FOUND: The source of Carly Fiorina's fetus claim

Fiorina and most conservatives clearly live by the George Constanza standard.

The issue shouldn't be Carly.

The issue should be about harvesting baby parts and making a profit off them. This is worse than a damn sci fi movie .

Left wing whackos are attacking a political candidate who dared to bring up "harvesting baby parts" for profit. Cripes. Christopher Lee wouldn't even be this fucking evil.

And the left wing are snotty about Carly? Is this some bad fucking joke?

And I am so against Carly because of the McCain choice but for crying out loud she was right to nail this to the wall on prime time. Seriously, bless her soul for what she did.

That's balls baby.

It's amazing how many babies born at 19 weeks at Planned Parenthood clinics don't survive.

Pretty much none of them.

Or the ones born at 39 weeks, either.

Or 40 weeks.

Or the ones that just "fall out"...aka "delivered"....

What an odd coincidence that they NEVER survive.
Yes, it's extremely odd how babies born at 19 weeks hardly ever survive at Planned parenthood.
I wonder why?
After all...
The limit of viability is the gestational age at which a prematurely born fetus/infant has a 50% chance of long-term survival outside its mother's womb. With the support of neonatal intensive care units, the limit of viability in the developed world has declined since 50 years ago, but has remained unchanged in the last 12 years.[9][10] Currently the limit of viability is considered to be around 24 weeks although the incidence of major disabilities remains high at this point.[11][12] Neo-natologists generally would not provide intensive care at 23 weeks, but would from 26 weeks.[13][14]

[15] As of 2006, the two youngest children to survive premature birth are thought to be James Elgin Gill (born on 20 May 1987 in Ottawa, Canada, at 21 weeks and 5 days gestational age),[16][17] and Amillia Taylor (born on 24 October 2006 in Miami, Florida, at 21 weeks and 6 days gestational age)
Fetal viability - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

guno is frightened by strong women like Carly Fiorina.

She accurately described O'Donnell's eyewitness narrative of the daily practice of fetal body parts harvesting at Planned Parenthood.

O'Donnell: so then I hear her calling, ‘hey Holly, come over here. I want you to see something kinda cool. It’s kinda neat, so I’m over here, and the moment I see it, I’m just flabbergasted. This is the gestated fetus, and closest thing to a baby I’ve ever seen. She’s like, okay, I want to show you something. She has one of her instruments, and she just taps the heart and it starts beating. I’m sitting here, and I’m looking at this fetus, and it’s heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.

O'Donnell again: It had a face. It wasn’t completely torn up, and its nose was very pronounced. It had eyelids and its mouth was pronounced, and then, since the fetus was so intact, she said, well, okay, this is a really good fetus and it looks like we can procure a lot from it. Um, we’re going to procure a brain, so the moment I heard that, that meant we’re going to have to cut the head open, we’re going to have to cut the head open. ‘So, okay, so what you do is you go through the face.’ I’m thinking, no, don’t do this, and she takes the scissors and she makes a small incision right here [O’Donnell points to her chin], and goes, I would say maybe a little through the mouth. She says, ‘okay, can you go the rest of the way,’ and I’m like…yes. And I didn’t want to do this. So she gave me the scissors and told me that I had to cut down the middle of the face, and I can’t even, like, describe what that feels like.
Obviously, Chaffetz is so afraid of a strong woman like Ms. Richards that he wouldn't allow her to speak the truth without his interruptions and his producing a fake graph.

And I am so against Carly because of the McCain choice but for crying out loud she was right to nail this to the wall on prime time. Seriously, bless her soul for what she did.

That's balls baby.
McCain sure has a knack for selecting women candidates. First Palin and now Fiorina.

Why wouldn't Richards answer this question?

“If the videos were selectively edited…if this was entrapment, if this was all untrue then why did you apologize?”

We all know why
The same reason Shirley Sherrod got fired. Americans don't yet realize the right wing are depraved scum. They keep thinking Republicans are honest. Then later, when the lie is discovered, it's too late, they already apologized. We saw it with Iraq. We saw it with Acorn. We saw it with Shirley and we just saw it with Planned Parenthood.

We saw it with Acorn. We saw it with Shirley and we just saw it with Planned Parenthood.
What the Hell are you talking about? Fiorina accurately described O'Donnell's eyewitness narrative of the daily practice of fetal body parts harvesting at Planned Parenthood.

Here's some quotes from the transcript:

O'Donnell: so then I hear her calling, ‘hey Holly, come over here. I want you to see something kinda cool. It’s kinda neat, so I’m over here, and the moment I see it, I’m just flabbergasted. This is the gestated fetus, and closest thing to a baby I’ve ever seen. She’s like, okay, I want to show you something. She has one of her instruments, and she just taps the heart and it starts beating. I’m sitting here, and I’m looking at this fetus, and it’s heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.

O'Donnell again: It had a face. It wasn’t completely torn up, and its nose was very pronounced. It had eyelids and its mouth was pronounced, and then, since the fetus was so intact, she said, well, okay, this is a really good fetus and it looks like we can procure a lot from it. Um, we’re going to procure a brain, so the moment I heard that, that meant we’re going to have to cut the head open, we’re going to have to cut the head open. ‘So, okay, so what you do is you go through the face.’ I’m thinking, no, don’t do this, and she takes the scissors and she makes a small incision right here [O’Donnell points to her chin], and goes, I would say maybe a little through the mouth. She says, ‘okay, can you go the rest of the way,’ and I’m like…yes. And I didn’t want to do this. So she gave me the scissors and told me that I had to cut down the middle of the face, and I can’t even, like, describe what that feels like.

And the left wing are snotty about Carly?

We have a very low tolerance for liars. I hope you don't expect us to apologize for that.

It's a reality-based community thing. Not being part of that community, you wouldn't understand.

Baby killing liar:
'Carly Fiorina Was Right': Group Posts Full Abortion Video

Is this for real?

No for really really real?
Yup. Bad, baaad day for the baby killing industry.

So does it bother you pro-liars that your big lie campaign is flopping so badly?

All it's brought you so far is a load of humiliation. What makes you think that will change?

They already investigated the videos and they were given the all clear.

Forum List

Back