Fox anchor says he doesn't believe Trump ever lies

Only Tramp, and the dancing "muslims" turned out to be dancing ISRAELIS!!!!
Trump's lie about seeing Muslim's in New Jersey celebrating in the streets of New Jersey on 9/11 on a New York aired TV broadcast was a MALICIOUS and harmful lie. Intelligence agencies, law enforcement, military, and civilian leaders knew cooperation from American Muslims was a key component in protecting America from further terrorist attacks and the global war on Muslim extremist such as al Qaeda.

Trump may have confused video's of Muslims celebrating in Palestine, but he made no effort to correct his mistake. Even after it was proven no such TV broadcast was ever aired, Trump refused to admit he had made a mistake. Instead, he allowed his harmful lie to continue to cause portions of the American public to fear and seek vengeance against innocent and loyal Americans. He greatly hindered law enforcement, intelligence agencies, and the military in their efforts to protect America and wage war against our enemies for his own selfish political gain of dividing America and gaining a base of supporters who were susceptible to hateful propaganda.

There has never been a shred of evidence that Trump's lie about seeing a TV broadcast of Muslims celebrating in the streets of New Jersey had even the remotest truthfulness or factual basis.
So you are admitting what trump said was true... but you are calling him a liar? Interesting
No traitor dunce, I just posted an explanation and proof of a malicious and proven lie Trump told.
You said there was video lol
There was a video of Muslims celebrating in Palestine, not New Jersey. Trump specified he saw a video of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey. That was the lie. His failure to correct his statement is what makes his lie malicious
Did you see everything trump saw that day?

Fox Business anchor says he doesn't believe Donald Trump ever lies - CNN Video

I don’t know what to say. At this point, even trumps followers know to he’s a liar.
What lie? Name one

Dancing Muslims?
Many people said they saw the same thing
Trump's lie about seeing Muslim's in New Jersey celebrating in the streets of New Jersey on 9/11 on a New York aired TV broadcast was a MALICIOUS and harmful lie. Intelligence agencies, law enforcement, military, and civilian leaders knew cooperation from American Muslims was a key component in protecting America from further terrorist attacks and the global war on Muslim extremist such as al Qaeda.

Trump may have confused video's of Muslims celebrating in Palestine, but he made no effort to correct his mistake. Even after it was proven no such TV broadcast was ever aired, Trump refused to admit he had made a mistake. Instead, he allowed his harmful lie to continue to cause portions of the American public to fear and seek vengeance against innocent and loyal Americans. He greatly hindered law enforcement, intelligence agencies, and the military in their efforts to protect America and wage war against our enemies for his own selfish political gain of dividing America and gaining a base of supporters who were susceptible to hateful propaganda.

There has never been a shred of evidence that Trump's lie about seeing a TV broadcast of Muslims celebrating in the streets of New Jersey had even the remotest truthfulness or factual basis.
It gets worse...

When journalist Serge Kovaleski refused to verify Trumps lie, Trump mocked his handicap and turned his minions against him

So you are admitting what trump said was true... but you are calling him a liar? Interesting
No traitor dunce, I just posted an explanation and proof of a malicious and proven lie Trump told.
There was a video of Muslims celebrating in Palestine, not New Jersey. Trump specified he saw a video of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey. That was the lie. His failure to correct his statement is what makes his lie malicious.
His lie was meant to generate hatred against American Muslims

There was a video of Muslims celebrating in Palestine, not New Jersey. Trump specified he saw a video of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey. That was the lie. His failure to correct his statement is what makes his lie malicious.
His lie was meant to generate hatred against American Muslims
They hate us .. are we supposed to treat people equally??

No one who denies Trump is a compulsive habitual serial liar can be taken seriously.
Name one lie

Maybe you’ve been listening too much of Hannity that you cannot tell the difference.
Trump lied aaaaall the time.

One recently. During the press conference of the last G7. He told the whole world that his wife Melania and Kim Jung Un met.
That’s a lie. WH press secretary said Melania and Kim Jung NEVER met.

Did he claimed last year that his father was born in Germany?

No one who denies Trump is a compulsive habitual serial liar can be taken seriously.
Name one lie

Maybe you’ve been listening too much of Hannity that you cannot tell the difference.

One recently. During the press conference of the last G7. He told the whole world that his wife Melania and Kim Jung Un met.

No you are wrong .. why are you lying

Which one? There are thousands to choose from.
Good just one thanks.. must be easy to find lol
They are easy to find. A bunch of them are contained in this thread. You have not been able to refute any of them.
Because you’re not posting one.. come help us.. or are you chicken? Lol
I posted one immediately in post #11.
It's the lie he told about China paying for 16 million in US farm subsidies with tariffs.
Your lie is a lie.. we have collected 100 billion from China in taraffs

This is not even funny.
The whole world and just about business industries and categories trashing and blasting Trump trade wars. Except Trump and his followers.

Farmers was making good money. Suddenly this MORON cut them off and made them welfare recipients because of his trade wars. Last year we bailed them $12b this year another $16b.

