Founding Fathers against Obama

And how would they feel about the standing military and being the worlds police?

I am sure they would need time to understand the geopolitical nature of our current world. In the end, I think they'd have some serious issues with this.

How about the Highway superfund used to blackmail the States?

They'd throw up all over it.

They did some of the same (Jefferson's Lousiana Purchase being a prime example....but he really did believe everyone needed lots of space...imagine how he'd fell in NYC :lol:).

This blackmail is constant and abusive.

The fed can go screw itself.

How do you think they'd feel when they found out growing hemp was a federal crime and that the flowers of that marvlous plant was deemed to be of no medicinal value by the same federal government?

Being smart and inquisitive...my guess is that they would ask to try it...and then decide.

I seriously doubt they would focus on any one president but rather how the country evolved to being the nanny super state that we are now.

Amen.....

My guess is that they would kick just about every president in the balls from Lincoln on.

FDR and Obama would lose their balls (if they ever had any) altogether.

woman_screaming1.png

You wouldn't have spouted your ignorant chirp were that to be true. But moving forward, give me some evidence to suggest that the Founding Fathers would be for Obama.

"A government of, by and for the people"....not 1% of the people...but all the people.
How's that for starters?

Thomas Jefferson would call that a misleading statement.

"A rigid economy of the public contributions and absolute interdiction of all useless expenses will go far towards keeping the government honest and unoppressive."

How honest is government? How much useless expenses have they created? They have oppressed us.

"Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." - TJ

"Excessive taxation will carry reason & reflection to every man's door, and particularly in the hour of election." - TJ

And here's what Jefferson thought of your 99/1 Red Herring:

"For I agree with you that there is a natural aristocracy among men. The grounds of this are virtue and talents." - TJ

"If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretence of taking care of them, they must become happy." - TJ

wow, you found a webpage of quotes now explain in detial how they apply to and support your claim that the founding fathers are against obama.

"There is also an artificial aristocracy, founded on wealth and birth, without either virtue or talents" - TJ

"The artificial aristocracy is a mischievous ingredient in government, and provision should be made to prevent its ascendency" - TJ

Last edited:
I just finished a couple hours of studying the Founding Fathers.

Studying, perhaps, but not comprehending.

And as already correctly noted: the Framers would be in much greater fear of the likes of GWB, who managed to squander a budget surplus.

That is one of the most ignorant posts I have read today.....

In what universe do you get your knowledge? Acidville??

Why the fuck do you think they came here in the first place dumbass??? For bigger government?

The actual problem is pandering incompetents W and Reagan, obviously. Duh. Not Obama cleaning up their messes, dupe. LOL

Reagan left us a high but manageable debt. Dubya aand Obama most certainly created a perpetual debt problem. Especially Obama.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight........

HE started two Wars.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETqX3DRtZtU]60 Minutes: George W. Bush Sought to -Find A Way- to Invade Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

Stand-down, Skippy.

:eusa_hand:

I just finished a couple hours of studying the Founding Fathers. They gave ominous warnings against people like Obama and I'm convinced that they would resolutely defy Obama were they alive today.

"We must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt." -- Thomas Jefferson

Let me guess? You channeled them ala Shirley Mcclain.

Some of us reverently study history. Others are the ignoramuses who the Founding Fathers warned about.

So, spending "a couple of hours studying the founding fathers"...

and deciding that you understand their intent and demeanor, entirely...

and then posting your "educated" opinion on a posting board to assail your political opponents...

is now "reverently studying history".

:eusa_hand:

:lol:

OK, Sure - one is consistent and the other is not...

So, are you claiming that Reagan didn't "consistently" increase the national debt? (He did).

I never claimed that....
Well, my post was in response to someone who did claim that Reagan's debt was "manageable" rather than "perpetual".

I'll tell you what tho - Obama doubled the debt that all presidents combined accumulated in - 3 years none the less.
No, he didn't.

2009 National Debt - 12.8 Trillion dollars.
Current National Debt - 15.7 Trillion.

Not exactly "doubled".

:lol:

OK, Sure - one is consistent and the other is not...

So, are you claiming that Reagan didn't "consistently" increase the national debt? (He did).

I never claimed that....

I'll tell you what tho - Obama doubled the debt that all presidents combined accumulated in - 3 years none the less.

notice how nick refuses to admit that reagan left us with a perpetual debt as well and then tries to change the subject. LOL

Why don't you go study the applications and root meaning of the word "dumbass" for a couple of hours, and come back with the results.

Forum List

Back