Founding Fathers against Obama

I never claimed that....

I'll tell you what tho - Obama doubled the debt that all presidents combined accumulated in - 3 years none the less.

notice how nick refuses to admit that reagan left us with a perpetual debt as well and then tries to change the subject. LOL

Listen here dumb shit - I never said anything of the sort....

EVERY president tacks on debt....

listen here dumbshit I never said that you said anything of the sort so why make up an argument that no one is having?

The fact is that you chimed into an argument already in place and are now attempting to change the subject of that debate from "manageable" vs "perpetual" to obama doubled the debt which is a LIE. 7 trillion does not equal 10.6+ and 10.6 which was the debt on jan 20, 2009 is not half of 15.6

How can you chime in to defend a side in an argument and then run away from the core components of that argument?

If you don't want to follow the argument then stfu and stay out of the discussion and keep your trolling to yourself. LOL

Last edited:
When Bush left office it was like 7 and now it's 15....

You are simply wrong.

After Bush's 2009 budget (his last), the National Debt stood at 12.8, not "like 7".

PROVE IT....

I'll put my soul on it that is was 7.....

I know that for a fact, because I have gone over these numbers, and have had this debate about 500 times.

your soul?? even gatsby's chart proves your WRONG on the 7.

The sad thing is that you were wrong 500 times and thought you were correct the whole time. lol

got a source for that info?? Are you sure it wasn't at 7 when he was elected back in nov of 2008 and not when he entered office on jan 20, 2009? Sometimes you rightwingers confuse those two dates.

First off, I am absolutely certain, secondly at the time both the House and Senate belonged to progressives from 2006-2010...

You may be "absolutely certain", but you're still very wrong.

Can you find a link to back up your claim?

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

Obama's "truth team" has been rewriting history.....

Obama is a propagandist and a fucking liar......

The debt when Obama "the propagandist" took office was 7 trillion...

I had this debate 500 times since he was elected...

The national debt was 7 trillion in 2008....

First off, I am absolutely certain, secondly at the time both the House and Senate belonged to progressives from 2006-2010...

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!
I'll take that as a "No".

That's what you're going to go with? Obama went back and edited all the records?

No, it pretty clearly was not.

And you were either wrong, or lying - each and every one of those 500 times.

Obama didn't take office in 2008.

got a source for that info?? Are you sure it wasn't at 7 when he was elected back in nov of 2008 and not when he entered office on jan 20, 2009? Sometimes you rightwingers confuse those two dates.

Well your certainty aside do you have anything REAL to offer to support your OPINIONS?

Secondly, what does who was in the congress matter when you refuse to hold the current republican controlled house accountable the same way you try to hold hte democrats controlled house?

The senate is a different beast and fillibusters block anything btu a supermajority from running over the minority and the dems only had the super majority for a litte over 9 months in 2009.

So, attempt to to change the subject to who controlled the congress because you are losing the battle on obama's contribution to debt just goes to show how desperate you really are.

Both houses belonged to Reid and Pelosi. They can't rewrite that.

I just finished a couple hours of studying the Founding Fathers. They gave ominous warnings against people like Obama and I'm convinced that they would resolutely defy Obama were they alive today.

"We must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt." -- Thomas Jefferson

Agreed. They would have probably reject most presidents from Wilson on up.
icon14.gif

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

2008? you do realize obama didn't become president and actually "take office" until jan 20, 2009 don't you??

So again, what is your source?? Do you have anything real??

The actual problem is pandering incompetents W and Reagan, obviously. Duh. Not Obama cleaning up their messes, dupe. LOL

Reagan left us a high but manageable debt. Dubya aand Obama most certainly created a perpetual debt problem. Especially Obama.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight........

HE started two Wars.

Stand-down, Skippy.

:eusa_hand:
Well how convenient. Two rabid Bush-haters on Soros' gift list for life eat President Bush's liver because a disgruntled employe (who entered a discussion late and missed the first part) hates Bush's style as compared to another president - Nixon, whom he liked. Paired with Hollywood hyperbole and stage props, no wonder the public is misled by hatchet harpies like the 60 minutes harpies whose every other program was to hit Bush below the belt. And here, 10 years later, we must reinforce Obama by blaming Bush.
479.png

It's Bush's Fault!
It's Bush's Fault!
It's Bush's Fault!
:rolleyes:

Well your certainty aside do you have anything REAL to offer to support your OPINIONS?

Secondly, what does who was in the congress matter when you refuse to hold the current republican controlled house accountable the same way you try to hold hte democrats controlled house?

The senate is a different beast and fillibusters block anything btu a supermajority from running over the minority and the dems only had the super majority for a litte over 9 months in 2009.

So, attempt to to change the subject to who controlled the congress because you are losing the battle on obama's contribution to debt just goes to show how desperate you really are.

1. I have had this "national debt debate" back in 08 500 times and everyone concurred it was 7 trillion (in 2008)..

2. You better damn well believe congress has a say in what is spent - they ONLY DRAFT AND AUTHORIZE SPENDING.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

2008? you do realize obama didn't become president and actually "take office" until jan 20, 2009 don't you??

So again, what is your source?? Do you have anything real??

