Fox anchor says he doesn't believe Trump ever lies

Easy, Tramp's 3 marriage VOWS!
Now tell us he was only joking.
Ohh before he was president ok cool
You did NOT specify the lie had to be after the liar lied his way into the presidency, so I understand your need to move the goal posts.
Once a liar always a liar.

Trust not him that hath once broken faith; he who betrayed thee once, will betray thee again.
- Shakespeare.
But was he president yes or no?
Did he lie when he made his many wedding vows?
Yes or no.
I don’t know the details of his divorce do you?
He cheated on every one of his wives violating his wedding vows made before God.
Since he has shown he will repeatedly lie to God, how STUPID would you have to be to ever believe him??????

You did NOT specify the lie had to be after the liar lied his way into the presidency, so I understand your need to move the goal posts.

Trust not him that hath once broken faith; he who betrayed thee once, will betray thee again.
- Shakespeare.
Yes or no.
He cheated on every one of his wives violating his wedding vows made before God.
Since he has shown he will repeatedly lie to God, how STUPID would you have to be to ever believe him??????
Video of him cheating ??

- Shakespeare.
Yes or no.
Video of him cheating ??
Stormy
Marla
Rebecca
And out of his own mouth. You don’t need a video.

Yes or no.
Video of him cheating ??
Stormy
Marla
Rebecca
And out of his own mouth. You don’t need a video.
So no evidence?

Link won’t work.. can you post one lie here?? Or are you chicken? Lol
Works for me. And there’s endless video of him saying Mexico will pay for the wall. Now he says we have to pay for it. Don’t you think that’s a pretty big lie?
Mexico is paying for the wall .. there military put up a wall of soldiers on the border.. Mexico paid for it lol sorry you keep losing

- Shakespeare.
Yes or no.
Video of him cheating ??
Tramp has NEVER been shy about his cheating on all his wives.
Remember When Donald Trump's Wife and Donald Trump's Mistress Got in a Public Brawl in Aspen?

Link won’t work.. can you post one lie here?? Or are you chicken? Lol
Works for me. And there’s endless video of him saying Mexico will pay for the wall. Now he says we have to pay for it. Don’t you think that’s a pretty big lie?
No lie is ever too big for Trumpists.

Yes or no.
Video of him cheating ??
Remember When Donald Trump's Wife and Donald Trump's Mistress Got in a Public Brawl in Aspen?
That’s a lie? Huh

Yes or no.
Video of him cheating ??
That’s a lie? Huh
His wedding vow before God was a lie. Stop playing dumb, it shows without you hyping your STUPIDITY!

Video of him cheating ??
That’s a lie? Huh
His wedding vow before God was a lie. Stop playing dumb, it shows without you hyping your STUPIDITY!
They amended their relationship not a lie

Video of him cheating ??
That’s a lie? Huh
BULLSHIT!

BULLSHIT!
Lol ok

Fox Business anchor says he doesn't believe Donald Trump ever lies - CNN Video

I don’t know what to say. At this point, even trumps followers know to he’s a liar.
What lie? Name one

Dancing Muslims?
Many people said they saw the same thing
Never happened
Means Trump lied when he said he did

He also lied when he said he watched people jumping from WTC from his office in Trump Tower four miles away

I don’t know what to say. At this point, even trumps followers know to he’s a liar.
What lie? Name one

Dancing Muslims?
Many people said they saw the same thing
Never happened
Means Trump lied when he said he did

He also lied when he said he watched people jumping from WTC from his office in Trump Tower four miles away
I did on tv. And again people saw Muslims dancing.. so you have a lie or no?

What lie? Name one
Easy, Tramp's 3 marriage VOWS!
Now tell us he was only joking.

- Shakespeare.
Total troll

Forum List

Back