Founding Fathers Vision

Machiavelli

Rookie
Dec 18, 2011
The problem with our current society is that common men or woman are unable to get into congress or become the President of the USA. This is going against the original vision for America which was made by our founding fathers. They saw that it should be everyday people who are the people in charge and not career politicians. The career politicians have more loyalty to their party then to the United States betterment. We need to return to that time of everyday Americans control in the country.

The problem with our current society is that common men or woman are unable to get into congress or become the President of the USA. This is going against the original vision for America which was made by our founding fathers. They saw that it should be everyday people who are the people in charge and not career politicians. The career politicians have more loyalty to their party then to the United States betterment. We need to return to that time of everyday Americans control in the country.

Are you kidding?

The founding fathers were the richest and most powerful of their era.

The Framers had many ‘visions,’ many advocated a strong central government, others weak. And these opinions changed over the years; there was never a ‘founding consensus.’

They did agree to create a republic, whose citizens and government were subject to the rule of law, not men – as men are incapable of ruling justly.

There is nothing in the Constitution or its case law which forbids ‘career politicians,’ nor prohibits the ‘common man’ form holding office.

Your issue is with your follow Americans, who vote the same people (or type of people) into office time and again.

Part of the problem is Americans aren't as invested in the political system as they should be. We don't pay attention,don't hold those we elect accountable,and we keep voting them back into office until they have a scandel. You get the government you deserve.

The 1820s and 1830s are called the Rise of the Common (white) Man for a reason, M.

You need to go read a basic History 101 text book.

Good heavens.

What if you had a man of mixed races who was raised by a single mother and went on to be a Senator and President of the United States?

Or another man who was born to a single mother in Hope Arkansas and raised by his grandparents and went on to become a Rhodes Scholar, Governor and President?

Is that common enough? I bet the founding fathers would be impressed

You're wrong. The Founders vision wasnt that common man could enter political office. Their vision was that there was no common man and that all men were created equally.

Name ONE, at any time in US his_story .

The founding fathers were white, the unfounding fatherless will be of color

I don't think there's really ever been a time when "common men or woman" ever got into Congress.

People who were not of the manor born claw their way into power, of course, but they're hardly "common" people.

Wasn't Clinton fairly common? I mean, he didn't come from a particularly special family, if I recall. Didn't really have a dad. Made his own fortune by swindling and lying, but at any rate, didn't inherit it.

It's actually one of the few things I liked about him. What tough fucking assholes he and Hillary are.

Wasn't Clinton fairly common? I mean, he didn't come from a particularly special family, if I recall. Didn't really have a dad. Made his own fortune by swindling and lying, but at any rate, didn't inherit it.
Do you really believe in coincidence ?

Attachments

• $jfk.jpg
    $jfk.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 46
I think you're right...

6a010536b86d36970c012877af3d1a970c-800wi

They've tagged her as Marilyn, but I think that's Bill's mom!

Part of the problem is Americans aren't as invested in the political system as they should be. We don't pay attention,don't hold those we elect accountable,and we keep voting them back into office until they have a scandel. You get the government you deserve.

Actually, you get the government you pay for. As long as we fund campaigns the way we do, Congressional votes will go to the highest bidder. If we want them to listen to US, we're going to have to go to public funding of elections. Not only would that get rid of "legal corruption", it would give them more time to spend on OUR busines and maybe READ A BILL OR TWO!

Christains are not supposed to lie.

What corruption are you talking about?

Forum List

Back