Fox: Deliberate Misinformation

I love the latest Librul Talking Point: ObamaCare is really a Republican Plan.

Libs are the biggest fucking liars on the planet, because first of all, they are Marxists

Frank, here's a pity post/reply for you.

next time try stepping up to the plate with some interesting thoughts as well as some balls, and maybe people will start paying attention to you.
:eusa_whistle:

I love the latest Librul Talking Point: ObamaCare is really a Republican Plan.

Libs are the biggest fucking liars on the planet, because first of all, they are Marxists

Frank, here's a pity post/reply for you.

next time try stepping up to the plate with some interesting thoughts as well as some balls, and maybe people will start paying attention to you.

Aren't you overdue for another name change?

Much of the health care debate was shown on c-span. The House and Senate are covered.

and Obama hasn't kept true to all his campaign promises? OMFG!!! The Republic is in danger! Call the promises police!:eek:

Asswipe, get a life.
The nondescript and purposefully vague "much" is not ALL, which is what was promised, peckerhead.

How much healthcare was debated on CSPAN under Bush? Oh that's right....the Republicans never gave a shit about reforming healthcare until Obama took office....never mind.

Fox News is now considered to be the most balanced and trusted News in America. They are trusted much more than the corrupt Liberal Media at this point. This is according to recent polling. CNN's gonna have to give up their dishonest tag-line. They are definitely not the most trusted news anymore. WTG Fox News!

Glenn Beck, Rush Limpdick, Ann Coulter and others are the voices of right-wing, Christian zealots, young and old (Oldandtired <andprobablyuninsured> is a good example).

49% of what people? Where do you get this idea that 49% of 'the people' watch FOX?
:cuckoo:

Guess your news refused to present the latest poll....and no...not a fox poll and not a Rasmussen poll.

Wow....so exactly how is that media doing for ya there?

49% of what exactly? :cuckoo:

You really refuse to see the truth.....you actually prefer to live in your "guarded" world.
Works for you, so go for it.

"Paul Krugman??" lol! Gee another Liberal Wing Nut whining about dat Fox NOOOOOOOOZ. Did a Blame BOOOOOOOOOOOOSSH rant follow? Newsflash: Liberal Wing Nuts hate Fox News!! What boring stuff. Fox News really is the most balanced and trusted News in America today. It's true.

Much of the health care debate was shown on c-span. The House and Senate are covered.

and Obama hasn't kept true to all his campaign promises? OMFG!!! The Republic is in danger! Call the promises police!:eek:

Asswipe, get a life.
The nondescript and purposefully vague "much" is not ALL, which is what was promised, peckerhead.

How much healthcare was debated on CSPAN under Bush? Oh that's right....the Republicans never gave a shit about reforming healthcare until Obama took office....never mind.
We're not talking about republicans and/or BOOOOOOOOSH! here, Skippy.

Thanks for playing, though....Johnny has a case of Bardahl for you, as a parting gift.

Glenn Beck, Rush Limpdick, Ann Coulter and others are the voices of right-wing, Christian zealots, young and old (Oldandtired <andprobablyuninsured> is a good example).

LMAO...I am right wing.
Sure.
As other posts of mine have said...Hillary had my vote if she made it into November as she was the only one I believed...whether I agreed with her policies or not.
But I guess that since I do not hate Americans as you do...nor do I have so little regard for Americans, as you dont, then I must be right wing.
Cool.

Actually the thread title ought to be:
Rightwinger: Deliberate Misinformation.

We can start with your screen name. You are a rightwinger only in comparison to say Jane Fonda.
Then there is the putting of a period in the title instead of the question mark in the original.
Then there is the knowledge that the "deliberate misinformation" was actually just an attack by a partisan hack on a TV show rather than anything substantive.

But it is a measure of the left's desperation they have to sink to low's like this. Pinning the failed health care bill ont he GOP is really scraping.

We all KNOW that the poor misunderstood Republicans had nothing at all to do with the health care bills difficulties....

You are right. Because the Dems could have passed whatever bill they wanted on a straight party line vote. No fillibuster allowed.
Or are you now trying to rewrite history. Again?
The problem is, they never stop rewriting history. They have to do so in order to keep the gullible and mentally challenged voting for them.

Asswipe, get a life.

Please remind me when Bush made a promise that he would ensure the healthcare debate was televised on C-SPAN.
I must have missed that promise.

Asswipe, get a life.

And on that note...

Exactly what has "changed in Washington"?

Btw,PPP is a well known Democratic polling organization. Even they found that most people in America trust Fox News much more than the Dan Blather-led corrupt Liberal Media at this point. Seriously,it's true.

We're not talking about republicans and/or BOOOOOOOOSH! here, Skippy.

Thanks for playing, though....Johnny has a case of Bardahl for you, as a parting gift.

I know...I know....Bush's failed Presidency is now off limits. My bad.

Paul Krugman is a well known Liberal kook who deliberately spews misinformation all the time. So is anyone really taking him seriously on this one? Fox News is now considered to be the most balanced and trusted News in America today. That must really hurt for all Liberal kooks like Krugman. His Liberal Media is dying and that's a good thing. WTG Fox News!

Asswipe, get a life.

"Much is not All" :lol:

I see the twelve step program is working. Give it a few more months and maybe some more cobwebs will fall off of your brain.

Forum List

Back