Patriots yearn for the America we used to know

Rob Reiner documentary God & Country: The Rise of Christian Nationalism

Woodznutz SEP2022 Srrdg&00015: You can't separate Christianity from the founding of America. wvvdnvtz 23.09.22 Srrdg&00015

You cannot separate any matter of conscience or supernatural belief system from the founding of America. Any and all religions and no religion are inseparable from the founding of America when the starting point was 1776 and the rational rebellion against the divine rights of Kings and Queen was discarded. Christianity as a force of governing and to those giving consent to be governed was thrown out with King Charles III

The supernatural blood of Jesus Christ or any and all perceived written words from a desert God’s Holy Book have no status or standing or special place in the US Constitution.

We got rid of King George and Christian rule following the secular rebellion of 1776.

So why do you Saint Woodznutz connect white Christian nationalism to the founding of America was born in rebellion against the Christian church being in control of the state?

Patriots yearn for the America we used to know​

nf.24.01.19 Vpyfta00385. wvvdnvtz Srrdg&00015

Last edited:
There are plenty of Americans who support trump policy and aren’t part by of any ‘MAGA group’ and are aware of the sewer into which democrats and the left are taking this country.
If you support Trump you are connected in heart soul mind and body to:

• The Trump cult of personality
  • The Saving Baby Fetus Cult
  • The angry cult if white grievance
And only a king like divinely inspired ruler can nurture the cults.

83FC2309-3C0F-45B4-BA41-C737D1421A36.jpeg

Patriots and revolutionary well educated leaders revolted against the Christian European World Order in 1776 to created life separate from King George III and the church state.

MAGA wants King George back in the form of Trump.

By association with Trump after J6 Saint Roshawnmarkwrees , you are MAGA too.

SEE: Vpyfta00385. to wvvdnvtz Srrdg&0001

They have fond memories of the past. They want the return of the glory days of America. They understand what our Founding Fathers wanted America to be.

---It’s the name Jesus, talk about it, say it. Pray to Him, talk about the sacrifice on the cross, that’s the answer. Because so many of the people that are perpetrating the lies and the destruction on the country, they are evil doers---

Maybe you need to live in the real world...

Not everyone worships Jesus, and not everyone worships him in the same way. Christians (and I use that term loosely) have been murdering each other for a thousand years over these kinds of disagreements.

And I'm sorry, what "Glory Days" were those? Every period of history had its challenges and downsides Sure the 1950's were great if you were white, straight and male, but not so much if you weren't.

And I'm sorry, what "Glory Days" were those? Every period of history had its challenges and downsides Sure the 1950's were great if you were white, straight and male, but not so much if you weren't.
Not necessarily then either. Dad and his brother joined the USMC so they could eat. Then they experienced the joy of the Korean War.

Rob Reiner documentary God & Country: The Rise of Christian Nationalism

Woodznutz SEP2022 Srrdg&00015: You can't separate Christianity from the founding of America. wvvdnvtz 23.09.22 Srrdg&00015

You cannot separate any matter of conscience or supernatural belief system from the founding of America. Any and all religions and no religion are inseparable from the founding of America when the starting point was 1776 and the rational rebellion against the divine rights of Kings and Queen was discarded. Christianity as a force of governing and to those giving consent to be governed was thrown out with King Charles III

The supernatural blood of Jesus Christ or any and all perceived written words from a desert God’s Holy Book have no status or standing or special place in the US Constitution.

We got rid of King George and Christian rule following the secular rebellion of 1776.

So why do you Saint Woodznutz connect white Christian nationalism to the founding of America was born in rebellion against the Christian church being in control of the state?

nf.24.01.19 Vpyfta00385. wvvdnvtz Srrdg&00015

If you support Trump you are connected in heart soul mind and body to:

• The Trump cult of personality
  • The Saving Baby Fetus Cult
  • The angry cult if white grievance
And only a king like divinely inspired ruler can nurture the cults.

View attachment 890262
Patriots and revolutionary well educated leaders revolted against the Christian European World Order in 1776 to created life separate from King George III and the church state.

MAGA wants King George back in the form of Trump.

By association with Trump after J6 Saint Roshawnmarkwrees , you are MAGA too.

SEE: Vpyfta00385. to wvvdnvtz Srrdg&0001
You’re the cultist.
Capitol riot was obviously instigated by and promoted by anti-American democrat Marxists and I support prosperity and national security. As a result, I support trump policy and especially in view of what democrats do to destroy this country.
MAGA means make America great again and I support that, contrary to democrat cultists like yourself.

Capitol riot was obviously instigated by and promoted by anti-American democrat Marxists
Take a look at the date upon which a leading white Christian nationalist poster under screen name Correll derides black Americans after Officer Chauvin led four other cops to suffocate a black suspect to death that took ten minutes while being video recorded by witnesses who put it out there to go viral.

Trump says he can only lose the election if the election is rigged. Do you agree?

Correll AUG 2020 Stshco00011: “everyone knows that if trump wins, the rioters will go nuts. that is using political violence and abuse of power, to influence the election.” •¥• “no, no dem victory can be legit while mobs are running rampant in the streets. •¥¥• cvrrvll 20.08.18 Stshco00011

and then Saint Correll tells us after the summer of Chauvin riots that no Dem victory can be legit when black criminals riot. IOW Law abiding black voters shouldn’t be counted because of the actions a a few.

Trump says he can only lose the election if the election is rigged. Do you agree?

Correll Feb2021 Swapta00257: I am not respecting the peaceful transfer of power either. I do not consider BIden's election to be legitimate nor do I consider him to be a legitimate President. cvrrvll 21.02.12 Swapta 00257

After the Chauvin riots in August 2020 Trumo’s lead campaign adviser said this:

KELLYANNE CONWAY: “The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” o mags 20AUG27-KConway

Looks like suffocating a black man by five cops in front of a crowd of witnesses with cellphones produced the riots and chaos that Trump needed to win 2920 but was not enough.

What do you think Saint Roshawn Markwees?

nf.24.01.19 #393
to rshwnmrkw 24.01.19 Spyfta00392

Last edited:

Take a look at the date upon which a leading white Christian nationalist poster under screen name Correll derides black Americans before Officer Chauvin led four other cops to suffocate a black suspect to death that took ten minutes while being video recorded by witnesses who put it out there to go viral.

Correll Feb 2020 Stshco00011: “everyone knows that if trump wins, the rioters will go nuts. that is using political violence and abuse of power, to influence the election.” •¥• “no, no dem victory can be legit while mobs are running rampant in the streets. •¥¥• cvrrvll 20.08.18 Stshco00011

and then Saint Correll tells us after the Chauvin riots that no Dem victory can be legit:

Correll Feb2021 Swapta00257: I am not respecting the peaceful transfer of power either. I do not consider BIden's election to be legitimate nor do I consider him to be a legitimate President. cvrrvll 21.02.12 Swapta 00257

August 2020 was the very same month when Trumo’s lead campaign adviser said this:

KELLYANNE CONWAY: “The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” o mags 20AUG27-KConway

Looks like suffocating a black man by five cops in front of a crowd of witnesses with cellphones produced the riots and chaos that Trump needed to win 2920 but was not enough.

What do you think Saint Roshawn Markwees?

nf.24.01.19
to rshwnmrkw 24.01.19 Spyfta00392
You need therapy.

Forum List

Back