What the fuck does it matter anyways???

The fucking congress was a progressive majority between 2006-2010...

Who do you think spends money??? the president???

So does your blame for the current economic crisis lie with the republican house as well or are you blaming the president alone? Did the dems have a supermajorty back then or did they have to make deals with republicans to get things passed? Fact is that dems only had a supermajority in the senate for a little over 9 months back in 2009 but that doesn't stop the right from trying to rewrite that bit of history.

Why is it that the right can't be honest about anything? When a republcian is president they try to shift the blame to the congress if they can and yet when a democrat is president it's his watch and therefore all his fault and his alone.

They are all such whiney little hypocrites.

So does your blame for the current economic crisis lie with the republican house as well or are you blaming the president alone? Did the dems have a supermajorty back then or did they have to make deals with republicans to get things passed? Fact is that dems only had a supermajority in the senate for a little over 9 months back in 2009 but that doesn't stop the right from trying to rewrite that bit of history.

Why is it that the right can't be honest about anything? When a republcian is president they try to shift the blame to the congress if they can and yet when a democrat is president it's his watch and therefore all his fault and his alone.

They are all such whiney little hypocrites.

You do realize Obama is blatantly pissed off right now because the republican House refuses to authorize spending???

Why the fuck do you think Obama is threatening that any legislation that makes it from the House past the Senate will be vetoed????

Do you know anything about how our government works??? or are you just a simpleton??

Last edited:

1. I have had this "national debt debate" back in 08 500 times and everyone concurred it was 7 trillion (in 2008)..

PROVE IT! where is your proof?

2. You better damn well believe congress has a say in what is spent - they ONLY DRAFT AND AUTHORIZE SPENDING.

I never said they didn't so why try to put words into my mouth? the point of this discussion is the debt under the president not the congress. So your dishonest attempts to attribute the debt BEFORE he was president to obama makes you look like a dishonest hack.

The Dems have had a filibusterproof majority for 6 months- 7/7/2009 till 2/4/2010. Anything else is Pubcrappe, and they couldn't do a thing otherwise, dupe. The Depression was ALL Pub, and cost Obama 4-5 trillion to avert.

Great job, Pubbies. The dupes are SO misled they qualify as BAD citizens. Pubs are greedy, power mad thieving swine at this point..

"No compromise, un-American GOP"- TIME.

Last edited:

PROVE IT! where is your proof?

I never said they didn't so why try to put words into my mouth? the point of this discussion is the debt under the president not the congress. So your dishonest attempts to attribute the debt BEFORE he was president to obama makes you look like a dishonest hack.

You do realize Obama's "truth team" is all over the internet destroying data and rewriting history????

Yes, it's a fucking conspiracy.....

I'm sure if you went to USPOL and searched for my older posts you would find links (which will be dead because of Obama's "truth team")

The debates will be there.

I just finished a couple hours of studying the Founding Fathers. They gave ominous warnings against people like Obama and I'm convinced that they would resolutely defy Obama were they alive today.

I think not. If the founding fathers saw America today, they would be more likely to praise Obama than defy him. I think they were pretty smart guys and would recognize that their vision of the country 200 years ago is in need of some serious tweaking. However, you guys would have hated them. They studied science, read poetry, European newspapers, Plato, hung out in Paris and thought the Bible was bull shit.

Not quite liar:

"“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” - John Adams

""While we are zealously performing the duties of good citizens and soldiers, we certainly ought not to be inattentive to the higher duties of religion. To the distinguished character of Patriot, it should be our highest glory to add the more distinguished character of Christian." - George Washington

""Suppose a nation in some distant Region should take the Bible for their only law Book, and every member should regulate his conduct by the precepts there exhibited! Every member would be obliged in conscience, to temperance, frugality, and industry; to justice, kindness, and charity towards his fellow men; and to piety, love, and reverence toward Almighty God ... What a Eutopia, what a Paradise would this region be." - John Adams

""Resistance to tyranny becomes the Christian and social duty of each individual. ... Continue steadfast and, with a proper sense of your dependence on God, nobly defend those rights which heaven gave, and no man ought to take from us." - Thomas Jefferson

"As to Jesus of Nazareth, my opinion of whom you particularly desire, I think the system of morals and his religion, as he left them to us, is the best the world ever saw, or is likely to see." Benjamin Franklin

I think not. If the founding fathers saw America today, they would be more likely to praise Obama than defy him. I think they were pretty smart guys and would recognize that their vision of the country 200 years ago is in need of some serious tweaking. However, you guys would have hated them. They studied science, read poetry, European newspapers, Plato, hung out in Paris and thought the Bible was bull shit.

Our founding fathers were Christian libertarians (classical liberals)....

God gives us our "rights" not the government, or man - and the founding fathers understood that - as a matter of fact - it was the basis of our Bill of Rights....

God gives us our "rights" not the government, or man - and the founding fathers understood that - as a matter of fact - it was the basis of our Bill of Rights....

So saith Mr.Nick.....so saith the lord.

So saith Mr.Nick.....so saith the lord.

You got nothing but shallow mockery. The Founding Fathers were against Obama. You can't deny it.

Forum List

Back