Ideas for the next TV show

Anti-Seinfeld -- WASPS from small town America (who all must work two jobs to support themselves and their families who they love) are too busy getting on with their lives to be glib and funny at the local coffee shop.

Real Cops -- Cops show up at the real scenes of crimes to take down information from the victims or to draw chalk lines about them if they're dead. About once every two seasons or so they actually solve a crime.. assuming somebody comes into the station and confesses.

Cooking American Style -- Exhausted people come home from work and either pop something in the microwave or order something delivered. Contestants guess which meal they'll do for valuable prizes. Imagine the suspense!

Dr. Whom - A TimePeasant (with only one life) has modest adventures moving through in time (where he has complete mastery of time as long as he moves forward in it at regular speed) and space (where space is defined as places in his immediate neighborhood) taking public buses.

A friend of mine in England, a guy called James Hogg, had a great idea once for a TV show. It was to be called 'Rat Arsed with Hogg'.

He would conduct an interview of a famous person and as the interview went on they would become progressively more and more drunk.

Awesome!

A friend of mine in England, a guy called James Hogg, had a great idea once for a TV show. It was to be called 'Rat Arsed with Hogg'.

He would conduct an interview of a famous person and as the interview went on they would become progressively more and more drunk.

Awesome!

They have something "kind of" like that here in America:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NxmReMFVd0]YouTube - Dinner for Five hosted by Kevin Smith (Part 1)[/ame]

Awesome!

They have something "kind of" like that here in America:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NxmReMFVd0]YouTube - Dinner for Five hosted by Kevin Smith (Part 1)[/ame]

That's cool! Ah, if only Hoggy could have got some funding....

He had plenty of booze.

Forum List

Back