Fort Hood Mystery

I have yet to see any threads here calling the victims at Ft. Hood cowards for letting this shooter get as far as he did. I wonder why.
Because they were not cowards. They were disarmed by the bleeding heart liberal asshole known as Little Jimma Cotta. Thank God for the armed policewomen that stopped the carnage...a true heroin she is.

You go to an active war zone base and you'll find weapons being carried (albeit sans clips) by almost every soldier not sleeping. This would not have happened without the stupid liberal disarming of the troops at Ft. Hood. We are at war with radical Islam.

Leave it to the frickin' liberals to protect the radicals amongst us. They'll do you a good job of that...'til the death toll gets big enough to piss off the Pope. I say let's give the Pope back his army and let him slay the radicals...again.

You obviously do not speak from experience. Personnel on military bases don't walk around all day armed.......never have......ever.

Because they were not cowards. They were disarmed by the bleeding heart liberal asshole known as Little Jimma Cotta. Thank God for the armed policewomen that stopped the carnage...a true heroin she is.

You go to an active war zone base and you'll find weapons being carried (albeit sans clips) by almost every soldier not sleeping. This would not have happened without the stupid liberal disarming of the troops at Ft. Hood. We are at war with radical Islam.

Leave it to the frickin' liberals to protect the radicals amongst us. They'll do you a good job of that...'til the death toll gets big enough to piss off the Pope. I say let's give the Pope back his army and let him slay the radicals...again.

You obviously do not speak from experience. Personnel on military bases don't walk around all day armed.......never have......ever.
No, they never have. Methinks that poster has never been on a state side military base.
You have zero knowledge of my experiences on military bases, state side or war zone. Piss off.

The fact is that soldiers should be permitted to carry their weapons at all times...to protect themselves and those assigned to them against the easily armed enemies that prevail when the soldiers are forced to disarm.

Sad to say, I remember when the Virginia Tech shooting happened, conservatives going on and on about how the liberal-trained students were so passive that the shooter was more successful than he had any right to be if any brave conservatives had been there to go "all octopus" on the shooter.

I have yet to see any threads here calling the victims at Ft. Hood cowards for letting this shooter get as far as he did. I wonder why.

You must have been watching MSNBC, because I followed that story, and I didn't read, or see anything your talking about, Bo.

I heard and saw LOTS on it, on boards similar to this one...that the students at VA Tech were cowardly liberals and their liberal pacifist education was why they were so eagerly slaughtered by that gunman. I remember quite clearly because my cousin works there (safe, thank goodness) and I earned a t/o on "another" messageboard for ridiculing a rather popular, protected poster for calling the students and staff cowards.

I see, message boards was your source.......:cuckoo:
I knew it wasn't facts from the MSM, but opinions on message boards. OK, carry on, Bo

No, they never have. Methinks that poster has never been on a state side military base.
You have zero knowledge of my experiences on military bases, state side or war zone. Piss off.

The fact is that soldiers should be permitted to carry their weapons at all times...to protect themselves and those assigned to them against the easily armed enemies that prevail when the soldiers are forced to disarm.

What makes you think soldiers want to be armed in their home base?

Fort Hood Mystery

The facts as presented by the Army and the media reference the shooting at Fort Hood just don’t compute. While I routinely dismiss any "facts" disseminated by the Army and the state’s propaganda wing, sometimes referred to as the mainstream media (MSM), there are some glaring inconsistencies in what has been reported about this tragedy.

First is the report the perpetrator was dead and then hours later the revelation that he was still alive. Exactly how long does it take to determine if a person is dead or alive? Could it be no one knew whom the shooter or shooters were and a story had to be concocted for public consumption? What happened to the two other "suspects" that were detained? What did they do to qualify as suspects and more importantly, what information surfaced that led to their release? One of the suspects reportedly stated he "was with the shooter."

Second is the number of victims from a single shooter. Let us not forget this shooting did not occur at the mall, it occurred on a military installation where the victims had been trained in military tactics and some were combat veterans. We are to believe they did nothing to stop a single shooter and he was allowed to reload several times and continue shooting and the only thing that stopped him was the arrival of a police officer after the gunman had gunned down over 40 people?

