I sent an email out via hotmail and it showed "sent" exactly 5 hours ahead of the actual internal clock of my computer which is set at EST.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Are the Creepy Ones using their "partners" in Jolly Old England to keep an eye on me?

This has never happened before and this is far more advanced a method as my IP currently isn't accurate but it is near my location. It would be impossible for Google to view my current time exactly 5 hours ahead, which would be presumably in the U.K.

This is perhaps a work around the Creepy Ones could use to specifically have an external source read/intercept my emails without a warrant.

My computer fucks up the time all of the time.

The only time it might have been important to me was over two years ago when I was selling a home and buying another, with half a continent between the two, and both transactions went fine.

I have more important things to worry about.

Are the Creepy Ones using their "partners" in Jolly Old England to keep an eye on me?

This has never happened before and this is far more advanced a method as my IP currently isn't accurate but it is near my location. It would be impossible for Google to view my current time exactly 5 hours ahead, which would be presumably in the U.K.

This is perhaps a work around the Creepy Ones could use to specifically have an external source read/intercept my emails without a warrant.
I told you they are after you and you better run and hide where no one can find you,,

Why would it be timestamped 5 hours into the future though?
It's being stamped with the current time according to the Greenwich Mean Time timezone, which is 5 hours ahead of EST.

If each message is stamped according to the time zone it orignates from, that can cause confusion over the order in which they were sent. If everyone uses GMT, no confusion.

Forum List

Back