slogan.

It appears only the Obama cult members (there are quite a few) and the right wing, got all hot and bothered by the slogan.

hey run with it if you want, but it makes you look like an idiot. I thought you had more sense. MAybe you got caught up in the propaganda lately? who knows... :(

Poeple were fed up with the way Washington was doing things.

Most voted for Obama as he proimised to change the way washington did things...AND HE OFFERED THE SOLUTIONS as I listed earlier such as no lobbyists, cspan, etc.

You call that a slogan...I call it presenting solutions he planned to implement.

There is a diference between "I like IKE" and "I promise to not allow lobbysists in the white house, as they are not good for legislation for the people"

Cranky Hopey Changeys. Gotta love it. Krugman is well known Liberal propagandist so i just don't see how anyone can take him seriously on issues like this. "Blame BOOOOOOOOOSSH!!" and "BAD FOX NOOOOOOOOOZZ!!" are just old & tired wing nut talking points. Time for some new material. The fact that all the Hopey Changeys are this cranky is a good indication of what a failure their President is at this point. It's also pretty entertaining. :)

Remember now folks that 30% of Republicans thought Bush was doing a good job in his final year as president.

I am curious what percentage of the people that voted for Obama in November truly believed that they were never have to worry about their bills again.

Sadly...I bet it was in the 20% range....a pure guess.

Barack's gonna pay my mortgage!

I agree...

However, Change we can believe in became more than a slogan. It became the supposed blueprint for his administration.....he ran with it and stuck with it.

Now, if you noticed...he is claiming he all along was saying he meant "changing America".....

But the well informed recall it being "changing the way we do things in Washington".

It was not until election day when he said "Join me as we fundamentally change America".

Between you and me....it sent chills up my spine when he said that.

The cahnge thing was what you called it the first time...a slogan. Nothing more, nothing less. Like I told that drug addict dude, many of us liberals voted for Hillary...experience over change. Then there are loads of people who voted for Obama who wanted change, but saw the slogan as what it was...only a slogan.

It appears only the Obama cult members (there are quite a few) and the right wing, got all hot and bothered by the slogan.

hey run with it if you want, but it makes you look like an idiot. I thought you had more sense. MAybe you got caught up in the propaganda lately? who knows... :(

Most voted for Obama as he proimised to change the way washington did things...AND HE OFFERED THE SOLUTIONS as I listed earlier such as no lobbyists, cspan, etc.

You call that a slogan...I call it presenting solutions he planned to implement.

There is a diference between "I like IKE" and "I promise to not allow lobbysists in the white house, as they are not good for legislation for the people"
LEt us talk some plain talk.

2006 and 2010:
People were fed up with the way the GOP was doing things. The GOP had locked out the Dems for close to eight years.

Obama has been in for exactly one year. Criticism is warranted. Attacks on his character and statements suggesting he will never come through on promises...given he has three more years to do so...are the kind of things that do a disservice to the public debate over the proper role of government.

FoxNews gets bashed because of its poor journalistic standards. Ailes was called to task and came up with nothing.
Olbermann went over the top with Scott Brown and even admitted he had gone too far.......Still waiting for Fox to Man UP

Still waiting for Chris Matthews to "man up". Either that, or go ahead, put on a dress, and present Barry with his "flower". :lol:

The other day I heard about a publication (Salant, I bleieve) that blamed Foix news for the loss of healthcare support in 94.

Fox was established in 96.

The other day I heard about a publication (Salant, I bleieve) that blamed Foix news for the loss of healthcare support in 94.

Fox was established in 96.

I heard this too. LOL

2006 and 2010:
People were fed up with the way the GOP was doing things. The GOP had locked out the Dems for close to eight years.

Obama has been in for exactly one year. Criticism is warranted. Attacks on his character and statements suggesting he will never come through on promises...given he has three more years to do so...are the kind of things that do a disservice to the public debate over the proper role of government.