And how so very convenient for the state, a perpetrator who was both anti-war and a Muslim; just doesn’t get any better than that. Could this be an example of following the philosophy of Rahm Emanuel on dealing with a crisis?

and where their weapons were locked up, because the military considers it 'their home' according to the officer in charge of the base. At the same time, time and time again, it's been told that the 'soldiers' were giving first aid, per training as first responders. Stop slandering the survivors.

Fort Hood Mystery

The facts as presented by the Army and the media reference the shooting at Fort Hood just don’t compute. While I routinely dismiss any "facts" disseminated by the Army and the state’s propaganda wing, sometimes referred to as the mainstream media (MSM), there are some glaring inconsistencies in what has been reported about this tragedy.

First is the report the perpetrator was dead and then hours later the revelation that he was still alive. Exactly how long does it take to determine if a person is dead or alive? Could it be no one knew whom the shooter or shooters were and a story had to be concocted for public consumption? What happened to the two other "suspects" that were detained? What did they do to qualify as suspects and more importantly, what information surfaced that led to their release? One of the suspects reportedly stated he "was with the shooter."

Second is the number of victims from a single shooter. Let us not forget this shooting did not occur at the mall, it occurred on a military installation where the victims had been trained in military tactics and some were combat veterans. We are to believe they did nothing to stop a single shooter and he was allowed to reload several times and continue shooting and the only thing that stopped him was the arrival of a police officer after the gunman had gunned down over 40 people?

And how so very convenient for the state, a perpetrator who was both anti-war and a Muslim; just doesn’t get any better than that. Could this be an example of following the philosophy of Rahm Emanuel on dealing with a crisis?

Reality isn't your strong suit, is it? The reality in this situation was that a man ( self professed Muslim ) jumped up on a desk, screamed Allah Akbar, pointed his weapon and started mowing down anyone in his sights. The ensuing chaos and hurry to get the story on the air, led to erroneous reports. It was ridiculous when people started accusing the Bush administration of orchestrating 911 and as much as I dislike the Obama administration, it's ridiculous to accuse them of orchestrating this.

the killer bought his powerful handgun the day before the shooting i heard....anyone want to discuss that aspect? :D

ooooooooooo, nevermind!

Answer me this. They just reported on Fox that this scumbag will be tried in a military court not civillian.. Is that better for him or worse?

Fort Hood Mystery

The media has not learned this yet, but sometimes it's better to get it right than to get it fast. From what some of the shooting victims are saying, there was only one gun man, keep in mind that he had an automatic weapon that held 20 rounds, that he could shoot anywhere in the room and be assured of hitting someone, because the room was so full of victims. There were also particians up that most likely caused some confusion because they could not see who was shooting at them. He was dressed in regular military garb and was not easily identifiable.

Dead fish Rahm Emauel has stated never let a "crisis" go to waste, in other words use it to always further your agenda. Kind of like the terrible state of our economy and the passage on the health care takeover of 6% of our economy. It's not gonna work, but those are his ideas. The dead fish part of this is that he sent a dead fish to an opponent of his in Chicago. Chicago politics works in Chicago, but it does not go over well with the rest of the nation.

the killer bought his powerful handgun the day before the shooting i heard....anyone want to discuss that aspect? :D

ooooooooooo, nevermind!

Yes and it's really too bad that the soldiers who were in that building did not have their weapons on them to defend themselves.

To you libs, drugs are illegal, yet those that want them get them anyway. You want gun control and you can bet your buckwheat that when you do that you will DISARM law-abiding citizens and the creeps who make victims out of the rest of us will still have theirs.:cuckoo:

ooooooooooo, nevermind!

Hmm, I thought I read last summer?

Really? well, i need to double check then, there is so much garbage going around...!!! :eek:

sorry if it is not true!

