Fort Hood Mystery

pffft...lol... well I was there.. but not as a solider ..my father was a platoon leader in the SAS para 5 we could watch him in the field from the kitchen window sometimes my mom wouldn't talk to him when he got home because we could hear his colorful languagebut I never heard him express the belief if his men were armed he was a dead man or such bravado as" I'm sure they knew I could take them in hand to hand."..lol

Just as I know little about Ollie's service, neither do you. He could have been in charge of a renegade band of criminal misfits as depicted in "The Dirty Dozen" or "Baa Baa Black Sheep" for all we know...subject to the sudden flipping of a numbnut Rambo soldier. I don't fault him for being on guard. I just wish he'd had some trusted killers surrounding him like I do when called for.

...and I've watched hand-to-hand instructors get the shit beat out of themselves for not being careful enough with certain students.

lol...apparently it was a just a bunch of wimpy signal core guys with bad attitudes
Nothing could be more apparent right now than your obvious stupidity.

Just as I know little about Ollie's service, neither do you. He could have been in charge of a renegade band of criminal misfits as depicted in "The Dirty Dozen" or "Baa Baa Black Sheep" for all we know...subject to the sudden flipping of a numbnut Rambo soldier. I don't fault him for being on guard. I just wish he'd had some trusted killers surrounding him like I do when called for.

...and I've watched hand-to-hand instructors get the shit beat out of themselves for not being careful enough with certain students.

lol...apparently it was a just a bunch of wimpy signal core guys with bad attitudes

hey don't shoot the messenger..I believe that was Ollie's assertion

I can't seem to find where Ollie made any such assertion. Please help me.

I suspect you have disdain for military authority because your daddy whipped your ass now and then. Good for him.

22 years on active duty and can't remember one wimp that made it through training.

Go away eots, you know nothing.

ya right ..I believe you were the ass that said one of his men would of most likely of offed him if they had a gun and no man in your platoon would think they could take you and then..said there were no such thumb men in your platoon...and implied it was because it was signal core you old blowhard...

I can't seem to find where Ollie made any such assertion. Please help me.

I suspect you have disdain for military authority because your daddy whipped your ass now and then. Good for him.

don't confuse disdain for histrionic blowhards as disdain for the military

Fort Hood Mystery

The facts as presented by the Army and the media reference the shooting at Fort Hood just don’t compute. While I routinely dismiss any "facts" disseminated by the Army and the state’s propaganda wing, sometimes referred to as the mainstream media (MSM), there are some glaring inconsistencies in what has been reported about this tragedy.

First is the report the perpetrator was dead and then hours later the revelation that he was still alive. Exactly how long does it take to determine if a person is dead or alive? Could it be no one knew whom the shooter or shooters were and a story had to be concocted for public consumption? What happened to the two other "suspects" that were detained? What did they do to qualify as suspects and more importantly, what information surfaced that led to their release? One of the suspects reportedly stated he "was with the shooter."

Second is the number of victims from a single shooter. Let us not forget this shooting did not occur at the mall, it occurred on a military installation where the victims had been trained in military tactics and some were combat veterans. We are to believe they did nothing to stop a single shooter and he was allowed to reload several times and continue shooting and the only thing that stopped him was the arrival of a police officer after the gunman had gunned down over 40 people?

And how so very convenient for the state, a perpetrator who was both anti-war and a Muslim; just doesn’t get any better than that. Could this be an example of following the philosophy of Rahm Emanuel on dealing with a crisis?

When something like this happens there is going to be mass chaos. While I'd love to believe that the government, including the military, is always prepared for these things and immediately knows how to respond, that's just not the case. Everything gets distorted and rumors start flying.

A lot of niave people seem to think military bases have have armed guards guarding everyone at every building, that is just pure fiction. Bases have a police force just like any city in America and they can't be everyone at all times. This man picked an area he knew would be full of people at just started his murder spree. It would had been like shooting fish in a barrel. All the military training and "tactics" aren't going to protect you from someone with two handguns that can be reloaded in a second.