His promise was to get us out of this recession by "changing the way we do things in wahsington"

If there was EVER a time for him to keep his promise was the FIRST year seeing as that is when we were in the recession.

Why did he want to wait to keep his lobbyist promise?
Why did he want to wait to keep his cspan promise?
Why did he need to wait to keep his "back room dealing" promise?

Why was it so hard to keep those promises? They were the platform of his campaign!

Yea for the cranky Hopey Changeys it's basically..."It's all dat BOOOOOOOOOSSH and FOX NOOOOOOOOOZ's fault that our President sucks so badly!!!" Less & less common sense thinking people are buying that chit though. Make 2010 count people.

Much of the health care debate was shown on c-span. The House and Senate are covered.

and Obama hasn't kept true to all his campaign promises? OMFG!!! The Republic is in danger! Call the promises police!:eek:

Asswipe, get a life.
The nondescript and purposefully vague "much" is not ALL, which is what was promised, peckerhead.

How much healthcare was debated on CSPAN under Bush? Oh that's right....the Republicans never gave a shit about reforming healthcare until Obama took office....never mind.

Show us the link where Bush promised to debate health care reform on CSPAN and your post might have some relevance. Otherwise it's just another deflection to hide the Obama failures.

2006 and 2010:

His promise was to get us out of this recession by "changing the way we do things in wahsington"

If there was EVER a time for him to keep his promise was the FIRST year seeing as that is when we were in the recession.

Why was it so hard to keep those promises? They were the platform of his campaign!

I am underwhelmed with this. I believe most Americans are. The recession may be ending and whether it ends because of a change in the way things are done will matter little.

Give IT up.
:eusa_whistle:

Love to sit around and slap the Obammy Kool-Aid Korps around all day, but it's upsloping at Marshall Peak. :tongue:

Problem is, many of us didn't vote for Obama.

Are you experiencing a slip? Call your sponsor, now!

Exactly why do you give a pass to a president who ran on change but has not implemented the change he ran on?

Why do you say "lets see how the next 3 years go" when, in fact, he is not admitting fault for breaking his proimises.
In fact, he takes credit for having the least amount of lobbyists in his WH....32 I believe is the numbner.

He outright denied the back room deals...blamed congress.....but I seem to recall the unions and Pharma met directly with him.

If he said "yeah, things were tough and I was more wrapped up in getting things done than doing it the way I promised it would be done, then you would have a good argument.

But, you see...he is claiming "it is not his fault"....and that just pisses me off....as that means he has no plans to change anything.

Last edited:

2006 and 2010:

I am underwhelmed with this. I believe most Americans are. The recession may be ending and whether it ends because of a change in the way things are done will matter little.

Give IT up.

So you are OK with a president that says "X", does "Y" and then blames others (congress) for it.

Me? I am not. I speak my mind when pour elected officials show immatrurity.

Glad to see you are more forgiving...I guess the two of us even things out.

The nondescript and purposefully vague "much" is not ALL, which is what was promised, peckerhead.

How much healthcare was debated on CSPAN under Bush? Oh that's right....the Republicans never gave a shit about reforming healthcare until Obama took office....never mind.

Show us the link where Bush promised to debate health care reform on CSPAN and your post might have some relevance. Otherwise it's just another deflection to hide the Obama failures.

A broken promise is a failure?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ronald Reagan broke almost every promise he ever made, and yet conservatives and the GOP went hog wild over him ...they even have an ongoing Reagan campaign that has reshaped the facts about his career.

the point was Bush never did what Obama has failed to do...so far. WOW!!!

2006 and 2010:

Give IT up.

And if it doesnt end because of the way things are done?

Give IT up.

And if it doesnt end because of the way things are done?

The recession will end. Cycles.

Why and how it ends is irrelevant to me. Maybe it is super important to you? I say, if it is, go for IT. But don't expect a popular upsurge of indignation from the populace or a revolution. :lol:

Forum List

Back