Fort Hood Mystery

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Fort Hood Mystery

The facts as presented by the Army and the media reference the shooting at Fort Hood just don’t compute. While I routinely dismiss any "facts" disseminated by the Army and the state’s propaganda wing, sometimes referred to as the mainstream media (MSM), there are some glaring inconsistencies in what has been reported about this tragedy.

First is the report the perpetrator was dead and then hours later the revelation that he was still alive. Exactly how long does it take to determine if a person is dead or alive? Could it be no one knew whom the shooter or shooters were and a story had to be concocted for public consumption? What happened to the two other "suspects" that were detained? What did they do to qualify as suspects and more importantly, what information surfaced that led to their release? One of the suspects reportedly stated he "was with the shooter."

Second is the number of victims from a single shooter. Let us not forget this shooting did not occur at the mall, it occurred on a military installation where the victims had been trained in military tactics and some were combat veterans. We are to believe they did nothing to stop a single shooter and he was allowed to reload several times and continue shooting and the only thing that stopped him was the arrival of a police officer after the gunman had gunned down over 40 people?

And how so very convenient for the state, a perpetrator who was both anti-war and a Muslim; just doesn’t get any better than that. Could this be an example of following the philosophy of Rahm Emanuel on dealing with a crisis?

What is your mystery?

That the media, in its rush to present a breaking story got some facts wrong? That is your conspiracy?

Before you can judge what happened in that room, you have to allow forensics to recreate the crime. I trust their analysis more than I trust yours

Fort Hood Mystery

The facts as presented by the Army and the media reference the shooting at Fort Hood just don’t compute. While I routinely dismiss any "facts" disseminated by the Army and the state’s propaganda wing, sometimes referred to as the mainstream media (MSM), there are some glaring inconsistencies in what has been reported about this tragedy.

First is the report the perpetrator was dead and then hours later the revelation that he was still alive. Exactly how long does it take to determine if a person is dead or alive? Could it be no one knew whom the shooter or shooters were and a story had to be concocted for public consumption? What happened to the two other "suspects" that were detained? What did they do to qualify as suspects and more importantly, what information surfaced that led to their release? One of the suspects reportedly stated he "was with the shooter."

Second is the number of victims from a single shooter. Let us not forget this shooting did not occur at the mall, it occurred on a military installation where the victims had been trained in military tactics and some were combat veterans. We are to believe they did nothing to stop a single shooter and he was allowed to reload several times and continue shooting and the only thing that stopped him was the arrival of a police officer after the gunman had gunned down over 40 people?

And how so very convenient for the state, a perpetrator who was both anti-war and a Muslim; just doesn’t get any better than that. Could this be an example of following the philosophy of Rahm Emanuel on dealing with a crisis?

One has to wonder, and it certainly will up the support for staying "at war" in the Middle East.

They all lie all the time, and I notice that in the top ten threads no one has noticed that LIEBERMAN has decided to derail the Health Care Bill and filibuster! I wonder, if we took everything we send to Israel every year and applied it to Health Care, or school improvement, or spread it around for those on Social Security, how far would it go?

Fort Hood Mystery

One has to wonder, and it certainly will up the support for staying "at war" in the Middle East.

They all lie all the time, and I notice that in the top ten threads no one has noticed that LIEBERMAN has decided to derail the Health Care Bill and filibuster! I wonder, if we took everything we send to Israel every year and applied it to Health Care, or school improvement, or spread it around for those on Social Security, how far would it go?

For being just 2 letters,"if" is a very large word.

Fort Hood Mystery

How about we take the money we send to the U.N. instead? :thup:

Put THAT in the HCB, it would get a lot more support.

Last edited:
If one looks at any incident such as the tragedy at Ft Hood and compares the original reports with the facts that are later established, mostly there is a wide gap between them. Conspiracies? No. Accuracy and haste to be 'first' to report? Yes.

What is your mystery?

That the media, in its rush to present a breaking story got some facts wrong? That is your conspiracy?

Before you can judge what happened in that room, you have to allow forensics to recreate the crime. I trust their analysis more than I trust yours

Yeah, right, as if "CSI Fort Hood" is not under heavy political pressure to blame the "islamofascist".

What is your mystery?

Yeah, right, as if "CSI Fort Hood" is not under heavy political pressure to blame the "islamofascist".

