Found in my email...worth the look

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
-----
LIVING WILL FORM:

I, _______________ , being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means. Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead partisan politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology if their lives depended on it, or, lawyers, doctors, and hospitals interested in simply running up the bills.

If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:

______ a Martini ______ a Beer ______ a Scotch and water ______ a Bloody Mary ______a Gin and Tonic _______ a Glass of Port ________ a Steak ______ Lobster or crab legs ______ The remote control ______ a bowl of ice cream ______ a Cigar, or ______ any form of chocolate....

It should be presumed that I won't ever get any better. When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes and call it a day. At this point, it is time to call A New Orleans Jazz Funeral Band to come do their thing a t my funeral, and ask all of my friends to raise their glasses to toast the good times we have had....

Signature: ___________________________ Date: _________

NOTE: I also hear that in Ireland they have a Nursing Home with a Pub. The patients are happier and they have a lot more visitors. Some of them don't even need embalming when their time comes.... If anyone knows the name of this happy place PLEASE send it to me!!

Forum List

Back