Official: Timing of Hasan's gun purchase shows "Of course, he planned this." - Declassified Blog - Newsweek.com

Official: Timing of Hasan's gun purchase shows "Of course, he planned this."
Michael Isikoff
Just three weeks after being transferred to the U.S. Army base at Fort Hood, Texas, Maj. Nidal Hasan walked into the "Guns Galore" gunship in Killeen, Texas and purchased the high powered semi-automatic pistol that he allegedly used in the mass shooting at the base on Thursday, a senior law enforcement official briefed on the investigation told Declassified.
The timing of the purchase of the Belgian made FN Herstal 5.7 pistol -- a growing weapon of choice of Mexican drug cartels -- is being viewed by some investigators as a potentially important clue suggesting that Hasan may have been plotting the attack for some time.

Hasan bought the gun on Aug. 1 of this year, said the law enforcement official, who asked that his name and agency not be identified because of the ongoing investigation. (Although Hasan's purchase of the gun was reported Friday by ABC and other news organizations, the date of the purchase has not previously been disclosed. A second federal law enforcement official confirmed the Aug. 1 date to Declassified on Saturday.)

At the same time, Hasan also bought several high capacity 20 round magazines that allowed him to rapidly fire off multiple rounds during the attack without reloading, the official said.

Answer me this. They just reported on Fox that this scumbag will be tried in a military court not civillian.. Is that better for him or worse?

It is a good thing that he will be tried by Military courts-martial. The Military will send him before a panel of 3 physiologists to make certain he is mentally able to stand trial.

Then he would stand court-martial. The Military only need prove that he had premeditation to give him the death sentence. Unfortunately he has to survive first. And also the US Military only uses lethal injection.

ooooooooooo, nevermind!

Yes and it's really too bad that the soldiers who were in that building did not have their weapons on them to defend themselves.

To you libs, drugs are illegal, yet those that want them get them anyway. You want gun control and you can bet your buckwheat that when you do that you will DISARM law-abiding citizens and the creeps who make victims out of the rest of us will still have theirs.:cuckoo:

as long as people are duped that leadership on the left/right is not just the same shit different pile nothing will improve

Hmm, I thought I read last summer?

Really? well, i need to double check then, there is so much garbage going around...!!! :eek:

sorry if it is not true!

Official: Timing of Hasan's gun purchase shows "Of course, he planned this." - Declassified Blog - Newsweek.com

Michael Isikoff
Just three weeks after being transferred to the U.S. Army base at Fort Hood, Texas, Maj. Nidal Hasan walked into the "Guns Galore" gunship in Killeen, Texas and purchased the high powered semi-automatic pistol that he allegedly used in the mass shooting at the base on Thursday, a senior law enforcement official briefed on the investigation told Declassified.
The timing of the purchase of the Belgian made FN Herstal 5.7 pistol -- a growing weapon of choice of Mexican drug cartels -- is being viewed by some investigators as a potentially important clue suggesting that Hasan may have been plotting the attack for some time.

Hasan bought the gun on Aug. 1 of this year, said the law enforcement official, who asked that his name and agency not be identified because of the ongoing investigation. (Although Hasan's purchase of the gun was reported Friday by ABC and other news organizations, the date of the purchase has not previously been disclosed. A second federal law enforcement official confirmed the Aug. 1 date to Declassified on Saturday.)

At the same time, Hasan also bought several high capacity 20 round magazines that allowed him to rapidly fire off multiple rounds during the attack without reloading, the official said.

hahahahahaha! I just found the same article and was going to post that part of it:
Michael Isikoff

Thank you... yes it was not yesterday, the article says it was August...

and it DOES appear to be planned for a while! :eek:

It is a good thing that he will be tried by Military courts-martial. The Military will send him before a panel of 3 physiologists to make certain he is mentally able to stand trial.

Then he would stand court-martial. The Military only need prove that he had premeditation to give him the death sentence. Unfortunately he has to survive first. And also the US Military only uses lethal injection.

I think things will move quicker in a military court, In a civilian court it would take ten years

You are simply making things up and not using your thinking organ. Oh well.

The fact is that the US military has never, ever agreed with your view. A weapon is a tool just like a shovel or a hammer. Do you think they should walk around with a shovel all day too? What purpose would it serve? How often do mass shootings happen on a state side military base that would warrant the actual need for everyone to walk around armed 24/7. I think the various branches of our military who train servicemen and women to be profecient in the use of firearms knows far better than you whether it is wise to have people walking around all day with a weapon.

Forum List

Back