fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Bartender
Waitress
Janitor
Bouncer
Fry cook at a Fast Food place

I would sing outside for money before doing any of these awful jobs. Telemarketing Jobs is a lot better because you are develop communication and marketing skills. When you do these 5 jobs you are not developing shit.

To each their own I suppose.

I have a friend that got a four year degree in Journalism, worked for a pretty big market producing stories for a NBC affiliate.

When he really got down to it, and discovered how badly corporate media brainwashes the public, he gave it all up and worked his way up till he was a member of the Bartenders Guild in a major metropolitan city.

He couldn't be happier now.

Nope...I saw the worst job in America today. One of our aircraft hangars had an issue with a sewage line. I saw a man crawl down into a sewage tunnel to inspect the blockage. He reappeared covered in shit talking about the blockage as roaches crawled on him. He just gingerly picked them off of his coveralls and tossed them back in the manhole nonchalantly.

Bartender
Waitress
Janitor
Bouncer

I would sing outside for money before doing any of these awful jobs. Telemarketing Jobs is a lot better because you are develop communication and marketing skills. When you do these 5 jobs you are not developing shit.

The irony of this post is like a 9

Bartender
Waitress
Janitor
Bouncer

I make great money as a waiter in Boston.

Bartender
Waitress
Janitor
Bouncer

But the job itself is ASS CHEEKS

Actually, the worst job in America has to be going on USMB and advertising as FBJ (FREE BLOW JOBS)...

And unfortunately, the poor sap can't hold THAT job for more than a week!!!
:abgg2q.jpg:

Actually, the worst job in America has to be going on USMB and advertising as FBJ (FREE BLOW JOBS)...

You must be a waiter at a 5 star restauarunt

I have a friend that got a four year degree in Journalism, worked for a pretty big market producing stories for a NBC affiliate.

When he really got down to it, and discovered how badly corporate media brainwashes the public, he gave it all up and worked his way up till he was a member of the Bartenders Guild in a major metropolitan city.

Actually, I've worked as a bartender...

Not bad money, and great inroads with the women ..

Maybe Free Blow Jobs should look into it to find a girlfriend!!!

Bartender
Waitress
Janitor
Bouncer

Once in my early twenties, I served a banquet for politicians in an exclusive resort.

I made a grand in one night off of just tips before I tipped out the bussers and bartender. It was a pretty good gig.

. . . . and I overheard a lot of insider business and political banter too.

Yeah, I really do think it depends on the gig.

If you get into hospitality, you have to work hard, and always be looking for the better opportunity. Willingness to move is key.

You must be a waiter at a 5 star restauarunt

If you are going to be a server, why would you stay at the bottom and at a restaurant that doesn't serve alcohol? :dunno:

That is only for getting your foot in the door. . . .

Not the money the JOB FUNCTIONS of a bartender

Talking to chicks and keeping the party going???

Sure, you have to cut a few assholes off, but people with normal social skills can do that...

But maybe that's not a good field for you, considering what I've actually seen you post here!!!

But I really don't want to discourage you, because showing your posts around at the bar is pure gold!!!

What's so bad about it?

What's so bad about it?

Dont stop moving

Bartender
Waitress
Janitor
Bouncer

I worked as a waiter and I worked as a fry cook but at the regular restaurant. Not a fast food place. It was Golden West pancake house.
But a lotta people say they won’t do those jobs. But you have immigrants that are come here and they’re glad to do them. They want to work. They’re not like lazy fat white people that live in rural areas or in Appalachia.

Forum List

Back