If you watch CSI, you will se the level of detail that they go through. Also the thorough review of results and findings.

But you will not accept any findings anyway....so who really cares if you are happy

Fort Hood Mystery

When something like this happens there is going to be mass chaos. While I'd love to believe that the government, including the military, is always prepared for these things and immediately knows how to respond, that's just not the case. Everything gets distorted and rumors start flying.

A lot of niave people seem to think military bases have have armed guards guarding everyone at every building, that is just pure fiction. Bases have a police force just like any city in America and they can't be everyone at all times. This man picked an area he knew would be full of people at just started his murder spree. It would had been like shooting fish in a barrel. All the military training and "tactics" aren't going to protect you from someone with two handguns that can be reloaded in a second.

Fort Hood Mystery

When something like this happens there is going to be mass chaos. While I'd love to believe that the government, including the military, is always prepared for these things and immediately knows how to respond, that's just not the case. Everything gets distorted and rumors start flying.

A lot of niave people seem to think military bases have have armed guards guarding everyone at every building, that is just pure fiction. Bases have a police force just like any city in America and they can't be everyone at all times. This man picked an area he knew would be full of people at just started his murder spree. It would had been like shooting fish in a barrel. All the military training and "tactics" aren't going to protect you from someone with two handguns that can be reloaded in a second.

Sad to say, I remember when the Virginia Tech shooting happened, conservatives going on and on about how the liberal-trained students were so passive that the shooter was more successful than he had any right to be if any brave conservatives had been there to go "all octopus" on the shooter.

I have yet to see any threads here calling the victims at Ft. Hood cowards for letting this shooter get as far as he did. I wonder why.

Fort Hood Mystery

Sad to say, I remember when the Virginia Tech shooting happened, conservatives going on and on about how the liberal-trained students were so passive that the shooter was more successful than he had any right to be if any brave conservatives had been there to go "all octopus" on the shooter.

I have yet to see any threads here calling the victims at Ft. Hood cowards for letting this shooter get as far as he did. I wonder why.

You must have been watching MSNBC, because I followed that story, and I didn't read, or see anything your talking about, Bo.

Because they were not cowards. They were disarmed by the bleeding heart liberal asshole known as Little Jimma Cotta. Thank God for the armed policewomen that stopped the carnage...a true heroin she is.

You go to an active war zone base and you'll find weapons being carried (albeit sans clips) by almost every soldier not sleeping. This would not have happened without the stupid liberal disarming of the troops at Ft. Hood. We are at war with radical Islam.

Leave it to the frickin' liberals to protect the radicals amongst us. They'll do you a good job of that...'til the death toll gets big enough to piss off the Pope. I say let's give the Pope back his army and let him slay the radicals...again.

Because they were not cowards. They were disarmed by the bleeding heart liberal asshole known as Little Jimma Cotta. Thank God for the armed policewomen that stopped the carnage...a true heroin she is.

You go to an active war zone base and you'll find weapons being carried (albeit sans clips) by almost every soldier not sleeping. This would not have happened without the stupid liberal disarming of the troops at Ft. Hood. We are at war with radical Islam.

Leave it to the frickin' liberals to protect the radicals amongst us. They'll do you a good job of that...'til the death toll gets big enough to piss off the Pope. I say let's give the Pope back his army and let him slay the radicals...again.

You obviously do not speak from experience. Personnel on military bases don't walk around all day armed.......never have......ever.

You obviously do not speak from experience. Personnel on military bases don't walk around all day armed.......never have......ever.

No, they never have. Methinks that poster has never been on a state side military base.

You must have been watching MSNBC, because I followed that story, and I didn't read, or see anything your talking about, Bo.

I heard and saw LOTS on it, on boards similar to this one...that the students at VA Tech were cowardly liberals and their liberal pacifist education was why they were so eagerly slaughtered by that gunman. I remember quite clearly because my cousin works there (safe, thank goodness) and I earned a t/o on "another" messageboard for ridiculing a rather popular, protected poster for calling the students and staff cowards.

If one looks at any incident such as the tragedy at Ft Hood and compares the original reports with the facts that are later established, mostly there is a wide gap between them. Conspiracies? No. Accuracy and haste to be 'first' to report? Yes.

Why is the latest version more accurate? Because the alleged perpetrator is an antiwar Islamofascist?

Forum List

Back