Good just one thanks.. must be easy to find lol
They are easy to find. A bunch of them are contained in this thread. You have not been able to refute any of them.
It's the lie he told about China paying for 16 million in US farm subsidies with tariffs.

This is not even funny.
The whole world and just about business industries and categories trashing and blasting Trump trade wars. Except Trump and his followers.

Farmers was making good money. Suddenly this MORON cut them off and made them welfare recipients because of his trade wars. Last year we bailed them $12b this year another $16b.
Huh? He’s paying them more then the normally make.. lol when men came back from ww2 we gave them welfare to adjusts .. we are in. A trade war. This is common

Answering that faggop boy jitt is useless. Total trumptroll looking for a reaction.

OK, I get it now, you are a misinformed retard. Sorry, I did not know of your handicap.
We haven’t taken in 100 billion? Lol the treasury disagrees with you haha
Link. Prove it.
U.S. Collected $63 Billion in Tariffs Through June

Dude what’s wrong with you?

Did you read your link or you just stared at it?
Keep this to your mind. Consumers pay for tariffs. That is why every major and minor retailers are begging or blasting Trump to stop this stupidity. Below is from your link.

The policy harms China by making its goods more expensive, but business groups are quick to point out that it is U.S. importers who must pay tariffs, rather than China itself.

Americans are already paying record-high tariffs, and the biggest hit to consumers is still to come on Sept. 1,” said Jonathan Gold, a spokesman for Tariffs Hurt the Heartland. “We continue to urge the administration to change course.”

OK, I get it now, you are a misinformed retard. Sorry, I did not know of your handicap.
Link. Prove it.
You didn't read your own link. China did not pay the tariffs. US importers paid and passed on the tariff cost to their clients who pass the cost onto American consumers. So, you posted a link proving Trump is a liar. Congratulations.
No we are not! They changed the value of there dollar we are getting a discount On EVERYTHING YOU DUMB ASS LOL

No Dude. You can change the value of there dollar....... but that doesn’t change a bit that ...... consumers you and I pay for the tariffs.

Or you have to prove to the whole world that major and minor retailers are lying.

Link. Prove it.

Keep this to your mind. Consumers pay for tariffs. That is why every major and minor retailers are begging or blasting Trump to stop this stupidity. Below is from your link.

The policy harms China by making its goods more expensive, but business groups are quick to point out that it is U.S. importers who must pay tariffs, rather than China itself.

Americans are already paying record-high tariffs, and the biggest hit to consumers is still to come on Sept. 1,” said Jonathan Gold, a spokesman for Tariffs Hurt the Heartland. “We continue to urge the administration to change course.”
We aren’t paying the tariffs they lowered the value of their dollar , we are all getting a discount your dumb ass

Link. Prove it.
You didn't read your own link. China did not pay the tariffs. US importers paid and passed on the tariff cost to their clients who pass the cost onto American consumers. So, you posted a link proving Trump is a liar. Congratulations.
No we are not! They changed the value of there dollar we are getting a discount On EVERYTHING YOU DUMB ASS LOL

No Dude. You can change the value of there dollar....... but that doesn’t change a bit that ...... consumers you and I pay for the tariffs.

Or you have to prove to the whole world that major and minor retailers are lying.
Yes they did dumb ass.. it’s a fact china changes the value.. when that happens every thing is discounted.. dumb ass

This is not even funny.

Huh? He’s paying them more then the normally make.. lol when men came back from ww2 we gave them welfare to adjusts .. we are in. A trade war. This is common

We gave farmers aid during ww2 because they need infusion caused by the war.
These farmers today doesn’t need aid. They were making decent income suddenly your dude came in and cut them off.
That’s a big difference.

This is like ...... your son making good money $120,000 a year. Then you purposely shot his leg so he cannot go to work. Then you support him by giving him money making him welfare recipients. Then you (trump) congratulate himself. Cheered by his supporters.

Link. Prove it.

We aren’t paying the tariffs they lowered the value of their dollar , we are all getting a discount your dumb ass

Your own link tells you that YOU ARE A LYING IGNORANT.

Name one lie

Prove to me that I’m wrong. And prove to me where I lied.

Japanese called him retarded. Kim Jung un is firing blanks towards Sea of Japan. Trump claimed that Kim is not violating any UN resolutions and just trying to get an attention.

Abe told him that Kim is in violations. The Japanese are scared and nervous of getting nuke again just to tell them that Kim was just trying to get an attention.

Name one lie

Prove to me that I’m wrong. And prove to me where I lied.

Japanese called him retarded. Kim Jung un is firing blanks towards Sea of Japan. Trump claimed that Kim is not violating any UN resolutions and just trying to get an attention.

Abe told him that Kim is in violations. The Japanese are scared and nervous of getting nuke again just to tell them that Kim was just trying to get an attention.
Because that wasn’t trumps quote.. re read it you dumb ass

Name one lie

Trump said multiple times his father was born in Germany. Was he “mistaken“ or was he “lying“?

Forum List

Back