FOUND: The source of Carly Fiorina's fetus claim

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Another liar for their jesus

By now we all know GOP Presidential wannabee Carly Fiorina has been telling everyone that she saw a video of an aborted fetus "with arms and legs kicking while Planned Parenthood people dissected the baby looking for its brain."

Her story is bullshit of the highest order -- HOWEVER -- there is a tiny element of truth in the story.

Turns out, what she saw was a video of an infant that had been born prematurely at 19 weeks and that did not survive.

Here is the mom who gave birth to the premature baby. By the mother's own description, the baby lived only a few minutes after birth. There was no dissection and no one was "harvesting the baby's brain," fetal tissue, or any organs.

It's amazing how many babies born at 19 weeks at Planned Parenthood clinics don't survive.

Pretty much none of them.

Or the ones born at 39 weeks, either.

Or 40 weeks.

Or the ones that just "fall out"...aka "delivered"....

What an odd coincidence that they NEVER survive.

Why wouldn't Richards answer this question?

“If the videos were selectively edited…if this was entrapment, if this was all untrue then why did you apologize?”

We all know why

By now we all know GOP Presidential wannabee Carly Fiorina has been telling everyone that she saw a video of an aborted fetus "with arms and legs kicking while Planned Parenthood people dissected the baby looking for its brain."

Her story is bullshit of the highest order -- HOWEVER -- there is a tiny element of truth in the story.

Turns out, what she saw was a video of an infant that had been born prematurely at 19 weeks and that did not survive.

Here is the mom who gave birth to the premature baby. By the mother's own description, the baby lived only a few minutes after birth. There was no dissection and no one was "harvesting the baby's brain," fetal tissue, or any organs.

I have personally met a young women that survived an abortion attempt,bet you would have had her killed,rather than let her live.This stuff happens,trying to wish it away changes nothing.

guno is frightened by strong women like Carly Fiorina.

She accurately described O'Donnell's eyewitness narrative of the daily practice of fetal body parts harvesting at Planned Parenthood.

O'Donnell: so then I hear her calling, ‘hey Holly, come over here. I want you to see something kinda cool. It’s kinda neat, so I’m over here, and the moment I see it, I’m just flabbergasted. This is the gestated fetus, and closest thing to a baby I’ve ever seen. She’s like, okay, I want to show you something. She has one of her instruments, and she just taps the heart and it starts beating. I’m sitting here, and I’m looking at this fetus, and it’s heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.

O'Donnell again: It had a face. It wasn’t completely torn up, and its nose was very pronounced. It had eyelids and its mouth was pronounced, and then, since the fetus was so intact, she said, well, okay, this is a really good fetus and it looks like we can procure a lot from it. Um, we’re going to procure a brain, so the moment I heard that, that meant we’re going to have to cut the head open, we’re going to have to cut the head open. ‘So, okay, so what you do is you go through the face.’ I’m thinking, no, don’t do this, and she takes the scissors and she makes a small incision right here [O’Donnell points to her chin], and goes, I would say maybe a little through the mouth. She says, ‘okay, can you go the rest of the way,’ and I’m like…yes. And I didn’t want to do this. So she gave me the scissors and told me that I had to cut down the middle of the face, and I can’t even, like, describe what that feels like.

Last edited:

I have personally met a young women that survived an abortion attempt,bet you would have had her killed,rather than let her live.This stuff happens,trying to wish it away changes nothing.
They aren't wishing it away. They want it to happen MORE. They're just hiding it. There's a difference.

Yeah....what kind of shit bag defends Planned Parenthood? But hey...the Democrat moon bats are too stupid to see this issue will kill them in 2016. :D

It's amazing how many babies born at 19 weeks at Planned Parenthood clinics don't survive.

Or 40 weeks.

Our newest grandchild,was born with a hole in her diaphragm,she spent a few weeks in a NIC unit,the lives they save,little preemies the size of your hand that grow up to be daring little children,the walls were lined with testimonials,hundreds,while true heroes save the unsavable,while people like the OP sick and empty active seek to kill is a very sad reflection on our country,and people in general.

They aren't wishing it away. They want it to happen MORE. They're just hiding it. There's a difference.
True that,there are better words to use.

Or 40 weeks.

Our newest grandchild,was born with a hole in her diaphragm,she spent a few weeks in a NIC unit,the lives they save,little preemies the size of your hand that grow up to be daring little children,the walls were lined with testimonials,hundreds,while true heroes save the unsavable,while people like the OP sick and empty active seek to kill is a very sad reflection on our country,and people in general.

Bless your little grandchild, I'll keep her in my prayers

Or 40 weeks.

Thank you she is doing very well,a fighter ,she has some problems,but could have been worse,they truly perform miracles. 4 month old last week!!

Or 40 weeks.

Thank you she is doing very well,a fighter ,she has some problems,but could have been worse,they truly perform miracles. 4 month old last week!!

We know a couple who had a preemie, she was so tiny and had all sorts of problems, she just celebrated her first birthday, still some issues but she's a toughie, never complains and just keeps getting stronger. It warms my heart when I see her and that beautiful smile she has

Or 40 weeks.

We know a couple who had a preemie, she was so tiny and had all sorts of problems, she just celebrated her first birthday, still some issues but she's a toughie, never complains and just keeps getting stronger. It warms my heart when I see her and that beautiful smile she has

She has a right to her life,not a trip to the dumpster.
I would also like to add,I never eat at McDonald's,but the Ronald McDonald house in Syracuse NY is a blessing,please give when you can.

Now I don't like Carly because she is the McCain pick, but this is bordering on the theatre of the absurd trying to make Carly the issue here over her Planned Parenthood comments.
The issue is a government funded abortion machine now cutting up and dispensing baby parts for profit. Errrrrrrrrrr harvesting. I meant to say harvesting.
It's fucking beyond a sci fi movie. Beyond ghoulish. And we have assholes like the OP turning the drama on a political candidate. Not that we are giving tax dollars to an abortion corporation.
Aye carumba!

Forum List

Back