Sad to say, I remember when the Virginia Tech shooting happened, conservatives going on and on about how the liberal-trained students were so passive that the shooter was more successful than he had any right to be if any brave conservatives had been there to go "all octopus" on the shooter.

I have yet to see any threads here calling the victims at Ft. Hood cowards for letting this shooter get as far as he did. I wonder why.

I call absolute BULLSHIT. No one claimed the victims could have done something UNARMED against a man with a loaded weapon. What was said was that if the Liberals that run the Colleges would allow concealed carry someone might have been armed and able to do something. BUT that does not make as good a story as your bullshit claim.

Go ahead go back to those threads and post for us some quotes where anyone claimed unarmed students or staff should have done more.

When something like this happens there is going to be mass chaos. While I'd love to believe that the government, including the military, is always prepared for these things and immediately knows how to respond, that's just not the case. Everything gets distorted and rumors start flying.

A lot of niave people seem to think military bases have have armed guards guarding everyone at every building, that is just pure fiction. Bases have a police force just like any city in America and they can't be everyone at all times. This man picked an area he knew would be full of people at just started his murder spree. It would had been like shooting fish in a barrel. All the military training and "tactics" aren't going to protect you from someone with two handguns that can be reloaded in a second.

Sad to say, I remember when the Virginia Tech shooting happened, conservatives going on and on about how the liberal-trained students were so passive that the shooter was more successful than he had any right to be if any brave conservatives had been there to go "all octopus" on the shooter.

I have yet to see any threads here calling the victims at Ft. Hood cowards for letting this shooter get as far as he did. I wonder why.

I call absolute BULLSHIT. No one claimed the victims could have done something UNARMED against a man with a loaded weapon. What was said was that if the Liberals that run the Colleges would allow concealed carry someone might have been armed and able to do something. BUT that does not make as good a story as your bullshit claim.

Go ahead go back to those threads and post for us some quotes where anyone claimed unarmed students or staff should have done more.

Bo got her information from message boards, RGS. I asked the same thing, and that's what she stated to me.

Last edited:
The facts as presented by the Army and the media reference the shooting at Fort Hood just don’t compute. While I routinely dismiss any "facts" disseminated by the Army and the state’s propaganda wing, sometimes referred to as the mainstream media (MSM), there are some glaring inconsistencies in what has been reported about this tragedy.

if you routinely dismiss them why are you concerned about inconsistnecies....

Fort Hood Mystery

First is the report the perpetrator was dead and then hours later the revelation that he was still alive. Exactly how long does it take to determine if a person is dead or alive? Could it be no one knew whom the shooter or shooters were and a story had to be concocted for public consumption? What happened to the two other "suspects" that were detained? What did they do to qualify as suspects and more importantly, what information surfaced that led to their release? One of the suspects reportedly stated he "was with the shooter."

Second is the number of victims from a single shooter. Let us not forget this shooting did not occur at the mall, it occurred on a military installation where the victims had been trained in military tactics and some were combat veterans. We are to believe they did nothing to stop a single shooter and he was allowed to reload several times and continue shooting and the only thing that stopped him was the arrival of a police officer after the gunman had gunned down over 40 people?

And how so very convenient for the state, a perpetrator who was both anti-war and a Muslim; just doesn’t get any better than that. Could this be an example of following the philosophy of Rahm Emanuel on dealing with a crisis?

Yup. lets ponder this a moment shall we? What you are claiming is that the Lady Security Guard that nearly died bringing him down, either A) shot the wrong man or B) was in on the great con and allowed herselve to be nearly killed in the process.

