FOUND: The source of Carly Fiorina's fetus claim

We saw it with Acorn. We saw it with Shirley and we just saw it with Planned Parenthood.
What the Hell are you talking about? Fiorina accurately described O'Donnell's eyewitness narrative of the daily practice of fetal body parts harvesting at Planned Parenthood.

Here's some quotes from the transcript:

O'Donnell: so then I hear her calling, ‘hey Holly, come over here. I want you to see something kinda cool. It’s kinda neat, so I’m over here, and the moment I see it, I’m just flabbergasted. This is the gestated fetus, and closest thing to a baby I’ve ever seen. She’s like, okay, I want to show you something. She has one of her instruments, and she just taps the heart and it starts beating. I’m sitting here, and I’m looking at this fetus, and it’s heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.

O'Donnell again: It had a face. It wasn’t completely torn up, and its nose was very pronounced. It had eyelids and its mouth was pronounced, and then, since the fetus was so intact, she said, well, okay, this is a really good fetus and it looks like we can procure a lot from it. Um, we’re going to procure a brain, so the moment I heard that, that meant we’re going to have to cut the head open, we’re going to have to cut the head open. ‘So, okay, so what you do is you go through the face.’ I’m thinking, no, don’t do this, and she takes the scissors and she makes a small incision right here [O’Donnell points to her chin], and goes, I would say maybe a little through the mouth. She says, ‘okay, can you go the rest of the way,’ and I’m like…yes. And I didn’t want to do this. So she gave me the scissors and told me that I had to cut down the middle of the face, and I can’t even, like, describe what that feels like.
Yea, everything was edited but the sound, I'm sure.

So does it bother you pro-liars that your big lie campaign is flopping so badly?

All it's brought you so far is a load of humiliation. What makes you think that will change?
Fascinating.

Poll: By 2-1, funding for Planned Parenthood supported
---
Two-thirds of those surveyed, 65%, say funding should continue for the group, which provides contraception, cancer screening and other health services to women; 29% say it should be cut off.
---

65-29? Like I said, that's not just a loss for the pro-liars, that's a complete humiliation.

So, will they be smart enough to cut their losses and retreat to lick their wounds? Probably not. The inmates are running the asylum. And we Democrats thank them for all the votes they're bringing us.

So does it bother you pro-liars that your big lie campaign is flopping so badly?

All it's brought you so far is a load of humiliation. What makes you think that will change?
Fascinating.

Poll: By 2-1, funding for Planned Parenthood supported
---
Two-thirds of those surveyed, 65%, say funding should continue for the group, which provides contraception, cancer screening and other health services to women; 29% say it should be cut off.
---

65-29? Like I said, that's not just a loss for the pro-liars, that's a complete humiliation.

So, will they be smart enough to cut their losses and retreat to lick their wounds? Probably not. The inmates are running the asylum. And we Democrats thank them for all the votes they're bringing us.
That's because you're scumbags who should be locked up or otherwise halted in your tracks.

Another liar for their jesus

By now we all know GOP Presidential wannabee Carly Fiorina has been telling everyone that she saw a video of an aborted fetus "with arms and legs kicking while Planned Parenthood people dissected the baby looking for its brain."

Her story is bullshit of the highest order -- HOWEVER -- there is a tiny element of truth in the story.

Turns out, what she saw was a video of an infant that had been born prematurely at 19 weeks and that did not survive.

Here is the mom who gave birth to the premature baby. By the mother's own description, the baby lived only a few minutes after birth. There was no dissection and no one was "harvesting the baby's brain," fetal tissue, or any organs.

FOUND: The source of Carly Fiorina's fetus claim

She is loosing any credibility

going

going

going

It's amazing how many babies born at 19 weeks at Planned Parenthood clinics don't survive.

Pretty much none of them.

Or the ones born at 39 weeks, either.

Or 40 weeks.

Or the ones that just "fall out"...aka "delivered"....

What an odd coincidence that they NEVER survive.

Of course, given your obvious "brilliance" and careful data gathering, you can easily back up your claim......Otherwise, some people (not me, of course) can say that you're full of shit, right??

"Turns out, what she saw was a video of an infant that had been born prematurely at 19 weeks and that did not survive.

Here is the mom who gave birth to the premature baby. By the mother's own description, the baby lived only a few minutes after birth. There was no dissection and no one was "harvesting the baby's brain," fetal tissue, or any organs.

FOUND: The source of Carly Fiorina's fetus claim" g #1
I'm disappointed in Fiorina.
a) How did she get it wrong? Someone that described it, lied to her, and she accepted the lie as true? We don't need a gullible female president.

b) She lied? We don't need a president that has to lie to make a persuasive moral argument. If she can't make her anti-choice position persuasive with honesty, then perhaps it's her position that's the problem.

c) Reports I've read of it indicate she wasn't a very good CEO, and was essentially fired by her board of directors.

So who does that leave? Carson? Kasich? If not one of them, it could be Hillary or Sanders!

Forum List

Back