Did Diversity Hires Lead To Fireworks Explosion In East Texas??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A fireworks explosion in east Texas left at least one person dead and several others injured on July 4, according to the Upshur County Sheriff's Office. According to a news release, Upshur County deputies responded to a major fire at The Firehouse Nine Farm Event Venue at about 10:33 a.m. Investigators believe crews at the venue were prepping for a later event when an accident happened, adding they don't suspect foul play to be involved. Authorities said fireworks and "other volatile incendiaries" were involved, but details of how the explosives were ignited are unclear. Four people were reportedly hurt, but Upshur County deputies did not mention the extent of their injuries. Detectives are working to confirm the name of the person who was killed. Officials say that, on average, 180 people go to the emergency room every day with fireworks-related injuries in the weeks leading up to and after Independence Day, and more than 16,000 reported fires are started by fireworks annually. Additionally, roughly two-thirds of all annual fireworks injuries happen around July 4."

I am very familiar with Gilmer; my mother is from there and I still have property there - so I was shocked to find out that it happened there. However, I am wondering if this is a case where diversity hires could have played a part in this accident. Nothing like this ever happened before in East Texas -- that is until the liberals started pushing for these diversity hires and forced their policies on the rest of us. Which had done nothing but result in incompetence which caused untold accidents, and often times deaths - the whole submarine implosion comes to mind - diversity caused that. Also, just last year, there was another fireworks accident in Texas. In fact, it was Fort Worth; where a large fire was caused, most likely due to the negligence of the fireworks company that handled the show. The company was based outside of San Antonio; where there are a large number of illegals -- could they have been the cause?
Also, in Michigan, yesterday, there was another fireworks explosion that killed a woman and injured several others..

"A woman is dead and nine other people are injured after fireworks exploded Monday night at a home in western Michigan, authorities said, as holiday pyrotechnics continue to send people to hospitals nationwide. Nine people were taken to local hospitals with "injuries ranging from minor to critical." Another person — an unidentified 43-year-old woman — was found unresponsive. Life-saving measures were performed but she was pronounced dead at the scene. Several area homes and vehicles were also damaged by the explosion, authorities said. Almost 75% of all fireworks-related injuries in the U.S. last year happened during the month surrounding the Fourth of July, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said in late June. There were 11 reported fireworks-related deaths in 2022, mostly associated with mortar-style devices. Victims ranged in age from 11 to 43. There were also 10,200 fireworks-related injuries in 2022. "

What is going on? Stuff like this never happened before this current admin took office; in fact, I don't remember a time where such incidents as this happened. Why all of a sudden are we having these types of accidents occur? If this is human error, which humans are the ones doing it? Why aren't we finding out more about the identities of those involved and those responsible for the human errors? Are they gay, are these gang-related? Is it a case of product safety? Are we allowing inferior products to be shipped in from China? Why aren't we asking more questions about the government agency in charge of product safety? Is this another case of the ball being dropped because of diversity hires?

Last edited:

"A fireworks explosion in east Texas left at least one person dead and several others injured on July 4, according to the Upshur County Sheriff's Office. According to a news release, Upshur County deputies responded to a major fire at The Firehouse Nine Farm Event Venue at about 10:33 a.m. Investigators believe crews at the venue were prepping for a later event when an accident happened, adding they don't suspect foul play to be involved. Authorities said fireworks and "other volatile incendiaries" were involved, but details of how the explosives were ignited are unclear. Four people were reportedly hurt, but Upshur County deputies did not mention the extent of their injuries. Detectives are working to confirm the name of the person who was killed. Officials say that, on average, 180 people go to the emergency room every day with fireworks-related injuries in the weeks leading up to and after Independence Day, and more than 16,000 reported fires are started by fireworks annually. Additionally, roughly two-thirds of all annual fireworks injuries happen around July 4."

I am very familiar with Gilmer; my mother is from there and I still have property there - so I was shocked to find out that it happened there. However, I am wondering if this is a case where diversity hires could have played a part in this accident. Nothing like this ever happened before in East Texas -- that is until the liberals started pushing for these diversity hires and forced their policies on the rest of us. Which had done nothing but result in incompetence which caused untold accidents, and often times deaths - the whole submarine implosion comes to mind - diversity caused that. Also, just last year, there was another fireworks accident in Texas. In fact, it was Fort Worth; where a large fire was caused, most likely due to the negligence of the fireworks company that handled the show. The company was based outside of San Antonio; where there are a large number of illegals -- could they have been the cause?
Also, in Michigan, yesterday, there was another fireworks explosion that killed a woman and injured several others..

"A woman is dead and nine other people are injured after fireworks exploded Monday night at a home in western Michigan, authorities said, as holiday pyrotechnics continue to send people to hospitals nationwide. Nine people were taken to local hospitals with "injuries ranging from minor to critical." Another person — an unidentified 43-year-old woman — was found unresponsive. Life-saving measures were performed but she was pronounced dead at the scene. Several area homes and vehicles were also damaged by the explosion, authorities said. Almost 75% of all fireworks-related injuries in the U.S. last year happened during the month surrounding the Fourth of July, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said in late June. There were 11 reported fireworks-related deaths in 2022, mostly associated with mortar-style devices. Victims ranged in age from 11 to 43. There were also 10,200 fireworks-related injuries in 2022. "

What is going on? Stuff like this never happened before this current admin took office; in fact, I don't remember a time where such incidents as this happened. Why all of a sudden are we having these types of accidents occur? If this is human error, which humans are the ones doing it? Why aren't we finding out more about the identities of those involved and those responsible for the human errors? Are they gay, are these gang-related? Is it a case of product safety? Are we allowing inferior products to be shipped in from China? Why aren't we asking more questions about the government agency in charge of product safety? Is this another case of the ball being dropped because of diversity hires?
I can't think of any reason why you would slip the word "gay" in your post except to showcase your homophobia.

If these types of accidents are happening with heterosexual workers, should they hire only gay people?

Are you suggesting the federal government should impose more regulations based on public safety like for gas stoves and new York wood burning pizza ovens?

Forum List

Back