You would have to be saying that all the military survivors that stated he did it are all liars and in on the con. All the wounded allowed themselves to be shot and then claimed a man that did not do it, did it, allowing the real shooter or shooters to get away. That all the military police are in on it. Allowing the supposed real killers escape. The Command structure at Fort Hood is in on it as well, if we are to buy your conspiracy. So I assume the President and the Joint Chiefs of Staff are also in on it? And of course all their Staffs.

And of course there is the small matter of the guns belonging to the man, or did some special ops group sneak into his Apartment and steal them for just this occasion? No wait, I know, the Killeen Texas police force is in on it and when they searched his house they simply collected the weapons and delivered them to the military for the great Con.

And of course the leader at his Mosque was in on it too. The Officers at his Graduate school, all part of the plan.

This belongs in the Conspiracy Forum.

Answer me this. They just reported on Fox that this scumbag will be tried in a military court not civillian.. Is that better for him or worse?

bad for us as it will be much easier to conceal the truth of prior knowledge and failures by intelligence sources to act

Agreed. He may also have memory of unconscious programming where he was post hypnotically directed to have deep compulsions to kill. The shock of his acts and injurys might move the unconscious information to his conscious mind.

That, ................ is one thing the ptb NEVER want us to know is possible.

And the retards come out in force.

Generally the retards are the ones making assertions with no evidence.

You will see the evidence I've posted here that supports my assertions, .. here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-victim-of-the-army-psyops-2.html#post1713669

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-a-victim-of-the-army-psyops.html#post1713485

BTW, I do not consider this particular psyops to be one conducted by the army, if that makes you feel better about facts. The army is the victim, ........ again.

Last edited:
Fort Hood Mystery

Yup. lets ponder this a moment shall we? What you are claiming is that the Lady Security Guard that nearly died bringing him down, either A) shot the wrong man or B) was in on the great con and allowed herselve to be nearly killed in the process.

You would have to be saying that all the military survivors that stated he did it are all liars and in on the con. All the wounded allowed themselves to be shot and then claimed a man that did not do it, did it, allowing the real shooter or shooters to get away. That all the military police are in on it. Allowing the supposed real killers escape. The Command structure at Fort Hood is in on it as well, if we are to buy your conspiracy. So I assume the President and the Joint Chiefs of Staff are also in on it? And of course all their Staffs.

And of course there is the small matter of the guns belonging to the man, or did some special ops group sneak into his Apartment and steal them for just this occasion? No wait, I know, the Killeen Texas police force is in on it and when they searched his house they simply collected the weapons and delivered them to the military for the great Con.

And of course the leader at his Mosque was in on it too. The Officers at his Graduate school, all part of the plan.

why do you always add all these ridiculous assumptions...none of the scenario you imagine is necessary for Intel to know who this man was what he was capable of and manipulating him to create a situation that would be politically useful

Fort Hood Mystery

why do you always add all these ridiculous assumptions...none of the scenario you imagine is necessary for Intel to know who this man was what he was capable of and manipulating him to create a situation that would be politically useful

I agree with your point about the assumptions.

I think perhaps a degree of sophistication is justified here. I feel it is quite simplistic to think that US. intelligence is the only faction interested, when in reality they shouldn't be.

My position is that to assume what should be a legitiamate organization is not when IF they are seen doing such things they have instead been infiltrated, compromised. The infiltrators are the ones actually doing these things. By generalizing we polarize our group of Americans seeking truth and justice alienating them from one another.

It is a matter of not polluting the notion of US intelligence forever by assuming they are corrupt. It is a generalization. Of course they may be, but there is a reason.

I assert there has been an infiltration of nearly every prime American institution government, military or otherwise.

What this does is gives us some thing to protect and purify rather than creating hopelessness because perceptions are that it is all corrupt.

Seemingly a small point, but in the larger picture, it accomodates more hope and inspires people with the notion that there is something they can do. And there is something we can do, .... UNDERSTAND, that life is more than what meets the eyes.

We are largely unconscious beings and the being can be influenced, is influenced. Our understandings of HOW, can serve us profoundly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back